Opinions and Discussion about Feminism.

Run from a feminist, period.

If you colleague is a feminist, treat her professionally, that's it. Don't make friends with them, don't make eye contact with them, don't joke with them. Treat them as you would treat a poisonous snake.

If your friend is a feminist, good luck, find ways to get out before you are fked.
If your wife is a feminist, hard luck, you are fked beyond redemption.

Last edited:
Literal feminazi,that as usual target Indian men only,that too using vile language.
If such type of language is used against pjeetas,they'd already start crying "muh endian men misogynist fascist patriarchial REEE",which they already do anyway.

View: https://x.com/ShoneeKapoor/status/1833461229157028321
Another pjeeta scvm in comments

View: https://x.com/mom_omega/status/1833541389231313310

LMAO the entire timeline of this Pajeeta is full of retweeting stuff related to Hinduism yet the B has the nerve to stereotype all Indian men.

Pajeetas are playing grade 1 manipulation games to garner sympathy from non-Indians. Sadly Indian men are too nice to spread propaganda about these good for nothing hippos.

I'll say it again, Indian men need to wake up to these tactics of Pajeetas. Pajeetas malign desi men as they want desi men to not have any chances with women of other races. Meanwhile, the pajeetas want to retain desi men as backups for marriage if they can't lockdown a foreign man.

This obviously doesn't apply to all Indian women.

LMAO the entire timeline of this Pajeeta is full of retweeting stuff related to Hinduism yet the B has the nerve to stereotype all Indian men.

Pajeetas are playing grade 1 manipulation games to garner sympathy from non-Indians. Sadly Indian men are too nice to spread propaganda about these good for nothing hippos.

I'll say it again, Indian men need to wake up to these tactics of Pajeetas. Pajeetas malign desi men as they want desi men to not have any chances with women of other races. Meanwhile, the pajeetas want to retain desi men as backups for marriage if they can't lockdown a foreign man.

This isnt surprising for woke feminazis of any color.
In the west, they shamelessly rag on western men who openly say they prefer foreign women for foreign women are not as high maintanance ( i am not talking about sexual fetishes of the yellow fever kind, but genuine western men who just go ' no yankee lady' as criteria for dating).
These men get dragged as looking for a sex slave, a housemaid, a mommy, etc etc. and these women get dragged as gold digging ' green card hunting women who think of u as a wallet and nothing more' etc etc.

This is a common coping mechanism of feminazis for being unmarriageable.

This isnt surprising for woke feminazis of any color.
In the west, they shamelessly rag on western men who openly say they prefer foreign women for foreign women are not as high maintanance ( i am not talking about sexual fetishes of the yellow fever kind, but genuine western men who just go ' no yankee lady' as criteria for dating).
These men get dragged as looking for a sex slave, a housemaid, a mommy, etc etc. and these women get dragged as gold digging ' green card hunting women who think of u as a wallet and nothing more' etc etc.

This is a common coping mechanism of feminazis for being unmarriageable.
Agreed.

If anything this % is still very low among Indian women even now. I probably got a bit carried away but Indian men need to be careful.

This unnecessary stereotyping will cause long term damage and might lead to disparities in interracial couples like it happened with Asian men and women in the West.

Jeets are waking up to these tricks,slowly. Indian blackpill community on xitter already know about these tricks and often discuss about these issues on their posts.
And the community is growing bigger.

Jeets are waking up to these tricks,slowly. Indian blackpill community on xitter already know about these tricks and often discuss about these issues on their posts.
And the community is growing bigger.
Good.

I personally hate the blackpill community though. I see them as male equivalents of extremist feminists.

Agreed.

If anything this % is still very low among Indian women even now. I probably got a bit carried away but Indian men need to be careful.

This unnecessary stereotyping will cause long term damage and might lead to disparities in interracial couples like it happened with Asian men and women in the West.

First, we are also Asians. You mean east Asians.
Well, east Asians are more mentally colonized by the whites, as even in their home countries, they imitate white culture far more than we do. Take a look at chinese or korean weddings in korea or china and see how many white western suits and snow white dresses you see as opposed to traditional attire you see in indian weddings.
I find that ironic, given that we actually got colonized while they just got extorted and arm-twisted and yet they are far more mentally colonized than us.

Besides, Indians have one advantage the east asians didnt : we immigrated a lot later and our presence is only being felt now, when the bottom has fallen outta western standards for marriage, fidelity and family raising. Chinese mental colonisation and their women gunning for whites happened much before, pretty much right after ww2, back when westoids werent so trash. So the positives of asian couplings were far easier to hide away and far less apparent than they are now.

First, we are also Asians. You mean east Asians.
Well, east Asians are more mentally colonized by the whites, as even in their home countries, they imitate white culture far more than we do. Take a look at chinese or korean weddings in korea or china and see how many white western suits and snow white dresses you see as opposed to traditional attire you see in indian weddings.
I find that ironic, given that we actually got colonized while they just got extorted and arm-twisted and yet they are far more mentally colonized than us.

Besides, Indians have one advantage the east asians didnt : we immigrated a lot later and our presence is only being felt now, when the bottom has fallen outta western standards for marriage, fidelity and family raising. Chinese mental colonisation and their women gunning for whites happened much before, pretty much right after ww2, back when westoids werent so trash. So the positives of asian couplings were far easier to hide away and far less apparent than they are now.
Agreed.

About the Asian part, I prefer to call ourselves Indians. I feel no mental association with the term Asian.

Agreed.

About the Asian part, I prefer to call ourselves Indians. I feel no mental association with the term Asian.
I prefer Asian, as it is our identity geographically and i see Indian as to Asian the same way Chinese or filipinos are to Asians- subcategories

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back