New Members' Introduction

Sup fellas, sameer here, I have been lurking on DFI for almost 1 and a half years cus I never got to make an accnt, got invested in defense when I was 14 and I am 17 now, I don't really have a specific field of interest, I got to learn a lot from the older forum and I would like to thank all the older members for teaching me a lot, I hope to learn and contribute to the forum in the future

I have been awake since before the breaking of the first silence... in that time I have had many names.

Lo hum bhi aa gaye...
Sup fellas, sameer here, I have been lurking on DFI for almost 1 and a half years cus I never got to make an accnt, got invested in defense when I was 14 and I am 17 now, I don't really have a specific field of interest, I got to learn a lot from the older forum and I would like to thank all the older members for teaching me a lot, I hope to learn and contribute to the forum in the future
Welcome guys 🫡

SmartSelect_20240702_090828_Brave.jpg

Any such known issue ?

Also image not being shown in comment box when uploaded "via attach files".

View attachment 602

Any such known issue ?

Also image not being shown in comment box when uploaded "via attach files".

The email issue was fixed just about 30 mins ago.

Had issues with email deliverability as reverse DNS records weren't pointed in the correct direction and hence Google was blacklisting the server's IP.

Fixed now.

Will look into the image issue.

Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Forged in the fires of the Indian constitution, i strive for the idea of India in my every breath.

Any affront to the Indian constitution or to the cherished idea of India as established by the founding fathers shall draw my ire, consternation & rebuke.

Beware & be-warned, you are under my hawkish constitutional gaze.

Main bhi....
Chalochum here.
Techie with interest in defence, politics and Indian economy
Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Forged in the fires of the Indian constitution, i strive for the idea of India in my every breath.

Any affront to the Indian constitution or to the cherished idea of India as established by the founding fathers shall draw my ire, consternation & rebuke.

Hello guys, was a lurker on previous forum for last 1 year, now have created an account. Looking forward to having interesting time.

Welcome fellas enjoy your stay

Hello nibbars, was a lurker on previous forum, decided to join this forum.
I don't really have a specific field of interest & knowledge, hope to learn and contribute to the forum in the future
Are you Lonewarrior of older forum?

Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Koi Babu ho kya?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back