Israel - Hamas Conflict

Because Muslims worldwide view genocide of Hindus as acceptable. So we don’t give a fuck about what the rest of the world says.

Not 100% of Muslims feel this. In addition, you really think Jews care about you? If you believe this, then I have a bridge to sell you.

I will say once again, it should. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, especially when the enemy of my enemy has no clashes with me and seeks out to help me as well.

I will say once again, who gives a crap about this conflict? India should focus on India.

Indians should maintain that Israel has a right to defend itself, and to retaliate against terrorists. The question is how far and how long should it go. As for the ' world ', most of it is not strongly condeming the fanatic behaviour of the Bangladeshis toward Hindus, at most mild censures.

Israel is an apartheid state that was created in 1948, the exact same way Muslims apartheided and genocided Hindus in Kashmir, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. You must educate yourself on the formation of Israel before buying their propaganda.

Edit: BTW, I am by no means a Muslim or Muslim supporter. I believe in humanity and dharma. This fight does not involve India or the intelligence quotient of a single Indian.

Edit 2: Rather than view this from moronic, "muslim bad, jew good" lens, view it as a transaction. How can India BENEFIT from this conflict? The Lebanese and Palestinians are not "terrorists" as the jewish media would want you to believe (I believe the opposite in fact), however how can India benefit from this conflict? Where is the advantage to India?

Edit 3: India itself is not condemning the behavior of Bangladeshis towards Hindus!!! How can you expect the world to care when Modi himself has hardly said one word!

Last edited:
If Israel continues to hamper Indian efforts to indigenize, it will

Also, how does rabid patriotism towards Israel help India? 99% of the world views Israeli behavior as a genocide, but for Indians and Israelis. How does this help India?

Rabid patrotism?

Read properly. I am rooting for Israel exterminating all jihadi vermin from the river to the sea.
They should flatten the whole land, build condos. I will definitely buy one.

In fact, Israel should annex all lands from palestinians. No need to differentiate between Palestinians and Hamas. They are the same vermin. Just do what one should do with vermin

You are proving my point. Stop wasting your intelligence on this useless conflict. It has absolutely no bearing on your life.

You are proving my point. Stop wasting your intelligence on this useless conflict. It has absolutely no bearing on your life.

Who says it has no bearing on our lives?
Every time I see israel blowing up these vermin, it gives me immense pleasure. Why would something that gives us immense pleasure not have a bearing on our lives?

The more of these vermin exterminated, the better the world is and the better we will feel.

from the river to the sea, Israel should flatten the whole land and build condos.
Fk the losers who cry on them

You have mental problems if seeing innocent lives die gives you pleasure. Your hatred for Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi muslims overrides your dharma. The two classes (Arab/Kafir) are completely different, and the vast majority of those muslims agree.

Guy suffering from Prithviraj Syndrome.
Hamas charter is literally pedo-warlord charter. Meanwhile pedo-warlord used to say not to care about any polytheist kids killed in treacherous night raids.
SmartSelect_20240924_080424_Brave.jpg

Its one world, one love philosophy - one quam, one chummah!!

So...

giphy.gif

You have mental problems if seeing innocent lives die gives you pleasure. Your hatred for Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi muslims overrides your dharma. The two classes (Arab/Kafir) are completely different, and the vast majority of those muslims agree.

innocent?
You mean we should pretend the gang rapes of jewish women & the eventual parading of their dead bodies did not happen?
Or should we pretend these palestinian vermin burnt little kids, even toddlers in oven to death did not happen?
Or should we forget watching these palestinians, even little children celebrating while jews were butchered?
Or should we pretend the videos of palestinian kids being trained to pretend kill jews do not exist?

You are barking up the wrong tree.
I would be gleefully elated if Israel just napalms these vermin from the river to the sea and then proceeds to build condos.

If Israel continues to hamper Indian efforts to indigenize, it will

Also, how does rabid patriotism towards Israel help India? 99% of the world views Israeli behavior as a genocide, but for Indians and Israelis. How does this help India?
Please tell us how israel is hampering indigenization efforts? (If you say lobby let me tell you those days are gone, Fmr. Def. Min.Manohar Parrikar and Def. Min. Rajnath Singh made sure of that)

Secondly it's not rabid patriotism, indians support israel because they empathize with them. Indians have suffered a lot because of islamic terror just like israelis.

Indians feels Bharat should have done to pakistan what is israel is doing to hamas. Although pakistan is not palestine and neither india is israel in terms of military size and power.

Thridly why does it matter to India what 99% of the world feels, what matters to Bharat is how indians feel.

Fourthly Israeli actions are helping India by directly destroying terror networks in Middle East.

innocent?
You mean we should pretend the gang rapes of jewish women & the eventual parading of their dead bodies did not happen?
Or should we pretend these palestinian vermin burnt little kids, even toddlers in oven to death did not happen?
Or should we forget watching these palestinians, even little children celebrating while jews were butchered?
Or should we pretend the videos of palestinian kids being trained to pretend kill jews do not exist?

You are barking up the wrong tree.
I would be gleefully elated if Israel just napalms these vermin from the river to the sea and then proceeds to build condos.

1. Presuming those are true, how does that affect you? Even your language indicates a strong bias
2. Presuming those are not true, how would that make you feel? Are you capable of having this thought?

Not everything you see or read is true. You have to remember this. It's the only way you will think more intelligently and less from a reactionary perspective.

Your rabid love of Israel is just, it's just weird. You should learn about the Babylonian Talmud, the Tanakh, and Halakah first.

Please tell us how israel is hampering indigenization efforts? (If you say lobby let me tell you those days are gone, Fmr. Def. Min.Manohar Parrikar and Def. Min. Rajnath Singh made sure of that)

Secondly it's not rabid patriotism, indians support israel because they empathize with them. Indians have suffered a lot because of islamic terror just like israelis.

Indians feels Bharat should have done to pakistan what is israel is doing to hamas. Although pakistan is not palestine and neither india is israel in terms of military size and power.

Thridly why does it matter to India what 99% of the world feels, what matters to Bharat is how indians feel.

Fourthly Israeli actions are helping India by directly destroying terror networks in Middle East.

Who controls ISIS? Who backs ISI with intelligence? Who provided intelligence for 26/11? Where were the confirmed terrorists seen before the day of the attack? Who is David Headley and who is he affiliated with?

Ask yourself questions. Don't blindly support something because you hate something else. This is how you elevate your discourse from rabid, blind, fanatacism to nuance.

1. Presuming those are true, how does that affect you? Even your language indicates a strong bias
2. Presuming those are not true, how would that make you feel? Are you capable of having this thought?

Not everything you see or read is true. You have to remember this. It's the only way you will think more intelligently and less from a reactionary perspective.

Your rabid love of Israel is just, it's just weird. You should learn about the Babylonian Talmud, the Tanakh, and Halakah first.

Point 1 - You could not further wrong about rabid love for Israel. Could not give a flying F about them. It's the other way around. Its the incredible hatred for the ones on the other side fighting Israel.

Point 2 - I don't give a flying F about others opinion regarding what is true or not when it comes to those Jihadi vermin. We have experienced it for nearly 1000 years to know exactly what we are dealing with.

Anyone who goes after these Jihadi scum will get my support. Anyone...

Tell me, over 1000 years, what did these "jihadi scum" do to you? The 1000-year historical ills you're referencing can be traced to the Judaics that you, very clearly, rabidly support. But please, and I'm being sincere, educate me. Do you know what language Syria can trace it's name to?

Tell me, over 1000 years, what did these "jihadi scum" do to you? The 1000-year historical ills you're referencing can be traced to the Judaics that you, very clearly, rabidly support. But please, and I'm being sincere, educate me. Do you know what language Syria can trace it's name to?

Visit India sometime, and see why nearly 90% of God faces/carvings in temples have nose/face disfigured.
See why there is barely any ancient Hindu temple standing in northern part of India.
Every rabid Jehadi who follows pedobook wholeheartedly, when in power will approve of these actions across the world. So no mercy for them irrespective of location.

Who controls ISIS? Who backs ISI with intelligence? Who provided intelligence for 26/11? Where were the confirmed terrorists seen before the day of the attack? Who is David Headley and who is he affiliated with?

Ask yourself questions. Don't blindly support something because you hate something else. This is how you elevate your discourse from rabid, blind, fanatacism to nuance.
Yeah everybody knows it was the CIA what about it? How is it related to israel?

Please enlighten us🇺🇲, take us as numbnuts... and shower your knowledge please.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back