Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

You can never have an optimum sized ceramic plate to cover your body as it'll make you completely immobile. So because the plate is way smaller than the body it becomes extremely important to place it in a way which covers the "vitals" as much as possible. Something like this
Screenshot_2024-10-26-17-43-00-95_6bcd734b3b4b52977458a65c801426b0.jpg
But the way the officer has placed the PC, it's exposing a good deal of vulnerable zone
IMG_20241026_174657.jpg
But then again all this rant of mine becomes moot as he's not having a plate inside that PC
> PC is way lower
> And even then, it's empty
Leading by example:dude:

As a rule of thumb.
Chinese are good at mass production and standardization.

Go through any photo in the last 30 years that came out and check if there is a difference in gear of two soldiers in the same unit. Never seen one myself. Standardization is both part of Chinese culture and Commuist regime.

In our case I don't know whether it's the general hoodwinking Ministers concern or ministers don't mind the lack of Standardization.
Yup, I know.
Something even more concerning for us Indians is the fact that tend to quickly learn from their mistakes

Remember that goofy ahh blue camouflage they used to issue to their marine infantry? After all the international trolling this is the current situation
we-are-once-again-asking-tor-the-new-pla-marine-camo-right-v0-91xcsrdarvvc1.webp

Yup, I know.
Something even more concerning for us Indians is the fact that tend to quickly learn from their mistakes

Difference between a serious party-state vs the non-serious/chalta-hai elected govt vs baboons vs jernails democrazy.

Chings prepare in advance while Indian state waits for something to happen and then get it's sht together.

Difference between a serious party-state vs the non-serious/chalta-hai elected govt vs baboons vs jernails democrazy.

Chings prepare in advance while Indian state waits for something to happen and then get it's sht together.
They dont even need SF to throw a punch whereas in our case SF is a counter punch.

You can never have an optimum sized ceramic plate to cover your body as it'll make you completely immobile. So because the plate is way smaller than the body it becomes extremely important to place it in a way which covers the "vitals" as much as possible. Something like this
View attachment 13312
But the way the officer has placed the PC, it's exposing a good deal of vulnerable zone
View attachment 13313
But then again all this rant of mine becomes moot as he's not having a plate inside that PC
> PC is way lower
> And even then, it's empty
Leading by example:dude:
Theoretically, it'd be possible to cover the entire torso and groin if we make use of 2 or 3 overlapping plates but then you'd have to forget about carrying a pitthu.

this opinion is prevalent is because there is no authoritative counter factual info available, chini system does not allow any info that challenges state narrative. even if everything is in fact rotten inside, neither their citizens nor us will hear anything about it.

while it not a bad strategy, it is working for them for now, how long will it work? we will know only on the other side of the next big one.

Theoretically, it'd be possible to cover the entire torso and groin if we make use of 2 or 3 overlapping plates but then you'd have to forget about carrying a pitthu.
Here people often don't add those side plates in their PC to reduce weight and increase mobility and there you're talking about completely covering the torso
pqylgw8hze921.webp

this opinion is prevalent is because there is no authoritative counter factual info available, chini system does not allow any info that challenges state narrative. even if everything is in fact rotten inside, neither their citizens nor us will hear anything about it.

while it not a bad strategy, it is working for them for now, how long will it work? we will know only on the other side of the next big one.

It do be rotten and sometimes the stench leaks out
Like rockets filled with water and not fuel or their submarines sinking.

They fix whatever is fucked up however.
Our guys be just chilling

Here people often don't add those side plates in their PC to reduce weight and increase mobility and there you're talking about completely covering the torso
I did say you'd have to ditch your pitthu, therefore impractical. Perhaps we should look into that whole liquid armor shit in some more detail.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back