Indo US Relations

Centre must be pushed to do something about it, even change in laws..

Centre must be pushed to do something about it, even change in laws..

Georgia Govt tried, they got protests in return.

======​

Thousands protest as Georgia MPs plan to override veto of 'foreign influence' law​

Georgia Govt tried, they got protests in return.

======​

Thousands protest as Georgia MPs plan to override veto of 'foreign influence' law​

Thats why there is a need to do something early, not when they become embedded into our civil system. Georgia waited too long because they were hoping for an EU/NATO membership. They deliberately allowed free reign to US agencies.

Thats why there is a need to do something early, not when they become embedded into our civil system. Georgia waited too long because they were hoping for an EU/NATO membership. They deliberately allowed free reign to US agencies.

U.S is already deeply embedded in our civil society.

- Our preferred foreign currency : U.S $
- Our preferred internet browser : U.S made and owned
- Our preferred social media apps : U.S made and owned
- Our preferred business language : U.S origin theories
- Our preferred foreign colleges for our kids : U.S colleges
- Opposition's political advisors : U.S based Indian academics
etc etc

compared to all this, what garcetti is doing with his new social media influencer project is a minor move..
ofcourse all this does not mean govt or civil society cannot make a fuss about garcetti's new project.

etc etc

compared to all this, what garcetti is doing with his new social media influencer project is a minor move..
ofcourse all this does not mean govt or civil society cannot make a fuss about garcetti's new project.
I won't call it a minor move, even in the grand scheme of things. Yes, there are things which can't be easily changed but this action of theirs is way too direct and overt, which can be a double edged sword for them. On one hand it could and should lead to a massive public push back + govt action but on the other hand if they see that they are able to do this without much repercussion, it will open the flood gates of subversion. US is known to play these high stakes games and the only reason they succeed a lot of times is because the local machinery gives them a pass, either due to policy of non confrontation or due to incentives/pressure.
Look at all the colored revolutions. They don't even try to hide it much. They were the ones who named these revolutions themselves. The only thing that they make sure of is that no media (especially local ones) make a direct co-relation on screen. Its only possible if we allow things like these to happen.

I don't think they are being sitting ducks at all. More importance needs to be
given to BRICS ; organizations like NATO , G7, UN will be irrelevant after Russia
demolishes ukraine a new world order is emerging.

India must focus on:
  • Solidifying the regional hegemony and securing the immediate neighborhood (the Indian subcontinent and the Indian Ocean Region)
  • Securing the energy supplies
  • Securing the livelihood through high economic growth and job creation
The Ukraine war has been a blessing in disguise for India, with both camps (China + Russia vs US + west) shifting their focus away from India's neighborhood. It allowed us access to the cheap Russian oil. It also allowed us greater access to the Central Asian countries.

India must find ways to get trade concessions, local manufacturing, and technology transfers to fuel our economy and to maintain a sustainable high growth. This is where we need the west (G7) more than the BRICS.

China in particular knows that India is a more formidable foe than any other country in the long term due to a shared land border. China also views India's economic growth as a zero-sum game.

Russia and China know that a strong India reduces their access to the IoR (and consequently to Africa). The duo (+ Turkey) will try to prevent India's expansion into Central Asia and South-East Europe.

The best option is being opportunistic. Select the best deals no matter where those come from, ignore the noise.

Russia might win this war, but it will be a pyrrhic victory for them. The side effects will last much longer.

Last edited:

etc etc

Actually I was was thinking of creating a separate thread called "Social Engineering Modus Operandi and its effects on India". Lets document and track sudden spurt of "Influencers" who are directly(likes of Rathi, Managal, Satya etc ) or indirectly (oh I am leaving India because of Taxes, Oh babas blind influence and exploitation has spread , oh I am neutral athiest so as an ex hindu I am super subject matter expert on anything Hindu and Indian) types. Also articles like above can be part of such thread. Hopefully this new thread can be kept public and name calling free. @SKC @Indx TechStyle @FalconSlayers your help needed here.

Actually I was was thinking of creating a separate thread called "Social Engineering Modus Operandi and its effects on India". Lets document and track sudden spurt of "Influencers" who are directly(likes of Rathi, Managal, Satya etc ) or indirectly (oh I am leaving India because of Taxes, Oh babas blind influence and exploitation has spread , oh I am neutral athiest so as an ex hindu I am super subject matter expert on anything Hindu and Indian) types. Also articles like above can be part of such thread. Hopefully this new thread can be kept public and name calling free. @SKC @Indx TechStyle @FalconSlayers your help needed here.

yup, not just for the messengers, for keeping track of themes they are trying to amplify.
not just murican/western proxies, we have chini and paki proxies too in our midst.

yup, not just for the messengers, for keeping track of themes they are trying to amplify.
not just murican/western proxies, we have chini and paki proxies too in our midst.
In agreement. This one I can see how its being played out for common Indians who get newly hooked to internet via first smart phone. The news curated on Google, the videos being recommended on Youtube or facebook are first and most impactful social engineering process they undergo over which Govt has no control. People may not agree but Cambridge Analytica findings are being further used to direct more precise social engineering methods and 2024 elections were affected by them. This duly led to reduction of mandate of Modi.

Brits or Islamists needed their physical presence to bring chasms in society to further their colonialism. New form of colonialism is all about using less labour intensive but leveraging technology, turncoats, threats and grooming.

Social Engineering using social media is example of using Technology to groom favorable opinion for onself and not so favorable opinion which neo colonial powers dont like.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back