Indo-Bangladesh Border-Radcliffe line

Mr.Evil

Certified Bullpup Hater
This thread is to discuss security issues and news on the Radcliffe line.

Why is everyone saying to keep an eye on Siliguri corridor because of the tensions in Bangladesh?
@Noob @mist_consecutive
Higher Muslim population, higher levels of curroption at local level, higher infiltration attempts and higher strategic value but most is feat mongering but hard times are coming up a true test for Indian security force is coming up especially in WB where curroption runs High especially in ahmm ahmm.

We need to expand our borders. Take over some parts near Bengal and Assam. Most importantly take over those lands adjacent to North East which will give us sea access. I hope this opportunity is not missed once chaos ensues at some point. When say chaos I am talking about chaos between US and any major power. The west will be too distracted to do any shit. Use that chaos to correct the mistakes of the past.

We need to expand our borders. Take over some parts near Bengal and Assam. Most importantly take over those lands adjacent to North East which will give us sea access. I hope this opportunity is not missed once chaos ensues at some point. When say chaos I am talking about chaos between US and any major power. The west will be too distracted to do any shit. Use that chaos to correct the mistakes of the past.
Vishwaguru will not do that hurts his image

Right best time rxtract some land and expand chicken neck.

interesting read for those who dont know

will never understand where these people get their aukut from

bordering-1_072012121221.jpg

It’s sounds but how realistic is it?
@Noob
Not rn it would be the best case scenario but rn it's hard for us while facing issues in jammu rn and facing US after the whole assassin scenario we are just laying low and how can you forget our vishwaguru status who gives a shit about our national security

Not rn it would be the best case scenario but rn it's hard for us while facing issues in jammu rn and facing US after the whole assassin scenario we are just laying low and how can you forget our vishwaguru status who gives a shit about our national security
What’s Bangladesh gonna do? I say we make a deal with the coup of kangladesh and solve the chicken neck it’s our biggest concern

What’s Bangladesh gonna do? I say we make a deal with the coup of kangladesh and solve the chicken neck it’s our biggest concern
Not Bangladesh but neither CIA nor the Chinese will be happy about it and to deal with those consequences you need a strong gov with strong narrative and willpower to use force when necessary do you think we have that rn?

Not Bangladesh but neither CIA nor the Chinese will be happy about it and to deal with those consequences you need a strong gov with strong narrative and willpower to use force when necessary do you think we have that rn?
This is another american win. An authoritarian regime has fallen.

interesting read for those who dont know

will never understand where these people get their aukut from

bordering-1_072012121221.jpg
Bangladesh later agreed to return the bodies of 16 Indian soldiers the next day.[2] Upon examining the bodies of the dead personnel, India accused Bangladeshi Armed Forces of subjecting the captives to severe torture before they were shot dead.
I hope this a sick joke..

Bangladesh later agreed to return the bodies of 16 Indian soldiers the next day.[2] Upon examining the bodies of the dead personnel, India accused Bangladeshi Armed Forces of subjecting the captives to severe torture before they were shot dead.
I hope this a sick joke..

yea its crazy . they killed our guys , villagers delivered them to us on that stick like goats and that too under PM sheikh hasina rule - same one that is now in India.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qgdvxuyq48tkjqvpe38tg3k6y0jlwtcxzfpf4wt

qrcode
Back