Indian Special Forces

bro the fuck ?
you litteraly went on and changed the wikipedia page for this ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on

bro the fuck ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on
Whose side you really on i thought we all are on one side in this forum jedai
Angry Vader noise intensifies

bro the fuck ?
Not directly under R&AW

bro the fuck ?
CIA also has the Special Activities Division (SAD) which is a Special Forces (Tier 1) unit.

images

This is quite interesting because, I was given to understand that Para SF have very few Binods, for trial purposes. But the pic looks like from an active AO. Can someone give additional context?
Trial purposes? SF has Binos since 2015 AFAIK...

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back