Indo-China Border & LAC

Both sides have significantly reinforced road infra and military infra. Buffer zones will remain devoid of development (as per reports) but patrolling will happen in the buffer zones.
Well, that's a relief. So, we are making underground facilities as well, I take??
Till now not even foot-patrols were allowed to venture in the buffer zones, only drones.
I knew that one.

Why would the west want India-china relationship to stabilise?

The Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies is the US Department of Defense (DoD) regional center focused on enhancing security cooperation.

donors of IISS.

View attachment 13288
"Russia is interested in these two great nations to be friends. And we are trying to be helpful. It was at the initiative of my great predecessor, Yevgeny Primakov, that RIC was created, Russia-India-China. He initiated this, and this was the beginning of the process which eventually culminated in BRICS’ formation. And now BRICS is very popular and about two dozen countries would like to join it. But the momentum was ensured by the decision to create this troika, Russia-India-China."

Maybe in competition with Russia

While war maybe profitable for us business (Ukraine), standoff it seems is not.

Last edited:
WTF.. News was that patrolling wont happen at places were disengagement happened earlier like in Gogra, Pangong tso, Galwan .. and India will patrol upto its PPs, only in Demochok and Depsang.. but this article says:

This involves patrolling not just in Depsang and Demchok but also along the northern banks of Pangong Tso, in the Gogra Hot Springs area, and in the Galwan Valley.😳😳

This only means China will be b**ging some other country like Phillipines, Taiwan.. or make a u turn next month and try to b*ng us..

Gora chamchas and Chamchis were all highlighting below point..

Also, Infrastructure building will continue other than in buffer areas and patrol points

“Both sides are free to carry out any kind of infrastructure development but not in the buffer zone areas or where the patrolling happened. This means no new roads or temporary bridges,” the second source said.

They are also allowed to come till Yangtse in Arunachal.

Hence the point standoff is not good for business.

We have signed ITA-1 treaty so IT Hardware can be imported without import duties.
This all is a scheme to get laptop and server assembly in India, it is not a specific anti-China move.

Govt is ok with Chings even during the standoff as long as they manufacture here and don't direct import or sell SKD that the baniyas here do light assembly and sell as their own

We have signed ITA-1 treaty so IT Hardware can be imported without import duties.
This all is a scheme to get laptop and server assembly in India, it is not a specific anti-China move.

Govt is ok with Chings even during the standoff as long as they manufacture here and don't direct import or sell SKD that the baniyas here do light assembly and sell as their own
Sometimes I wonder during whose tenure was ITA -1 signed ? Who was the minister & the babooo ? Both of them must be honoured with a Padma Bhushan

Sometimes I wonder during whose tenure was ITA -1 signed ? Who was the minister & the babooo ? Both of them must be honoured with a Padma Bhushan

Don't blame whoever it was, possibly was also signed under Western pressure in 90s
At that time no ITA-1 and our IT coolie companies would have trouble setting up, OTOH a similar 10 year duty free import scheme/law for IT hardware could have been designed so we could later have manufacturing but kya pata.

Anyway i give these guys benefit of the doubt, It is not total treachery like those FTAs with Thailand and Vietnam being signed under Congi rule which benefited only those countries and not us.

Hope the Govt finds a way to get IT hardware also manufactured here

Because your Indian desi workers are busy in hadtaal or lack of safety causes fire in the plant.

BUT, since India is coming back to manufacturing after a long halt of atleast four decades, in my opinion it will take max 1.5 decade to overcome the shortcomings.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back