Russian Ukrainian War

Ukraine military gaining more sqkm and still advancing .

Russian army is a joke .

View: https://x.com/Tendar/status/1823770513920962916

One negotiates from a position of strength and not from a position of weakness. I think Putin missed a couple of great opportunities to negotiate an end to the war. One was in the summer of 2022 when Mariupol fell after a bloody, months-long battle, and more recently during the winter of 2023 when the Ukrainian counteroffensive stalled.

I don’t know what Ukraine’s intentions are with Kursk. Possibly, they aim to force Russia to move forces from Ukraine to within its borders, or perhaps use it as a negotiation plank to swap territories, or maybe just to embarrass Putin. Whatever it is, I cannot help but think about the “red Russian” bogeyman! The West, especially the US, built its entire military-industrial complex by blackmailing both its lawmakers and its citizens with the “Russians will invade” bogeyman, and it continues almost 80 years later. Now, they use Russia not only to develop more arms but also to run their entire European, North Asian, and even parts of Middle Eastern policy, all the while knowing Russia was not and never will be a direct threat to the West.

Somewhere in China, the CCP and its military brass must be keenly watching Russia's struggles and trying to learn from it. While Taiwan's geography is nothing like Ukraine's, it is a folly to underestimate your adversary especially when it has powerful allies with very deep pockets!

One negotiates from a position of strength and not from a position of weakness. I think Putin missed a couple of great opportunities to negotiate an end to the war. One was in the summer of 2022 when Mariupol fell after a bloody, months-long battle, and more recently during the winter of 2023 when the Ukrainian counteroffensive stalled.
How is this Ukraine strength display? No impact whatsoever and for all we know it could be a trap. Russia would be stupid to end the war at this point. This may be a ploy to finger peace process and show to those on the sidelines for 3rd shift world countries like Indian and South Africa that get pressured by west. War should go on for 5 to 10 years unless kiev falls from Russias pov. Of course risks are there for them with long war but it's existential for them.

They have made great many stupid deals from czar to USSR to putin, so never know though.

I don’t know what Ukraine’s intentions are with Kursk. Possibly, they aim to force Russia to move forces from Ukraine to within its borders, or perhaps use it as a negotiation plank to swap territories, or maybe just to embarrass Putin. Whatever it is, I cannot help but think about the “red Russian” bogeyman! The West, especially the US, built its entire military-industrial complex by blackmailing both its lawmakers and its citizens with the “Russians will invade” bogeyman, and it continues almost 80 years later. Now, they use Russia not only to develop more arms but also to run their entire European, North Asian, and even parts of Middle Eastern policy, all the while knowing Russia was not and never will be a direct threat to the West.

Somewhere in China, the CCP and its military brass must be keenly watching Russia's struggles and trying to learn from it. While Taiwan's geography is nothing like Ukraine's, it is a folly to underestimate your adversary especially when it has powerful allies with very deep pockets!
Putin lost opportunity. What a joke.

Just show me a video where Zelensky or any NATO country head have even spoken word "negotiation"

Come out from Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars world. Russia has never denied for negotiations. Ukraine by law forbidden any negotiation with Russia. UK behalf of NATO actively stalled negotiation between Ukraine and Russia during March 2022.

Like you surrendered Crimean.

Akim, please get your head a CT scan to check if there any shrapnel stuck in it without your knowledge.

Patriotism is not something you are manifesting on this forum.
I specifically look for English-language interviews with Ukrainians, because any foreign publication has a wrong view.
By the way, this expert does not adhere to the versions that I like (about the creation of a new state or the "Kursk operation" being a prelude to the liquidation of Transnistria).
Everyone has already seen that Russia is not capable of asymmetrical steps. It can bomb another shopping center. That is why I am not sure that Chisinau will decide to remove the cancerous tumor. Although I like the idea itself.

i think problem is incompetent and corrupt generals . fsb was also clueless probably gave old/wrong intel which lead to putin starting the war .

US will milk this war to the last ukranian and russian.

I specifically look for English-language interviews with Ukrainians, because any foreign publication has a wrong view.
By the way, this expert does not adhere to the versions that I like (about the creation of a new state or the "Kursk operation" being a prelude to the liquidation of Transnistria).
Everyone has already seen that Russia is not capable of asymmetrical steps. It can bomb another shopping center. That is why I am not sure that Chisinau will decide to remove the cancerous tumor. Although I like the idea itself.

View: https://x.com/Michael_McT1/status/1823823775898783800

Momentary tactical success should not be confused with long term strategic gains. Khrynki 2.0 is not going well for Ukraine. All they have managed till now is a rural town about 10km from the border. And that too with significant losses. Lets see what happens once the supplies these units carried with them are exhausted.

Momentary tactical success should not be confused with long term strategic gains. Khrynki 2.0 is not going well for Ukraine. All they have managed till now is a rural town about 10km from the border. And that too with significant losses. Lets see what happens once the supplies these units carried with them are exhausted.
ukrn almost captured 1050+ sq. Km( 50x20/ 10/100 30/34 ) areas of the kursk region of russia, that far contradicts from 10km though...

lets see who bursts the bubble first. Either Ukrainian 7k+ will go as an organic fertilizer for rusi soil- forever, or russia will loose the area 'forever' against an invading army at per or may be better suited( fully kitted individual soldiers /robotic mules deployment/ drone swarm/ fully mechanised armored assault/ starlink set for each platoon/ ew swits / pre figured logistic management/ even artt units deployment in the occupied territory + f16 engagement/ Leopards in russian soil with engg support for emergency repair/ Georgians running along with ukrainians/ real time battlefield monitoring via satt link!?without having a single 1-- too good for NATO standard even) than most of the NATO soldiers...

What a sht show ongoing. 🍿 🖥️

ukrn almost captured 1050+ sq. Km( 50x20/ 10/100 30/34 ) areas of the kursk region of russia, that far contradicts from 10km though...

lets see who bursts the bubble first. Either Ukrainian 7k+ will go as an organic fertilizer for rusi soil- forever, or russia will loose the area 'forever' against an invading army at per or may be better suited( fully kitted individual soldiers /robotic mules deployment/ drone swarm/ fully mechanised armored assault/ starlink set for each platoon/ ew swits / pre figured logistic management/ even artt units deployment in the occupied territory + f16 engagement/ Leopards in russian soil with engg support for emergency repair/ Georgians running along with ukrainians/ real time battlefield monitoring via satt link!?without having a single 1-- too good for NATO standard even) than most of the NATO soldiers...

What a sht show ongoing. 🍿 🖥️
1050 sqkm... Hahahahahahahaha. Just driving at high speed through a region does not mean that it has been "captured". It is holding capability that counts. The troops that were supposed to come and help with that has already been FABed. If you are in a IFV that can "move" at 50kmph and the roads are smooth you too can "capture" 1000s of sqkm in a couple of days. Once the fuel is over then what?

1050 sqkm... Hahahahahahahaha. Just driving at high speed through a region does not mean that it has been "captured". It is holding capability that counts. The troops that were supposed to come and help with that has already been FABed. If you are in a IFV that can "move" at 50kmph and the roads are smooth you too can "capture" 1000s of sqkm in a couple of days. Once the fuel is over then what?

digging trenches 45 km from border . nothing to see here .

View: https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1823548238433050845

1 year difference in front line .

Untitled.gif_stripped.gif

6c061.jpg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back