Indian Special Forces

Ego being the biggest issue that plagues IA
Haan but that's a generalised thing maanliya. I expect the og units to be more open to change, adopting necessary counter measures & taking feedback if needed. Idc care about freshly converted airborne units tbh. But if an officer from 9 or 1 is looking at things here and sarcastically laughing, then I have no hopes.

The cartel head is former Mexican military dude if I'm not mistaken, plus these guys are really brutal
CJNG's boss man El Mencho was never associated with military. They just happen to employ a lot of new-age tactics. Their security apparatus does focus on hiring members from Mexican and other Latin American SOF units though and are paid handsomely. Since Mexican SOF is primarily trained and modeled against their US counterparts along with the close proximity to US, they pretty much have access to all the latest gear for small arms and PPE

They do struggle procuring larger and more lethal platforms though like APCs' or MPVs' which is why we're seeing Ford F-150s armored to their fullest

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRm1UJ2yqE&ab_channel=VICENews

This truck was being modified into a technical which was seized a few years ago

1728568045383.png

The PLA later issued a formal apology saying they weren't aware of the CO's wife and kid also being in the jeep. But then they said that the CO should've known better than to take his family along with him on official works.

That doesn’t absolve them of anything. They are fucking murderers and scumbags.

Haan but that's a generalised thing maanliya. I expect the og units to be more open to change, adopting necessary counter measures & taking feedback if needed. Idc care about freshly converted airborne units tbh. But if an officer from 9 or 1 is looking at things here and sarcastically laughing, then I have no hopes.
Someone i was talking to from Para SF said the opposite…

He said he thinks in future the newer units might get more well equipped since he rated 21 way above 9,10 and even 1.

He said the people there are very egoistic..they think too much about themselves but units like 21 had better pool of officers.

Bhaiyo, does anyone know how buddies are assigned in spec ops teams ? Are 2 operators assigned based on similar skill level ? Or they choose someone with high skill and new entries are assigned with them ? Does anyone have any info ?

Hi everyone , long time no see, what's new in the sf scene these days , kuch badlav aya or are we still stuck in that old mess? what's up with marcos and para sf . what's up with paff?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back