Indo Pak Border & LOC

I was referring to this one, similar to the pak IL78 illusory flight pattern entering Indian airspace till Anantnag

View attachment 6940View attachment 6943

thanks . couldnt find any of the refullers on flighttracker close to loc .

that pak one R09-001 , maybe glitch in app . flight is not there in flightracker

thanks . couldnt find any of the refullers on flighttracker close to loc .

that pak one R09-001 , maybe glitch in app . flight is not there in flightracker

💀 fck i am blind , its there

took off from dera gazhi khan straight towards border. they switched off position broadcast near border.

flightradar24.com_png_stripped.png

if we assume this is posturing/messaging/signalling , what are the possible reasons they(PAF) are over-compensating for?

1. They fear another Balakot.
  2. They got green signal from USA to harass us.
  3. They got green signal from China to harass us.
  4. All of the above.

:cautious: y cant u post pictures . everybody loves pictures.

jamming spoofing reduces gps accuracy , prevent another balakot strike

Too much effort to post pictures. Genrols hate it and will send black scorpio. People who know me know I don't bullshit. No need to prove anything with pictures.

'civilians' - Are we so dumb to still think normal porkie ppl who Lynch and abduct hindu girls and slaughter hindus are 'civilians'. There ain't no civilians in that land, all are terrorists, so the concept of collateral damage doesn't apply. Any dead pork is fair game.

Oh yeah? How often do you see top cops shunted out? And how many of them are chiefs of armed/para forces?
I think you are not getting the point of the OP. He rightly pointed out that we are so used to mediocrity from babus and GoI that even a token action like transferring a few officers here & there that too after tolerating their corrupt inaction at the border regarding illegal immigration is being hailed as a masterstroke. Whereas in reality its insufficient band aid on a wound which has already bled us considerably.

ia searcher crashed closeby from here in another sector close to loc 👀

I had a theory that nested Radar system could be employed by China and Pakistan on the similar principals of launch vehicle telemetry. Which means, Chinese radars could trace Indian fighters and relay the data to Pakistani forward radar stations. Especially after Balakot strikes. In that way both can reduce the radar on time and save power for longer operations at reduced cost and also avoid attention. It will be tough to detect where is the receiver.

I am not sure how much it is feasible but technology is there.

I had a theory that nested Radar system could be employed by China and Pakistan on the similar principals of launch vehicle telemetry. Which means, Chinese radars could trace Indian fighters and relay the data to Pakistani forward radar stations. Especially after Balakot strikes. In that way both can reduce the radar on time and save power for longer operations at reduced cost and also avoid attention. It will be tough to detect where is the receiver.

I am not sure how much it is feasible but technology is there.
Unlikely to work over any meaningful distances due to the nature of the terrain.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back