New Members' Introduction

I was on IDF for more than 5 years. When they announced about shutting down, I felt very sad as that was the forum where we get more info on Indian defense. Thanks for DFB for creating this forum and sure you will fill the gap

hit&run reporting from the Oceania region. Happy to be back. Jack of everything. Physician by profession. I am aspiring for Hindu Rashtra.

Hello Y'all. Nice to see the forum up and running.

Hi everyone, glad to see the new forum up and running. Looking forward to making new friends and reconnecting with old ones

Cheers 🍻

Hello everyone good to see the forum running well and good hope we all have a good time and grow together
Jai Hind 🫡🇮🇳

Suryavanshi here.
New forum new beginning, I hope to make this forum as a go to destination regarding Indian defense matters.

Yo! Hello everyone, Proxy1234 from previous forum.
AI Engineer, interested in defence..

Namaste bhratao
I used to go by fooliam in previous forum. A pessimist.

Hi guys good to see ya'll!

Hmmm nice

Hello dear members, here to learn from everyone and engage meaningfully.
View attachment 10
May lord Narayan bless y'all and the forum

we are soo back

Good to see the forum up so quick.

🕉
This forum will be successful
View attachment 14

Hello guys. Glad to be here. Let us continue the legacy of dfi.
View attachment 16

Thanks for setting up a brand new forum from scratch in record time! I was just unable to get used to the Discord UI and was experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms from DFI.

I am Ovalpiston, i spend my time between Bharat and continental N.America. I hold a regular job to enrich my corporate overlords while doing normal, mundane tasks. This old guy is just glad to be back online amongst you fine people.

Hey there Nibbiars, this is Gslv MarkIII from the previous forum.

Hello everyone, it's Noobwannalearn from previous forum just changed to Noob cause that username felt a bit silly at times. Thank you everyone for your Hardwork and keeping the Legacy of DFI alive you all have done tremendous job and deserve lots of credit so thank you all

We are so Back!!!!! Delta Squad here, nice to see u all

Same handle from DFI. Good job to all who made this possible. Kudos!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. 🙂
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Coming from the land of shri adishankaran View attachment 158
Pleased meet y'all🙂↕️

Namaste to folks already here!

May this forum live to see enemies of Bharat vanquished forever

Hello People. VictorDelta4 here. happy to be back in this new avatar! LFG!!!

Was a lurker on DFI, never made a account

Namaskar Bandhuo

I'm back home

Hello Biraders,
It feels good to be back home.

I am a student currently preparing for NDA.
I joined DFI because i was fed up with dumb and ignorant defence enthusiast around me on different social media platforms such as reddit and youtube.

I wish to learn about special Forces across the world and join the forces and make some difference.

hello everyone.

Namaskar everyone... Hum aa gaye hain !!!

Thanks to @haldilal @SKC @hit&run and many many others who helped revive this. Yeh desh tumhe bhoole ya na bhoole, main aapko nahi bhoolunga.. 🙏🙏🙏

brational reporting from NE. Nice to see you all! 🙏

Prasad, liberal turned unapologetic hindu and Indian

jadoogar same as DFI. Made the screen name (8 years ago) following sorcerer on DFI. Engineer by profession, BTech India, PhD USA. From Yogi Adityanath's adopted town in E U.P.

Hello members good to see ya'll.
Thanks to mods to see the forum up in no time

Iam lovecharger , of old place .

Hello Everybody
Different name....but the ideology, purpose, goals and intentions remain the same along with the profile pic ( change krne ka mood nhi hua ) offcourse.

Jai Hindutva - Jai Hindurashtra

Hi everyone.

Hello everyone.
Registered with the same old name. Presently working in Hyderabad in healthcare.

we back!!

Came to the new home. Happy to be here. 😁

Jai Hind.

Glad to be back here in this new avatar of a forum!!! May the spirit of Lord Vishnu live forever in this forum!

hi long time stalker of dfi and a modi bhakt from andhra

Hey y'all, its great to see a new replacement up and running before the old one is gone. Cheers for the people who made it possible🥂

Hope whatever caused the old one to close down, will not impact this one🤞

Hello all, Tommy here. I have been a member in DFI for long time. Sad to see it going down. Glad to join here.

Feels like first day of school...we are back!

Hi fellow Bharatiyas,

Nice to get our forum back.

Rejoining on duty...

🫡
Ya'll Nibbiars

Hi, guys my DFI username was Kuldeepm952, I'll be changing to this username coz I chose that by mistake and couldn't change it there.

Hello People!! Behold your MrPresident from DFI.

Hello everyone!

I am back folks. New forum feels just like DFI (ofc same XenForo is being used, but still, I like it).

Bit about me: Army Brat, IITian, Wanted to be a fighter pilot but now a FAANG Engineer.

I msged Mokoman on twitter, his handle - https://x.com/Mukambo1987

Chinmoy not sure, msg him on DFI

which one is the thread for reporting technical issues?

Kurup here, nice to meet you all 🤩

Hey guys I am a defence enthusiast from Maharashtra. Primarily interested in sf , infantry and a big fan of combat sports too.long time lurker. Hope to have a good time with you all

Hi guys, Gandaberunda the mythical two headed bird is here.

Hello boys back with my signature profile

Hey Chaps. Glad to see you all.

Hello guys a newbie here from reddit and discord

I'm looking forward for to discuss many things with all of you

Jai Shree Ram..

Hola my fellow DFIans... upz.. DFBians.... we found a new refuge ..🫂

I am 1 broken boiled anda....... from long past old days...

Hi folks! Long-time lurker of the old forum, and a forgotten veteran of the defense forum scene from way back when. Finally decided to join when I found that the old bastion was being shut down. So, I moseyed on over here to resume learning and wage flamewars against the Mleccha heretics.

Hello Everyone.
Glad to see everyone back.
@fire starter you are the same account or different?

Happy to see @haldilal @Tactical Doge @FalconSlayers

Akshit new to this defence field want to learn more from you all

Congratulations to the members for bringing this forum up so fast .
I had the same name on dfi.
@Karna dat brand dilution . Damn :(

Happy to join the forum. Some of you might remember me. For the rest, am a tech focused guy.

Concard here...same name as in defence India forum. Good to see a site with a same interface.

Hi Everyone. Good to be here. Had the same name at DFI. Was away for some time. Shame what happened to the forum but cheers to this new beginning. Lets try and continue the legacy of DFI here.

Hello Everyone! Mangal here.
Jai Shri Ram sabko.

Nameste everyone!

Most of you all, if not all of you already know me as "Super Flanker" from the previous forum. Right now I have kept my name temporarily as "Neil (नील/Нил)". Will change it but after a particular period of time.

I am 18 Y/Os old (became eighteen this year). Now I am pursuing B.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology and Geology. I will be giving NEET next year with hopes of securing a seat in my state Medical College, GMC. I will be giving JEE next year too if I can, and if I can secure an adequate percentile next year, then I will opt for engineering in most likely civil field. I had opted for PCMB + Eng + Hindi. But most likely I will opt for medicine because it's a more pragmatic approach for me considering my situation.

I will be more of a lurker right now rather than a poster, because I think I need to read more and open my mouth (impulsively) less. Hope to learn a lot, unfortunately I won't be on forums much now because I have a lot of academic work to do.

That said, I am very happy to see many familiar faces on this forum. Nice to meet you all, thank you and cheers.👍🏻

Hello lads, ladies and members of the nth kind!

Commendations to @haldilal, @hit&run @SKC @Indx TechStyle @Suryavanshi and others whose efforts have made this possible.

I was KumarG in my old avatar at the other place. Mostly a lurker and a reader, but do not hold that against me!

Reporting back for duty

Hello Guys
Coalmine is back

I have been awake since before the breaking of the first silence... in that time I have had many names.

Lo hum bhi aa gaye...

Sup fellas, sameer here, I have been lurking on DFI for almost 1 and a half years cus I never got to make an accnt, got invested in defense when I was 14 and I am 17 now, I don't really have a specific field of interest, I got to learn a lot from the older forum and I would like to thank all the older members for teaching me a lot, I hope to learn and contribute to the forum in the future

Hello guys, was a lurker on previous forum for last 1 year, now have created an account. Looking forward to having interesting time.

Hello nibbars, was a lurker on previous forum, decided to join this forum.
I don't really have a specific field of interest & knowledge, hope to learn and contribute to the forum in the future

Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Forged in the fires of the Indian constitution, i strive for the idea of India in my every breath.

Any affront to the Indian constitution or to the cherished idea of India as established by the founding fathers shall draw my ire, consternation & rebuke.

Beware & be-warned, you are under my hawkish constitutional gaze.

Main bhi....
Chalochum here.
Techie with interest in defence, politics and Indian economy

Hello everyone. I am Knowitall from DFI left a few years back but some of you might remember me. Its good to be back.

Hi all,
I'm a 2015 member of the previous forum.
French, 58 years old, mechanical engeneer, plants manager.
Happy to continue here.

Hi guys feels like home already, hopefully we get the dark theme as well.

Hi everyone, congratulations on getting a new website up and running. Same username as on DFI

Hello boy's,

Same username, just a normal guy with some intrest in defence and programming ;).

Congratulations for the new forum.

Congratulations on the new forum, guys!
Ya'll Nibbiars

Hello everyone 🙌 I am spadex (same name on twitter)

Hi folks. Returned from my Andromeda Trials.

Hi guys NAMICA here.

I am ex-MiG-29SMT now I am E-195, this is really a nice community most people here are pretty cool in general excellent forum

Hello members !
Was lurking in the previous forum for a month, registered in that forum, didn't get the confirmation mail though.
Great to see a new replacement up and running before the old one is gone.

Happy to join this forum, eager to learn new things.

About myself - Engg grad student from M.P., with specific interest in geopolitics & defense.

Bhartiya here from the old dfi. Glad to be here. Thanks halde and others who created this forum. Those Discord servers wasn't really my cup of tea.

Hey Tom here, Glad to see the familiar faces here, and three cheers to the folks who made the new forum. Best wishes!!!

Nice to see all back rocking ! Jai Shri Ram !

GM, guyz. Not_so_dravidian has returned.

Wud like to thank all those who made this possible and cheers to all the members who made it!!

Hi,
I am into strategic studies and international relations with a keen interest for small arms :)

Hola Bitches & my nibbers, missed ya'll Indian Flag

View attachment 1078

Hello Brothers. Little late to the party cuz my phone had died.

TringTringMonster here from dfi.

I absolutely love the new design. Let's fucking go. And kudos to ya'll who worked so hard for this.

Hi guys, french-indian here, I was a lurker on DFI under the same username
thumb.png

Glad to be back .

I ghosted on the previous forum for many years and only contributed a limited amount to a few others. Hopefully the site owners can dodge the feds or whoever this time around.

Sup everyone. Lurker on DFI since 2019. Looking forward to hopefully contribute here :)

Hii its patriots , same as Dfi..
Keep this forum clean ...thankx

Hi guys, it's Physx32 here. So happy to see ya'll!!

Om Namah Shivay.....Jai Hind..

Syama Ayas here

Security engineer by profession, living in US

Hello guys.
Rynzl3r here.
Good to see that an alt website cud be set up.
Excited to chat with everyone here.
Jai Hind Jai Bharat.

reporting here.. thank you all for creating another space for us non-congressis...

Hey everyone, it's Kcirtap. Nice to see the new forum! Very colorful 😂.

Same old rone

HariOm Everyone , MadMaxR from the old forum reporting.

Nice to see new forum Up and Running.

Hello fellas.

Average Indian joined good to see you all my Friends

Yes correct

Hello everyone.
I am lurking in shadows for last ten years and finally decided to come out and joined this server.
I am a full time research scholar with specialization in computational fluid dynamics and renewable energy systems.

Hello Everyone ! It's your own airborne cdo back at it ! Looking forward to contribute to discussions.

Good evening everyone I am a defense enthusiast studying in a medical college I started to visit and lurking on dfi in 2021 but decided to join when got the news of closure of dfi because I want to thank you all because I learned a lot from all of you and transformed from a fool in defense related matters to one with quite adequate knowledge thanks you all for giving this knowledge to me and many others like me and also thanks to all who made this new forum up and running so quickly

Good to be back .. pandora here
Pharmacist by education, marketing head in MNC lol hope that helps

Hello everyone, I am ObscureMystic from the old forum. Great job with the new website guys.
I am a Mechanical Engineer from West Bengal. Interested in geopolitics, military tactics and strategy.

Thanks all, for everything.

I am here but I will be very quiet. I will post mostly about my progress on Manga/Anime thread.

One thing I must say, you guys are amazing. You created a forum and all that. That too in spite of warning from moderators and others. I must commend you for this daring venture.

Hello guys,
Another fellow DFI-ian here.
Nice to see you guys here.

I'm back . Dfi member here.

Namaskaram

Migrated like everyone else.

Hope to contribute in whatever way I can.

Migrated from DFI, glad that DFB now exists! Kudos!!

Hello members

BlackViking reporting to HQ DFB.
Lurked DFI when young, joined in 2019. Sad to see the OG DFI go, but am here, with y'all witnessing the rebirth of DFI as DFB.

Army brat, ex-KVian, ex-APS, a TAPSITE.

Could not join the forces due to medical reasons, joined the IT industry but working as an NPD Engineer now, contributing my own bit in achieving a self sustaining MIC for Bharat.

Hope to keep learning from y'all. Especially @johny_baba @Bleh.

Hope the others from DFI also join us soon.

Let's get the show started.

Hello everyone. Struggling Mechanical Engineer here. Love Bharat, Technology, Defence, Geopolitics and Anime.
Glad that the community could stay together despite the ship sinking. Hopefully we as members can be more reserved in our posting to ensure whatever ghosts came after DFI don't come after this forum as well.

Good evening gentlemen, I am also one of the members of DFI, I was last active in DFI on October 2023, have been silent since then, I'm happy to be back again,this time in the new forum, even though I am very sad that DFI is closing down. Many of the members from DFI, might recognise me had I came back with my old user name, but this time I choose to come with a new username.

Hello

This is Waffen SS. Its been great journey of 12 years on DFI

Looking forward for making same contributions here 😉.

Adios

Hello brothers col habib zahir is here

Hey guys Aditya this side
Had been lurking around the old forum for months
At last created an account

Hey fellas,

It's Arihant Roy from DFI here.

I used to be the resident BJP karyakarta and RSS Swayamsevak in DFI. Henceforth,I will assume that role here.

It feels really great to see all the old hands here. So many familiar names. Had a great time there in DFI. Learnt a lot on different subjects and topics in that forum. Made many friends for life. Discussed controversial topics to death.

DFI was a home away from home. A place where I took refuge during times of hardships and when I was feeling low. Hope, to make DFB my new digital home.

My Pranams to the amazing people who made this new forum possible in the shortest possible time. I am also grateful to the new members here for the time and efforts you are giving to this forum in the form of posts and pics and for your valuable insights on any topic.

Let's hope, Defense Forum Bharat eclipses it's predecessor DFI in all measurable metrics.

PS- I will always give my 400 percent to DFB and strive hard to make the forum more interesting and lively through my posts on both military, strategic and political subjects.

And pls forgive me for this late introduction.
And yes, I am a mechanical engineer by profession.. An ardent dog and cat lover. And an unapologetic Bhakt.

View attachment 1792

Mikel here from the old forum. Heartiest congratulations to all the folks who set up this new forum.

Hey it's pig benis on sushy from dfi here with a new identity and a new start I am glad to be back here again . Hopefully I will continue contributing with all I have got here on new forum.

Hello. Happy to be here.

Hey there,

Charlie here, I tried to change my email in DFI and apparently lost my access to posting few months ago in DFI as they were not sending any confirmation email.

It was pretty fast that you guys setup this forum. Thanks for making this happen.

After I joined DFI, I worked for two defence contractors, but often I can’t say much, only drop some hints.

Getting older and can’t post much anymore, but looking forward to you guys keeping me updated.

Regards,
Charlie

Roshan from DFI, good to see this place up in no time along with many of the members from there. Hopefully more of them will show up here in 4 days time.

Cyclops from DFI.

Hope to see this forum be as diverse and jam packed as DFI.

Hello fellas, Overlord from DFI

Good to see y'all.
Congratulations to the folks who set up this new forum. Hope we grow bigger & better forum than older one.

Craigs reporting.

Sup' Guys .
GGBOZZ here from the old forum . Never contributed before but consistently followed DFI threads for over 4 years especially the Indian Economy and Semiconductor and Electronics threads . Hope this forum becomes as good as the last one . Give em' hell

Dear all, I'm Pazhassiraja. I thank everyone for making this new website as I was a regular reader of DFI, always eager to know the advancements our country makes in the field of defence and the developments in other countries.

Yo guys, nice to be here!

Eager to learn more and more about defence industry and weapons technologies.

Jay Bharat. Jay Jagannath.

hey folks !

My namaskarams to everyone! I identify as a defence enthusiast- happy to be here & learn. May DFB grow the Bharatiya defence community & be the default choice for all desh-premis. I wish to see Akhand Bharat becoming a reality- along with Kailash Mansarovar back in Bharat and a free Tibet. Also wish to see Bharat become the most prosperous and powerful nation on the face of this earth.

Hey guys! SammyBoi111 here from DFI...

I'm a sophomore at IIT Jodhpur and a defense-space-tech enthusiast. The rejuvenated DFBharat feels so ... appropriate.

May the gods of our land bless us, the forum and the country!

Hi guys this is swesh from dfi I used to post about isro on that forum is there isro thread on this forum??

भोः मे मित्राणि पुनः मेलनं अभवत् !
I'm 'samsaptaka' from DFI.
Huge thanks and shoutout to all those who made DFB possible.
Telegram and Discord just did not cut it for me, Need a space like this to browse
comfortably and let off some steam. Hope DFB lasts longer than DFI .
Cheers !

Hi all LETHALFORCE here, Good to see the new platform

Hello boys, it's OutForVendetta from DFI here. I told 2 stories about how after 9/11, a lot of Americans found out that they weren't actually their "FATHER's" kids. That and I posted photos of the naval museum in Goa. Hope this turns out even better than DFI.

Hello World

Hi fellas, this is Screambowl
hope you all are doing great :)

Well, they closed replies before 12AM 😐

Kemcho badhai. DFI taught me so much - may the new reincarnation DFB be fruitful. Having a forum such as this is invaluable. Thanks to all that ran DFI and those that created and will contribute to DFB

Yo,new member here. I was a lurker on DFI,but couldn't join because I didn't get the confirmation email.
Anyway,nice to meet y'all🙏.

Hello everyone, new, here, hoping to gain knowledge and share .regards

Tupac Slayer from DFI. Glad to be here.

Hello Just joined

hi guys....i m from kumaun (uttarakhand). i m from "shauka tribe" (ancient kirati tribe of Himalayas). we live near tibbet nd uttarakhand border high himalays. unfortunately government include us in "bhotia tribe", which is mixture of different tribes of india nd tibbetan migrated tribes. we hv tibbetan, nepalese mix asian face. we r only 7000-10000 approx community, so i do self promotion everywhere 😝😂. uttarakhandi people who know "rajula malusahi" epic kumaun love story...rajula was from our shauka tribe. we r known as " the traders of Himalayas". fun fact is we r doing barter trading (things exchange) with tibbetan, untill 1962 war. this video is good basic information, if any one interested:-

View: https://youtu.be/MOnNtHGVHQQ?si=pFEGtrEJslIPqd2h

Ram Ram my Bhai-Brothers... Myself Dharmic_Nomad, a random Hindu dude from Bangladesh. Some of ya'll may remember me as Dharmic_Crusader from DFI. Glad to see some familiar faces over here.

Hi all ! Karthik here, from Hyderabad, TG. Anti-LeLi, anti-congress, anti-wokeDEI&globalistshit. Was @Stalingrad at DFI. Glad to see old faces with even more enthusiasm. Wasn't much active posting on DFI, but followed regularly. Back here for the much necessary cope, ofc and a true multipolar world led by us. My only suggestion is to bring more veterans to the forum, I already see @hit&run doing a great job at it on X.
Jai Bhavani! Jai Shivaji!! Vande Mataram!!!

I was on IDF for more than 5 years. When they announced about shutting down, I felt very sad as that was the forum where we get more info on Indian defense. Thanks for DFB for creating this forum and sure you will fill the gap

I was away for 15-20 days and you guys took down the damn forum?? HUH???
Anyways i was SafedSagar there basically a lurker occasionally use to drop something in paki musing thread. Back like we never left. 😁
Ya'll Nibbiars

कृते प्रति कृतं कुर्यात् हिंसने प्रति हिंसनम्। तत्र दोषो न पतति दुष्टे दृष्टं समाचरेत ।।

Hi , great to see the new forum up and running.

All the very best DFB. Really appreciate the work of the new team.

Very old defence forum member here , many might still remember me , some fondly , some infamously.

Life has moved on quite a bit , the fire and love still burns with the same passion , yet time is very limited , would love to read all the views of the next generation.

Hope i am welcome.

Hi , great to see the new forum up and running.

All the very best DFB. Really appreciate the work of the new team.

Very old defence forum member here , many might still remember me , some fondly , some infamously.

Life has moved on quite a bit , the fire and love still burns with the same passion , yet time is very limited , would love to read all the views of the next generation.

Hope i am welcome.
Ya'll Nibbiars who has the Copyright of the DFI logo?.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back