Pakistan Watch Thread

Yes. And it's such a secret that it's all over Twitter. So what one may ask ? After all Twitter is banned in Paxtan & Afghanistan is well Afghanistan.

I've lost count of the times I've written in this ( first & last time out here ) as well as previous forums that this handle is meant to spread disinformation in the opposite camp not in ours.

It's always either the first generation convert or the second or third generation convert who proves the most devastating to his former faith.

From Mahmud Ghazni to Shihabuddin Ghori to Malik Kafur to Mohammed Iqbal to Mohammed Ali Jinnahbhai

Yes. And it's such a secret that it's all over Twitter. So what one may ask ? After all Twitter is banned in Paxtan & Afghanistan is well Afghanistan.

I've lost count of the times I've written in this ( first & last time out here ) as well as previous forums that this handle is meant to spread disinformation in the opposite camp not in ours.
Baba Banaras is a great propagandist. I am glad he is on our side.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/2GnCcS8fLUY?si=ldEdgz9ZYKF0JzOc

Timely podcast where Adi Achint interviews Tilak Devasher on the recent happenings in Paxtan. Of particular relevance to the young ones is the revelation from 11:45 min onwards on the recent events in Jammu & the reason India isn't openly retaliating.

No excuses for the GoI goofing up or the fact that it's been happening for more than 2 years now & we need to get our act there together on yesterday's basis but there's a need to understand & recognise that a larger game is afoot.

Must see IMHO .

A significant deposit of petroleum and natural gas has been discovered in Pakistan's territorial waters, with estimates suggesting it could be the fourth-largest oil and gas reserve globally.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back