Israel - Hamas Conflict

Last edited:
As I very much support the Israelis pounding these Muslim scums to shit and stuff, let us not go overboard with pro Israelis support. Remember - they will not hesitate to turn against us in a heartbeat if it suits their interests.

Let us maintain good relations with those that wish us well and keep friendly ties with Israel but not too close.

1 year anniversary of the attacks is approaching. I hope Israel has saved best for the last. They have already done enough to make every country in the middle east shit in their pants. The way they have assassinated Hamas leader right in the middle of Tehran to now the killing of Bullah leader. They sure are in no mood to stop. Muslims back in the day used to massacre and commit genocide on conquering territories. They thought it will always be this way. No one could stop them. In present modern day, powerful non Muslim countries are having a field day when it comes to them. For all the pomp about Ummah of 56 countries, they are helpless and hopeless. I wonder what would happen when the Oil revenue dries up. That would make entire North African and Middle Eastern countries completely dependent on others for food.

Reactions: SKC
1 year anniversary of the attacks is approaching. I hope Israel has saved best for the last. They have already done enough to make every country in the middle east shit in their pants. The way they have assassinated Hamas leader right in the middle of Tehran to now the killing of Bullah leader. They sure are in no mood to stop. Muslims back in the day used to massacre and commit genocide on conquering territories. They thought it will always be this way. No one could stop them. In present modern day, powerful non Muslim countries are having a field day when it comes to them. For all the pomp about Ummah of 56 countries, they are helpless and hopeless. I wonder what would happen when the Oil revenue dries up. That would make entire North African and Middle Eastern countries completely dependent on others for food.
And more desperate to return to savage ways. Modern ways are half done. A complete return to original paganism in the region is only way of returning peace. Otherwise they can forget - its a sinusoidal wave all way... sometimes they strike and sometimes israel.

They still have a lot of missiles left with them, will they use all that now? Knowing it probably took them years to accumulate them

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back