New Members' Introduction

Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Forged in the fires of the Indian constitution, i strive for the idea of India in my every breath.

Any affront to the Indian constitution or to the cherished idea of India as established by the founding fathers shall draw my ire, consternation & rebuke.

Beware & be-warned, you are under my hawkish constitutional gaze.
Lawyer ho kya ,btw welcome to the forum

Good day/night.

Miss Firing here.

Forged in the fires of the Indian constitution, i strive for the idea of India in my every breath.

Any affront to the Indian constitution or to the cherished idea of India as established by the founding fathers shall draw my ire, consternation & rebuke.

Beware & be-warned, you are under my hawkish constitutional gaze.
OK I'll bite - India is not America. There are no founding fathers. India, as an idea or an area encapsulating a certain way of life, existed long before the constitution came into existence.

Why only take exception to any affront to the cherished idea of India "as established by the founding fathers", and not of India as it has been - as a civilisation?

download-gif.789

Insert GIF links here or they won't work. You are saving it in DFB storage unnecessarily.

SmartSelect_20240702_155901_Brave.jpg

Four hours later the problem got fixed all by itself. I mean the Webmaster /Administrator was watching and acting….. Thank you.

Nice to see you follow us here sir. Welcome. Liked your long form posts on the old forum.

How come you're an old member & Hari Sud is a new member? The latter's ~ 83 years of age. How old does that make you to qualify as an old member?
It's user customisable on DFB

How come you're an old member & Hari Sud is a new member? The latter's ~ 83 years of age. How old does that make you to qualify as an old member?

In my late 20's. Was just trolling around. It says "New Member" for everyone, so I just chose the opposite.

Just wanted to ask...

Aadarniya Mithila kul-srestha shri "Love Charger" ji forum join kiye ya nahi?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back