Indian Special Forces

Bhai they even have different gear sorted out to be used during these excercise and buying PCs right before excercises too shows us everything we need to know about our preparation and standards.
that woman probably never held a sig before, never trained on it.. will never actually use it in combaet... hell, she'll never be in combat... it was just a photo op. Sad part is that we could find only this fat asc caption for the photo.

Yep we seriously lack in magnified optics and LAMs
We have Beretta Scorpio TGT .

SSG has an edge in leadership ( a lot more supportive , allows them to use heavier wepons and CAS , thus gives them more experiencing in using and managing such assets . might help them in full scale war) .
It is but expected that porkies being a country run by the army will eventually better us in equipment since obviously the army will prioritise their own needs over civvies. (Not that I am excusing the criminal neglect of own troops by fat genrols saying 'jai ho' )

It is but expected that porkies being a country run by the army will eventually better us in equipment since obviously the army will prioritise their own needs over civvies. (Not that I am excusing the criminal neglect of own troops by fat genrols saying 'jai ho' )
Facts. They have every reason to beat us but they always lose lmao. Pathetic disgrace of a people.

Idk it’s not like we hate it just because it’s bullpup it’s because it’s ugly af like bullpup is a face that only its mother can love
A bit OT, but there is I think a Czech made bullpup rifle that was quite good looking, forgot its name though, had seen it on Vickers tactical YouTube

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back