Indian Special Forces

bro the fuck ?
you litteraly went on and changed the wikipedia page for this ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on

bro the fuck ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on
Whose side you really on i thought we all are on one side in this forum jedai
Angry Vader noise intensifies

bro the fuck ?
Not directly under R&AW

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back