New Members' Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Kai Genji, a former DFI participant! I've been away for a while due to job hunting, but I'm looking forward to discussing with you all here!
JGSDF aspirant
How do recruitment in JGSDF works? I often wonder because you people also have mandatory military service.

Also how do soldiers and officers are commissioned in your forces?

How do recruitment in JGSDF works? I often wonder because you people also have mandatory military service.

No, they dont have mandatory service. It would literally be antithesis to have in their constitution after the WW.

There is no obligation to serve in the military in Japan. However, due to the recent decline in the birthrate and the resulting shortage of soldiers, it is often discussed in Japan.

Also, like other countries, soldiers and officers can join the military through their own recruitment process.

There is no obligation to serve in the military in Japan. However, due to the recent decline in the birthrate and the resulting shortage of soldiers, it is often discussed in Japan.

Also, like other countries, soldiers and officers can join the military through their own recruitment process.
What is the recruitment process there?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back