Russian Ukrainian War

God, what stupid people.
There are states and there are nations. @VictorDelta4 is German, but I don't associate him with Hitler or Goebbels. I don't even divide things the way I was taught in that stupid Soviet school - there were good Germans in the GDR and bad Germans in the FRG.
But I see that someone has been left out by intellect. These are our tanks, made in Germany, and we're not going to ask a bunch of morons from a forum about their moral and ethical point of view. If I have a VW Amarok now, it's my pickup and I get to decide where to drive it.

For some reason, the last bridge across the Seim-River broke.;)
photo_2024-08-19_08-18-19.jpg

can any one please 'table' the total info sheet of rusi/urki manpower and equipment loss till date?

all say a million russi died since while 38999 ukris so far. It it still same or 2 million and 38998 now?

can any one please 'table' the total info sheet of rusi/urki manpower and equipment loss till date?

all say a million russi died since while 38999 ukris so far. It it still same or 2 million and 38998 now?
Why don't you do it?

Casualty figures are a bit tricky to get accurate in this type of war.

But there has been a good track of equipment losses. Check out Oryx, it only has visually confirmed losses.

Meanwhile Niu York will be renamed soon.
Why does everyone here spell this name so strangely? In English it is spelled New Jork, because this town was founded by Germans and they named it after the German town of Jork.

russiaelection020329-300x300.jpg

Modiji got software update .

Rajnath also on his way to US for jet engines

Why does everyone here spell this name so strangely? In English it is spelled New Jork, because this town was founded by Germans and they named it after the German town of Jork.
Is it kiev or keev?

Anyway,
1724082099182.png

Sure sure sure..... Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....
You are just another proof that Russia is poorly understood around here. Much worse than we, as representatives of this former empire. When this resident of St. Petersburg (2th video) shouts that men from Kursk are leaving this city en masse, he does not understand that for the residents of Kursk, Ukrainians are closer than a representative of this northern city.

View: https://x.com/666_mancer/status/1825134308559917195

Last edited:
Footage of the Russian Zemledeliye mining machine in action in the Kursk region of Russia. The Zemledeliye remote mining machine fires 122 mm rockets, according to some sources 140 mm, performing remote mining in the border areas of the Sumy region of Ukraine. The ammunition currently includes two rockets with mines of different types, which is enough to solve most typical tasks. The Zemledeliye remote mining engineering system machine began to be used in Ukraine since 2022. Technical information about the Zemledeliye mining machine is in the link to the video in the comments to the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrH2vYzcYg

The new FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky" controlled via fiber optic cable has begun to be used by the Russian army in the Kursk region. The Russian FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky" was developed by the Novgorod Scientific and Production Center "Ushkuynik", the manufacturer did not provide technical details and photos of the drone.
As reported, the drone was used in the Kursk region to attack Ukrainian armored vehicles about seven times. Control of the drone "Vandal" via fiber optic cable provides complete invulnerability from electronic warfare equipment, and you can also see excellent image quality. The disadvantages of this method of controlling the drone include limitations on range and flight routes and a higher price for the drone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjSRa1zqNRE

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back