Russian Ukrainian War

According to this logic (yours and that of the couch rapist), we shouldn’t even resist. Probably the same as all of Europe separately, because each European country has fewer weapons. But these principles remained in the 19th century.
You are in the same position as Germany and Japan in 1944, you know the war is lost but your stupidity and pride makes you fight on. Not only should you not resist, you should unconditionally surrender. Putin is only being politically correct when he talks of a peace deal. At this point he would be an idiot to trust the west to honor that deal in the long run and he's not an idiot. So his only course of action is complete victory. He won't stop even if it takes another 20 years, but it won't take that long.

This invasion of Russia is just about the stupidest decision Ukraine could have made. What have they gained? What are they trying to achieve strategically? Tactically they captured 100 Russians, but according the Kyiv independent they claim they inflict 700 losses of Russian soldiers every single day since Feb. of 2022. There might be some Vulcan logic to all of this though. Even Spock said an act of pure desperation is the only logical decision for one to do in certain situations.

Star Trek -- Spock Defends an Act of Desperation​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OEi3cOURI8

The desperate goal for Ukraine and Zelensky was to capture the Kursk nuclear Plant. There was less than a 1% chance of success, but I do admit this would have been very bad for Russia. Now there is zero chance of this. The end result is Ukraine opened another front, which is the last thing they needed. Not to mention they took huge losses in equipment and soldiers and this was also the last thing they needed. I'll say it again, Zelensky is Russia's greatest asset.

Tank warfare is at a cusp where armor has again become irrelevant. Hard kill APS angled to handle even top down attacks, is needed for tanks to survive a theater saturated with mini smart munitions.
1724769115437.png

You are in the same position as Germany and Japan in 1944, you know the war is lost but your stupidity and pride makes you fight on. Not only should you not resist, you should unconditionally surrender. Putin is only being politically correct when he talks of a peace deal. At this point he would be an idiot to trust the west to honor that deal in the long run and he's not an idiot. So his only course of action is complete victory. He won't stop even if it takes another 20 years, but it won't take that long.
Like Germany and Japan... In the fall of 2022, our air defense was capable of being saturated with 80 targets. Now there are more than 200. In the summer of 2022, there was an emphasis that we struck Crimea for the first time, now various Ukrainian drones fly range up to 1800 km. Burning oil depots and refineries will confirm this. If a frigate of the Black Sea Fleet fired a cannon at Odessa with impunity in the spring of the first year of the war, now the remnants of the Black Sea Fleet are bashfully hiding in Novorossiysk Bay.
If at the beginning the Tu-22 could take 4 Kh-22, now no more than two.
On August 24, Zelensky said that the Palyanitsya roket-drone (essentially a cruise missile with a small turbojet) was already in use, but today he announced that successful tests of a ballistic missile had been completed.
We are losing - Ukrainian F-16s do not agree with you.

Like Germany and Japan... In the fall of 2022, our air defense was capable of being saturated with 80 targets. Now there are more than 200. In the summer of 2022, there was an emphasis that we struck Crimea for the first time, now various Ukrainian drones fly range up to 1800 km. Burning oil depots and refineries will confirm this. If a frigate of the Black Sea Fleet fired a cannon at Odessa with impunity in the spring of the first year of the war, now the remnants of the Black Sea Fleet are bashfully hiding in Novorossiysk Bay.
On August 24, Zelensky said that the Palyanitsya roket-drone (essentially a cruise missile with a small turbojet) was already in use, but today he announced that successful tests of a ballistic missile had been completed.
Russia can afford losses, Ukraine can't So what if a refinery is on fire? Like Russia is going to have oil shortages. Ukraine is collapsing.

The Heat🔥Novohrodivka Fallen In 4 Days⚔️Vuhledar Direction Has Collapsed💥Military Summary 2024.08.27​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7PI-msFld0

You say you don't watch Douche bag Denys, but you seem to quote his bullshit all the time. https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov/videos

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDyQ0JH05s

You say you don't watch Douche bag Denys, but you seem to quote his bullshit all the time. https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov/videos

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDyQ0JH05s

Anyone with a brain more complex than a alcogol-hungry plumber can ask themselves why it's taking so long. The plan was to be near Lviv in a week.
You brag about your IQ, but recently you tried to pass off an Kh-555 as an AIM-120. 400 kg of explosives versus 9 kg. I remember how @pmaitra tried to pass off shrapnel holes in MH-17 as shell holes.
You just want the Russians to win and you have a hard time accepting the obvious.
My family had not gone down to the basement since the beginning of the war, but they woke up to the siren.
Now no one is afraid of that howl.

In Belarus, the tactical sign "B" (V) is applied to military equipment. This means that Belarusians will soon be fried.
photo_2024-08-28_12-59-07.jpg

Anyone with a brain more complex than a alcogol-hungry plumber can ask themselves why it's taking so long. The plan was to be near Lviv in a week.
You brag about your IQ, but recently you tried to pass off an Kh-555 as an AIM-120. 400 kg of explosives versus 9 kg. I remember how @pmaitra tried to pass off shrapnel holes in MH-17 as shell holes.
You just want the Russians to win and you have a hard time accepting the obvious.
My family had not gone down to the basement since the beginning of the war, but they woke up to the siren.
Now no one is afraid of that howl.
Are you sure you're talking to the correct person? I don't remember talking about the kh-555. Anyway I thought your family was in Greece, but at least out of Ukraine. However if they are not afraid that shows Zelenky is bullshitting about Russia deliberately targeting civilians. As far as excepting the "obvious" goes, I assume you mean the possibility of Russia losing? Maybe I'm suffering from the "elusive obvious" so why don't you just tell me exactly what the obvious is.

In Belarus, the tactical sign "B" (V) is applied to military equipment. This means that Belarusians will soon be fried.
View attachment 7894
Why? Do you think Belarus will attack Ukraine? Or do you thing Ukraine will strike first on Belarus territory? Belarus has built up forces near Ukraine. Maybe the plan is to provoke Ukraine to attack first. If Ukraine does then they fell for their plan. This will be very bad for Ukraine militarily and politically.

Are you sure you're talking to the correct person? I don't remember talking about the kh-555. Anyway I thought your family was in Greece, but at least out of Ukraine. However if they are not afraid that shows Zelenky is bullshitting about Russia deliberately targeting civilians. As far as excepting the "obvious" goes, I assume you mean the possibility of Russia losing? Maybe I'm suffering from the "elusive obvious" so why don't you just tell me exactly what the obvious is.
There are dozens of videos of a missiles or a moped hitting a residential building. I'm interested in proving it. You're a sympathizer of the Russian side and you don't want to know the truth. As for Belarus, Putler called his vassal and ordered him to prepare for an invasion because he was losing settlements in the Kursk and Belgorod regions. Whether he will start the invasion or not is unknown, but it looks very much like the beginning of the war, when Russian soldiers were drawing Z.

There are dozens of videos of a missiles or a moped hitting a residential building. I'm interested in proving it. You're a sympathizer of the Russian side and you don't want to know the truth. As for Belarus, Putler called his vassal and ordered him to prepare for an invasion because he was losing settlements in the Kursk and Belgorod regions. Whether he will start the invasion or not is unknown, but it looks very much like the beginning of the war, when Russian soldiers were drawing Z.
No shit, everyone knows civilian building have been hit. You don't read my posts very well. You certainly don't comprehend the simple meaning of what I said about residential building being hit by Russian missiles. I'll give it another try. Do you know the definition of the word deliberately? It means on purpose, that it was planned ahead. I said countless times that Russian missiles hit civilian buildings, but I also said it was not done on purpose. Ukrainian admits they shoot down almost all Russian missiles, but at the same time they can't admit some of those intercept missiles end up hitting civilians. I'm really sick of your lying stupid leaders.

No shit, everyone knows civilian building have been hit. You don't read my posts very well. You certainly don't comprehend the simple meaning of what I said about residential building being hit by Russian missiles. I'll give it another try. Do you know the definition of the word deliberately? It means on purpose, that it was planned ahead. I said countless times that Russian missiles hit civilian buildings, but I also said it was not done on purpose. Ukrainian admits they shoot down almost all Russian missiles, but at the same time they can't admit some of those intercept missiles end up hitting civilians. I'm really sick of your lying stupid leaders.
Apparently this is how they trained a special squad of combat fish. :)

View: https://x.com/babaikit/status/1828055245693313039

View attachment 7894
I think it is just to keep Ukranian reserves near the Belorussian border..so that they can't be diverted to Donbass..

Ukranian front is nearing collapse in Donbass.. with defenses hardly manned.. and pace of Russian progress picking up.. After quick fall of Novohrodivka, the town of Selidove with prewar population of 25000 is also rumored to have fallen to Russian Army without much of a fight..

I think it is just to keep Ukranian reserves near the Belorussian border..so that they can't be diverted to Donbass..

Ukranian front is nearing collapse in Donbass.. with defenses hardly manned.. and pace of Russian progress picking up.. After quick fall of Novohrodivka, the town of Selidove with prewar population of 25000 is also rumored to have fallen to Russian Army without much of a fight..
You check the rumors.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back