Indo US Relations

The US did a great disservice to itself while the handling the "Pannun", "Temple attacks", and "Consulate bombing" issues. A huge chunk of the goodwill it earned through the "nuclear deal" and what not have been lost.

The open messaging (more like rants/tantrums) indicates that the plan A failed miserably, and the plans B/C are unlikely to succeed.

This Eric Garcetti is incompetent, a failed politician, now a failed diplomat. He came to India (the 3rd world 😜;)) carrying an infallible belief in "America Stronk", he is now having to deal with the real world.
Yes ! I am loving sheer frustration of US state department & stooges. US is playing good cop & bad cop game with India. Check out the difference between statements coming from Pentagon & state department.They think Bharat will come around and bow down to them like Japan & Aussies.

US have delayed the supply of GE 404 IN engines for Tejas MK1 by one and half year as pressure tactic.

We have lots of leverages to affect US long & short term interests. The Russia visit was one just one of the lever. Another NSTC route activation which is going to serve many purposes in the form of trade, energy resources , influence in Afghanistan , Iran & central Asian countries.

Should ideally be placed in pharma/ quality thread.

Anyway quality control of drugs is important, FDA is doing a good job , hope Indian CDSCO too implements such stringent quality checks for domestic market.

.Most companies import api from china
.process it in India and export to US
.the original patent holders are western pharma companies, India manufactures under license the generic drugs
.us Medicare is highly dependent on cheap India generics
.FDA conducts similar inspection in US, Chinese companies

So tell me, what does this huge post got do do with my reply to your statement about me copying "American RW"?

View attachment 2713

Let me make it even more simpler for you - As an Indian, i am taking potshots at the slugfest between
"free speech absolutist" wignat Musk & self moralizing/gate-keeping EUshits, who again claim that they they too are for free speech. You are conflating this as my "phull sapport" to Musk.

1. As I already mentioned, the journo who broke that YouTube algo manipulation story happens to run a YouTube channel and suffered back to back demonetization on a few of his videos. He accused some YT employees of being biased in their moderation practices and has since approached the Delhi HC. This story was picked up by other large handles and subsequently amplified. No media org has reported on it since then.

2. Reports of the VP of the US holding a phone call with raga were being doubted from the moment they were published - because the articles were citing unnamed sources and the INC top leadership maintained total silence. Those claims were eventually debunked by midnight on Jul 13.

3. Modi and his party enjoy good rapport with a number of GOP old timers - he used to follow Gregg on Twitter (not aware if that is the case anymore). His invitation was NOT meant to rile up the Dems.

4. I assumed you were rooting for the western RW because of all these misleading claims in your post (have come across a number of IT celliya handles grieveing over the loss of French/Brit far right over the past few days). If you did not mean it that way then my bad.

So tell me, what does this huge post got do do with my reply to your statement about me copying "American RW"?

View attachment 2713

Let me make it even more simpler for you - As an Indian, i am taking potshots at the slugfest between
"free speech absolutist" wignat Musk & self moralizing/gate-keeping EUshits, who again claim that they they too are for free speech. You are conflating this as my "phull sapport" to Musk.

"Free Speech", "Human Rights", and "Rule of Law" are their favorite peace-time weapons which they use to flog their opponent when they feel like they cannot win an argument with facts.

We don't have to smell conspiracy everywhere. However, we must not ignore the obvious patterns.

Motherhood Statement

A vague, feel-good platitude, especially one made by a politician, that most people would agree with.

View: https://x.com/Saffrozeppelin/status/1811384438980555199

. allegedly US has led khalistan and other insurgency movement in India for long
.due to power differential and dependence on technology, the proofs of such indulgence will not be openly discussed by GOI
.US and lackeys will feel the heat when peaceful support for indigenous tribes in us and Canada (and qubec autonomy in case of canada) is extended by India , us and Canadian rules allow such peaceful support, but the question remains will GOI take that path
.the case of guptaji is propaganda by usa, but as a hypothetical analysis - most drug dealers are DEA plants, FBI and DEA actively baits for imaginary plots ( which are their own creation) through these informants, electronic communication world over is intercepted by usa, future peaceful operations should bear these in mind.

Last edited:
Shouldn't our weekly MEA press briefing include comments about US democracy.
Am I missing the news or after Arindam Bagchi new spokesperson is not making much waves.

The old, senile and incompetent president has to go and with it the rotten US administration has to be removed. That could happen in November this year, but until then India has to keep its mouth shut and hope the Ukraine war ends. Now India is $4 trillion economy on its way up; US has no other choice but to deal with India in the right way.
Unlikely.

History is witness that the deepstate and mafias are two things that always survive any kind of purge. Both of them have friends at all levels with every camp. So, there may be times when they lie low and wait till the storm passes off, but they rise once again.

China has invested in the deep state when India always skimmed the water with 'good faith'. When Trump was in office, the shakedown that China got was only because Trump didn't care to listen to anyone when making statements. But, it became obvious once Trump lost, that the Chinese investment was indeed fruitful.

India on the other hand has got nothing but words from the Biden admin. Also, given how deepstate literally run Biden admin, it was no wonder that India wouldn't be able to find any purchase in his regime. However, it helped how India started to give 'fck yous' to Biden and drifted to form its own independent influence. In a way it was possible because Biden admin's subtle hostility toward India.

A tale of two assasination attempt (allegedly)
. SFJ council - neutralised before it happened , Gupta ji arrested
. Donald Trump ji - SFJ council has got more protection than him.

Last edited:
India giving back 🤣

View: https://x.com/DerekJGrossman/status/1812525521110253809

The US secret service was late to react although the crowd had already informed them about the presence of a potential assassin, they decided to do nothing.

The state of the US democracy, which in any way doesn't have direct representation (due to electoral colleges) is under a huge question mark.

Last edited:
CIA openly promoting anti-BJP influencers and laughing in the face of Indians.

MEA babus will take it because they all want American Visas for their sons and daughters.

View: https://x.com/USAndIndia/status/1813436052738076938

This shit is hilarious. Who's next? Carryminati? Dhinchak Pooja?

Back in the good old days, the likes of Medha Patkar, Jean Dreeze and Arundhati Roy used to be invited at US embassy sponsored events. Look low they have fallen now.....:bplease:

Hardly surprising since the White House invites literal Tiktokers and briefs them on *checks notes* ... ... Ukraine :bplease:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back