Report Bugs

Vinash

Vinaash Kaale, Vipreet Buddhi
Administrator
There's a lot of tinkering going on in the background with addons being added and server being optimized.

If you notice any bug, please feel free to post here. It'll be easier for the Admins to keep track and fix them.

Currently known bugs:

Images not loading via attachment. - Bug fixed

Screenshot 2024-07-02 092526.png

Last edited:
I am glad it is working for me. I had trouble sign-in as it would not confirm my e-Mail even after 5 trials.

Is this the new DFI, which was promised?

It looks like the true copy of the original.

Are we going to transfer threads from DFI, before it closes.

I am glad it is working for me. I had trouble sign-in as it would not confirm my e-Mail even after 5 trials.

Is this the new DFI, which was promised?

It looks like the true copy of the original.

Are we going to transfer threads from DFI, before it closes.

Data will not be transferred we didn't get support from DFI admins , so we will have to start from page-1. Some data is backed up. It won't be linked here but on a proposed archive site.

Lots of members corner threads were already deleted before we could take backup, especially your favourite Trudeau chronicles.

Got the dark mode but instead of the forum logo, Xenforo ka logo heScreenshot_20240702-193358_Chrome.jpg

In last 15 minutes i got HTTP 500 error- server unable to fulfil request.

Is this a bug or has it been left like this on purpose without any threads for future use?
1720456146055.png

URL & links not visible in Default Dark 2.2. + In messaging tab icons not visible too. screenshot attached.

1720505703175.png

1720505604733.png

Color pallet updated in default black 2.2

Please check now.

color palette of black 2.2 theme looks very similar to dark 2.2.

Besides that Icons in black 2.2 messaging bar not visible.

1720512087169.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qgdvxuyq48tkjqvpe38tg3k6y0jlwtcxzfpf4wt

qrcode
Back