New Members' Introduction

Hello friends, I am Vinod Patter , I am from Hisar district Haryana. I am 27 years old , I was born in a small town called Tohana in Fatehabad district Haryana. My father was in Air Force, he served for 27 years and took voluntary retirement when he was a JWO( Junior Warrant Officer). I went to Airforce schools and Kendriya vidyalaya across the country due to my father's profession. I am self employed. I am interested in matters related to National security, Defence, domestic and international politics, History and Economics, so I registered my self on D.F.B. , I hope I will get the chance to gain knowledge from well read/learned members on this forum. Jai Hind .
Hello vinod welcome to forum swerh here I from sirsa haryana.

Yep.. but banning me, nihilist, dbdzzz on same day for an abusive foreigner who repeatedly abused Hindus and symbols was uncalled move. Most members didn't like the move. No mod showed spine that day including luker.
Well.. that was a singular event in DFI history other than its shut down.
Positive for better developments at DFB.

make a fresh start here and contribute positively.

I think DFI was more than fair with all members. If you disagree spend some time in a paki or Chinese forum and try to debate openly ;as far as members go I don’t think there are too many forums with an active Ukrainian military member? People did not like some members but if we all have the same opinion there is nothing to discuss or debate,
Any reason why ezsasa is not been made a mod?

Hey there everyone.
Glad to see all the old people in the new forum, even as it seems so familiar.

I had joined DFI in 2022 but couldn't be very active because of career reasons. But I have always been a lurker. Just gobbling up information.

Funnily enough the discussions in DFI did help me in the Current Affairs section of competitive exams. (I had a brief smile on my face as I glanced through questions on the Digital Personal Data Protection Bill or on Ex-Dharma Guardian, I didn't remember any notes just DFI discussions)

I was genuinely sad when DFI closed but DFB seems such a familiar place. Nice to be here.

Hello friends, I am Vinod Patter , I am from Hisar district Haryana. I am 27 years old , I was born in a small town called Tohana in Fatehabad district Haryana. My father was in Air Force, he served for 27 years and took voluntary retirement when he was a JWO( Junior Warrant Officer). I went to Airforce schools and Kendriya vidyalaya across the country due to my father's profession. I am self employed. I am interested in matters related to National security, Defence, domestic and international politics, History and Economics, so I registered my self on D.F.B. , I hope I will get the chance to gain knowledge from well read/learned members on this forum. Jai Hind .
Another airforce school student, iam elated to meet you brother.
I am a civillian,but went to jamnagar airforce school , under the south western air command for 4 and half years, my father has a transferable job hence I had to leave it , but best 4 and half years of my life they were .
The best .

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

(Belated introduction though)
RAM from DFI reporting from South India (kerala ) renames as Matrix here. Works in Health proffession.Nice to see familiar names here as well.

:smile:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back