North East States: Law and Order

Not much in the last few days or maybe because of the net ban, just sporadic protests, and riots in some places in Manipur.

And let's keep it that way. The only people that are allowed to make any kind of news or impact are state authorities moving in to arrest or stop these shitbags and keep them from murdering any more innocent people and restore the area to normalcy.

This madness can't go on forever! Centre has to act .. either crackdown or have them put on table for talks .
But it's clear that centre doesn't want that. They are using the kukis as proxy. Combing operations are being done mostly in meitei dominated areas. They want the conflict to go on.

So the hammer is not coming down anytime soon, is that it?

Yeah, no hammer. That was just to quell the protests and some surface-level actions.

GoI's trying to sail in both boats at the same time. What happens in such cases is usually you end up nowhere & what's more you antagonise both parties .

I am sick of this fence-sitter attitute of this current govt. No decision on anything, trying to play on both sides and resultantly get fcuked by both sides.

View: https://youtu.be/YJ6YGCX7OcI?si=fP-O0m62xj6crrZP

The situation is getting from bad to worse. No clue if the GoI is serious about at least restoring normalcy in Manipur leave aside coming up with a solution. It's either that or GoI has something up its sleeve which we're unaware of as of now & frankly something which I doubt.

So to sum up all our border states from Gujarat all the way up to J&K , from Ladakh all the way upto Arunachal Pradesh , coming down to Nagaland Manipur & Mizoram to now WB , Meghalaya , Assam & Tripura are seeing turmoil , mostly external & in Manipur's case it's a mix of both.

To add to it there's the 0.5 front within spearheaded by Pappu . Dark days are ahead.

Yeah, no hammer. That was just to quell the protests and some surface-level actions.

I am sick of this fence-sitter attitute of this current govt. No decision on anything, trying to play on both sides and resultantly get fcuked by both sides
It is frustrating, I know, I feel the same. However the GOI needs to tread cautiously. Any kind of action like mass deportation of kanglus and rohingyas will bring about international scrutiny, increased funding for bad state actors and then we will have a mess no one can fix. Though it is against my every gut instinct, I think it is wise that the government is trying to handle things under the radar.

What they really need to do on a war footing, forget the planes, tanks and subs for a couple of years and work on some form of internal security on the lines of the FBI, NSA and CIA (the latter is only supposed for external intel, but everyone knows they have a hand in internal affairs) to keep tabs on the home grown bad actors which for some reason have become a small scale industry. The second thing is to get people from the north east into the workforce or have major industries & hotels set up shop there. When they have livelihood, there will be fewer chance of them aligning with the militants or the scum from the golden triangle.

I can't understand GoI's gameplan at all. But it seems inaction and use of minimal force is intentional, and not because center is "ignoring" Manipur.
"Intentional ".Definitely.But to think this strategy or policy is going to work out is delusional. The centre has basically revitalized all valley based underground outfits. But this time , they have even more support from the people due to fact that they now have two enemies- the centre and the kukis.

View: https://youtu.be/YJ6YGCX7OcI?si=fP-O0m62xj6crrZP

The situation is getting from bad to worse. No clue if the GoI is serious about at least restoring normalcy in Manipur leave aside coming up with a solution. It's either that or GoI has something up its sleeve which we're unaware of as of now & frankly something which I doubt.

So to sum up all our border states from Gujarat all the way up to J&K , from Ladakh all the way upto Arunachal Pradesh , coming down to Nagaland Manipur & Mizoram to now WB , Meghalaya , Assam & Tripura are seeing turmoil , mostly external & in Manipur's case it's a mix of both.

To add to it there's the 0.5 front within spearheaded by Pappu . Dark days are ahead.

We should realize by now that there's nothing up this govts sleeve.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back