New Members' Introduction

I found no such trademark registered...
Search "DFI", there is no forum registered as such
Register under the companys act might be missing but intellectual property rights online must be having legal standings under the digital act and its due ammendements.
The domain name and its acronyms must belong to the registered owners of the website.

Register under the companys act might be missing but intellectual property rights online must be having legal standings under the digital act and its due ammendements.
The domain name and its acronyms must belong to the registered owners of the website.
Who knows? lol
BTW, .com domain not showing up in the above search is a red flag altogether..

Ram Ram my Bhai-Brothers... Myself Dharmic_Nomad, a random Hindu dude from Bangladesh. Some of ya'll may remember me as Dharmic_Crusader from DFI. Glad to see some familiar faces over here.
Kemon acho dada, welcome back!

Greetings to all fellow DFIians🙏,this is Mikhail.Used to be a regular member of the Forum back in 2012-15.After that became busy with my job but still used to lurk around.Yesterday,went to the old Forum and found it to be redundant.Saw the name of this forum there only and decided to join this one.

Greetings to all fellow DFIians🙏,this is Mikhail.Used to be a regular member of the Forum back in 2012-15.After that became busy with my job but still used to lurk around.Yesterday,went to the old Forum and found it to be redundant.Saw the name of this forum there only and decided to join this one.
Aren't people who were members ESPECIALLY between 2012-15 banned from joining this forum due to deep suspicions not entirely unfounded they were from the Left Liberal crowd ? How come he's allowed ? @haldilal

Aren't people who were members ESPECIALLY between 2012-15 banned from joining this forum due to deep suspicions not entirely unfounded they were from the Left Liberal crowd ? How come he's allowed ? @haldilal
There is no ban.

Hi , great to see the new forum up and running.

All the very best DFB. Really appreciate the work of the new team.

Very old defence forum member here , many might still remember me , some fondly , some infamously.

Life has moved on quite a bit , the fire and love still burns with the same passion , yet time is very limited , would love to read all the views of the next generation.

Hope i am welcome.
Welcome back!
Who does not know you - one of the oldest members of the forum!

Hope to see your activity and guidance here!

Sitrep kya hai sir ji forum sail hojayega nahi wapas crowd funding ka ram barose mein chalega
Came here to post this only:

500 members
over 9K posts
over 370 threads

All within 1 month

Thank you all for your cooperation guys!

Hi , great to see the new forum up and running.

All the very best DFB. Really appreciate the work of the new team.

Very old defence forum member here , many might still remember me , some fondly , some infamously.

Life has moved on quite a bit , the fire and love still burns with the same passion , yet time is very limited , would love to read all the views of the next generation.

Hope i am welcome.

Nice to see you here. You used to be the admin in the early years of DFI right? before Singh and others took over.

Nice to see you here. You used to be the admin in the early years of DFI right? before Singh and others took over.
Yes Sameer , one of the founding members along with .Void ( Amar ) , the term DFI started and popularised during the time after the IDF debacle in late 2008.
Some of the older members knows the details. @LETHALFORCE is one of the other founding members i can see here.

Yes Sameer , one of the founding members along with .Void ( Amar ) , the term DFI started and popularised during the time after the IDF debacle in late 2008.
Some of the older members knows the details. @LETHALFORCE is one of the other founding members i can see here.
How about merging Strat Front with DFB ? That way you can have one consolidated entity instead of myriad forums all with their own little captive base ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back