New Members' Introduction

There used to be this ID Lonewarrior on DFI who for some reason suddenly stopped posting quite some time back for reasons unknown ( at least to me ) .

The guy posted good stuff on defence tech. Is anyone in touch with him ? @SKC ; @Suryavanshi ; @haldilal et al

If yes , invite him over .

Do not directly post link. Who ever is asking for alternative , dm him. Or write on his wall.

Like you recently replied to bappaRawal ID

There used to be this ID Lonewarrior on DFI who for some reason suddenly stopped posting quite some time back for reasons unknown ( at least to me ) .

The guy posted good stuff on defence tech. Is anyone in touch with him ? @SKC ; @Suryavanshi ; @haldilal et al

He just came back today "for 10 days" as he mentioned.
I've messaged him link.

Concard here...same name as in defence India forum. Good to see a site with a same interface.

Delete your post on DFI . Only dm the link . I've already sent link to that user.

I see him still active on DFI! Last post done last week.

Nameste everyone!

Most of you all, if not all of you already know me as "Super Flanker" from the previous forum. Right now I have kept my name temporarily as "Neil (नील/Нил)". Will change it but after a particular period of time.

I am 18 Y/Os old (became eighteen this year). Now I am pursuing B.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology and Geology. I will be giving NEET next year with hopes of securing a seat in my state Medical College, GMC. I will be giving JEE next year too if I can, and if I can secure an adequate percentile next year, then I will opt for engineering in most likely civil field. I had opted for PCMB + Eng + Hindi. But most likely I will opt for medicine because it's a more pragmatic approach for me considering my situation.

I will be more of a lurker right now rather than a poster, because I think I need to read more and open my mouth (impulsively) less. Hope to learn a lot, unfortunately I won't be on forums much now because I have a lot of academic work to do.

That said, I am very happy to see many familiar faces on this forum. Nice to meet you all, thank you and cheers.👍🏻

Concard here...same name as in defence India forum. Good to see a site with a same interface.
Reporting back for duty
Hello lads, ladies and members of the nth kind!

Commendations to @haldilal, @hit&run @SKC @Indx TechStyle @Suryavanshi and others whose efforts have made this possible.

I was KumarG in my old avatar at the other place. Mostly a lurker and a reader, but do not hold that against me!
Nameste everyone!

Most of you all, if not all of you already know me as "Super Flanker" from the previous forum. Right now I have kept my name temporarily as "Neil (नील/Нил)". Will change it but after a particular period of time.

I am 18 Y/Os old (became eighteen this year). Now I am pursuing B.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology and Geology. I will be giving NEET next year with hopes of securing a seat in my state Medical College, GMC. I will be giving JEE next year too if I can, and if I can secure an adequate percentile next year, then I will opt for engineering in most likely civil field. I had opted for PCMB + Eng + Hindi. But most likely I will opt for medicine because it's a more pragmatic approach for me considering my situation.

I will be more of a lurker right now rather than a poster, because I think I need to read more and open my mouth (impulsively) less. Hope to learn a lot, unfortunately I won't be on forums much now because I have a lot of academic work to do.

That said, I am very happy to see many familiar faces on this forum. Nice to meet you all, thank you and cheers.👍🏻
welcome people

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back