Russian Ukrainian War

"Russia has continued to make rapid advances in eastern Ukraine toward the key city of Pokrovsk, sparking public criticism of the Ukrainian military leadership and raising questions about Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s decision to launch a bold incursion into the Russian Kursk region."

This is war. Don't make some kind of cult out of damaged Western equipment
There are different cases. Once a MiG-29 shot down a Sh-136 with a cannon and the debris hit the jet. The altitude was decent and the pilot managed to eject. If the F-16 caught cruise missiles like that, then they fly at an altitude of 50-100 meters. So a sharp maneuver after the explosion and the ground is very close.
I was wonder what your thoughts on the US restricting Ukraine from using western weapons to attack inside Russia. This is why the Kursk offensive failed, but at least Ukraine is now redeploying the 47th brigade to the Pokrovsk direction, but it's too late now to make much difference.

I was wonder what your thoughts on the US restricting Ukraine from using western weapons to attack inside Russia. This is why the Kursk offensive failed, but at least Ukraine is now redeploying the 47th brigade to the Pokrovsk direction, but it's too late now to make much difference.
:facepalm2:
How much crap is inside your head.
The 47th Brigade was not involved in the Kursk operation. Did you see even one Bradley there? This is the easiest clue.
At the initial stage of the operation, airborne assault brigades were involved in the AV and APC. Now motorized infantry units have appeared there, but there are no mechanized (on the IFV) or tank brigades there.
What failed is the Russian offensive in the Kharkiv direction, but not in the Kursk direction. Have they already driven the Ukrainian army out of there or at least eliminated the encirclement in the Glushkovsky district?

View: https://youtu.be/KPqgw-tvUY4

But if the airborne units disappeared from there, then we do not know in which region of Russia there will be another breakthrough. Or maybe it will be in Transnistria.;)

Can you name the battalion/s which ' supposedly uses'/'sololy operates' the US supplied Abrams M1A1 ?

View attachment 8100

Just need to know for my knowledge enhancement.
This is an Abrams from the 47th brigade, but what does the village of Zhelannoye in Donetsk Oblast have to do with the Kursk region?

This is war. Don't make some kind of cult out of damaged Western equipment
There are different cases. Once a MiG-29 shot down a Sh-136 with a cannon and the debris hit the jet. The altitude was decent and the pilot managed to eject. If the F-16 caught cruise missiles like that, then they fly at an altitude of 50-100 meters. So a sharp maneuver after the explosion and the ground is very close.

Why not?? Did you forget how much you and Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars used to praise western weapons? Now if they are failing then we should Appreciate Russia.

You want to invade Transnistria ?? Actually this is a real possibility because Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars are most stupid people on the earth. Attacking Transnistria means Ukraine will have to fight in 3 directions which will further stretch your resources. Moreover Transnistria is a officially Moldova territory.

There is a stark difference in war principles between Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and Putin. Your Abba Putin keeping you on relatively small front which helping them in beating large Ukrainian force with small Russian forces. ( 200k vs 600k )

Meanwhile Ukrainian wasting their most of resources in probing weak spots. Stop these raids for TikTok reals. Ukraine should focus on something like Russian did in Bakhmut. Need to take fight head on.

If you beat a person with leather belt continuously the person will stop feeling the pain after sometime. Then he start thinking he got some godly power to overcome the pain or God is helping him. But in reality that pain will manifest slowly later his rest of life. Ukraine, Ukrainian and Gl0b0h0m0s are that those numb person.

If America is not helping Ukraine then I don't know who on this earth helping Ukraine.

These restrictions are just a mask like every Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars have to hind their te₹or!st face.

Can Ukrainian destroyed Nord stream pipeline without fearing punitive actions from Germany?? Yes. Only if Ukrainian got American blessings for sabotage. Poor Germany still funding saboteur.

Ukrainian Administration totally hijacked by Americans, None can dare to criticize America in Kiev. Even Akim is writing here with blessings of CIA.

Why not?? Did you forget how much you and Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars used to praise western weapons? Now if they are failing then we should Appreciate Russia.

You want to invade Transnistria ?? Actually this is a real possibility because Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars are most stupid people on the earth. Attacking Transnistria means Ukraine will have to fight in 3 directions which will further stretch your resources. Moreover Transnistria is a officially Moldova territory.

There is a stark difference in war principles between Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and Putin. Your Abba Putin keeping you on relatively small front which helping them in beating large Ukrainian force with small Russian forces. ( 200k vs 600k )

Meanwhile Ukrainian wasting their most of resources in probing weak spots. Stop these raids for TikTok reals. Ukraine should focus on something like Russian did in Bakhmut. Need to take fight head on.

If you beat a person with leather belt continuously the person will stop feeling the pain after sometime. Then he start thinking he got some godly power to overcome the pain or God is helping him. But in reality that pain will manifest slowly later his rest of life. Ukraine, Ukrainian and Gl0b0h0m0s are that those numb person.
About Transnistria, this is my guess. There are no official statements.
What does it mean "to fight on three sides"? Transnistria does not have sufficient military force to organize a worthy rebuff. But we are solving a hypothetical threat to Odesa.
I have already said this: Technically, invading Transnistria is not a problem. A narrow strip of land on our bank of the Dniester is shot through by our artillery. All that is needed is a political solution, but there is none yet.
Stop reading selectively. I have already said - Ukraine does not lay claim to foreign lands. This region will return to Moldova when it is ready to take it under its control. But what a slap in the face for Russia.
All the rest of your words are drunken delirium. If you adore Putin, then you should listen to him from the beginning. Just 9 months ago he spoke about 617 thousand of his troops in Ukraine. He lied as usual, but these are his words.
I wonder why you are doing your homework so badly? One shows me pictures of a destroyed Abrams from the Donetsk direction. Another talks about empty numbers. Putin has not had a professional army since September 2022. We defeated it. Since that time, he has been fighting with numbers (as always in Russian history). That is why I do not keep track of how many soldiers he has now. I look at the availability of military equipment. He is running out of it. March battalions will appear soon. In the WW2, miners from Donbass defended Odessa with the help of sapper shovels and hand grenades. In WW1, such units were issued axes and also hand grenades.
This is a video where a Ukrainian MiG shoots down a moped with the help of an R-73, which was supposed to target a weak internal combustion engine, the gunfire is even closer.

View: https://x.com/Voice1288291/status/1830001185149079750

About Transnistria, this is my guess. There are no official statements.
What does it mean "to fight on three sides"? Transnistria does not have sufficient military force to organize a worthy rebuff. But we are solving a hypothetical threat to Odesa.
I have already said this: Technically, invading Transnistria is not a problem. A narrow strip of land on our bank of the Dniester is shot through by our artillery. All that is needed is a political solution, but there is none yet.
Stop reading selectively. I have already said - Ukraine does not lay claim to foreign lands. This region will return to Moldova when it is ready to take it under its control. But what a slap in the face for Russia.
All the rest of your words are drunken delirium. If you adore Putin, then you should listen to him from the beginning. Just 9 months ago he spoke about 617 thousand of his troops in Ukraine. He lied as usual, but these are his words.
I wonder why you are doing your homework so badly? One shows me pictures of a destroyed Abrams from the Donetsk direction. Another talks about empty numbers. Putin has not had a professional army since September 2022. We defeated it. Since that time, he has been fighting with numbers (as always in Russian history). That is why I do not keep track of how many soldiers he has now. I look at the availability of military equipment. He is running out of it. March battalions will appear soon. In the WW2, miners from Donbass defended Odessa with the help of sapper shovels and hand grenades. In WW1, such units were issued axes and also hand grenades.
This is a video where a Ukrainian MiG shoots down a moped with the help of an R-73, which was supposed to target a weak internal combustion engine, the gunfire is even closer.

View: https://x.com/Voice1288291/status/1830001185149079750

Another aspect of Russian missile attacks which Gl0b0h0m0s never tells you is during missile attacks Russia hunt Ukrainian airforce jets as they are forced to airborne.

According to you, Russia has been getting out of missiles or weapons from day one but even gl0b0h0m0s doesn’t support your claims. Stop lying now Akim.

Your gl0b0h0m0s partners providing you weapons but not allowing you to use against Russia territory? Why ? Do you even understand what does it mean?

Putin will make Ukraine an example for Gl0b0h0m0s. Just wait and watch.

How to make the world not take your threats seriously 101:

View attachment 8115

Once Putin also said If Ukraine try to join NATO then Russia will act. Now Ukraine is a garden of Europe.

Once Putin said if Georgia would try to join NATO, Russia will act. Now Georgia is NATO country with Foreign agent law.

True, never take serious such a person.

Another aspect of Russian missile attacks which Gl0b0h0m0s never tells you is during missile attacks Russia hunt Ukrainian airforce jets as they are forced to airborne.

According to you, Russia has been getting out of missiles or weapons from day one but even gl0b0h0m0s doesn’t support your claims. Stop lying now Akim.

Your gl0b0h0m0s partners providing you weapons but not allowing you to use against Russia territory? Why ? Do you even understand what does it mean?

Putin will make Ukraine an example for Gl0b0h0m0s. Just wait and watch.
Apparently we destroy bridges and pontoons with something else.
We are not allowed to use M57 at full range (300 km), but all 227 mm ammunition - please.
Have you seen the latest video of a column of Russian pontoons and bridge layers being destroyed? Just yesterday I posted a video of GBU-62s destroying bridges over the Seim River in the Kursk region.
Indeed, the West is still afraid of Russian nuclear weapons and is slowly agreeing.
As for US aid. I have long noticed that pro-Russian sympathizers are hypocrites and preach the "right of the strongest". In that case, how dare little Vietnam resist the mighty US?
We don't give a damn about all the "peacekeepers". As long as there is a Putin regime, the war will continue.
P.S. By the way, check out the dozens of videos on Twitter of today's attacks on Russian energy.

Last edited:
Technically, ukrn is not the victim anymore after the point that they invaded the mainland russia.
russia invaded ukraine, ukraine invaded russia.. game even.... no more victim anymore...
now... 1 of the either will come alive, while the later will just drown down daniper or moscova river.

Ukraine attacked russian energy facilities with some 200+( 158 intercepted as per russian MoD)... gr8 work..

Russia obliterated a convoy of +20 vehicles with 2 iskanders and MBRL strikes.... at Sumi? even counter...

Both sides-- keep it up.

Last edited:
Apparently we destroy bridges and pontoons with something else.
We are not allowed to use M57 at full range (300 km), but all 227 mm ammunition - please.
Have you seen the latest video of a column of Russian pontoons and bridge layers being destroyed? Just yesterday I posted a video of GBU-62s destroying bridges over the Seim River in the Kursk region.
Indeed, the West is still afraid of Russian nuclear weapons and is slowly agreeing.
As for US aid. I have long noticed that pro-Russian sympathizers are hypocrites and preach the "right of the strongest". In that case, how dare little Vietnam resist the mighty US?
We don't give a damn about all the "peacekeepers". As long as there is a Putin regime, the war will continue.
P.S. By the way, check out the dozens of videos on Twitter of today's attacks on Russian energy.

Weren’t you aware before the war that The West will not allow you to use their weapons against Russia?

What happened to Ukraine application for joining NATO? Nobody seems to talking about it now days ?

Don’t Ukrainian consider it’s as a betrayal by the the West now ?

Dumb Akim, The West is not allowing you to their weapons in Russia ( Pretending only), not because of fear of Nukes but due to wider security implications in future.

These are reasons ( which obviously only we can see ) we Indian warned before the war.

I think you are very high on westerns propaganda phrases like many brown Sipoy in India. “Putin war” “Putin Russia”. Just remember “Putin or no Putin, Russia response will remain the same”

I don’t need to see twitter, I can see the ground

Weren’t you aware before the war that The West will not allow you to use their weapons against Russia?

What happened to Ukraine application for joining NATO? Nobody seems to talking about it now days ?

Don’t Ukrainian consider it’s as a betrayal by the the West now ?

Dumb Akim, The West is not allowing you to their weapons in Russia ( Pretending only), not because of fear of Nukes but due to wider security implications in future.

These are reasons ( which obviously only we can see ) we Indian warned before the war.

I think you are very high on westerns propaganda phrases like many brown Sipoy in India. “Putin war” “Putin Russia”. Just remember “Putin or no Putin, Russia response will remain the same”

I don’t need to see twitter, I can see the ground
A miserable nothing - that's all you need to know about you. A blind man who imitates the sighted.
Here's just one episode out of dozens of videos.

View: https://x.com/Zn_Portnova/status/1830140202926432721

The 47th Brigade was not involved in the Kursk operation. Did you see even one Bradley there? This is the easiest clue.
At the initial stage of the operation, airborne assault brigades were involved in the AV and APC. Now motorized infantry units have appeared there, but there are no mechanized (on the IFV) or tank brigades there.
What failed is the Russian offensive in the Kharkiv direction, but not in the Kursk direction. Have they already driven the Ukrainian army out of there or at least eliminated the encirclement in the Glushkovsky district?

But if the airborne units disappeared from there, then we do not know in which region of Russia there will be another breakthrough. Or maybe it will be in Transnistria.;)

You love to distract will irrelevant shit. You are missing the point. You always do. Who gives a crap what brigade it was, the point is Kursk failed and they are now pulling out too late to defend Pokrovsk. Plus I'll believe my source that it was the 47th, before I believe you, but again is really doesn't matter.

I know you suffer from ADD (attention deficit disorder) So I'll give it another try, please try to focus. The question was what were your thoughts on the US not allowing Ukraine to use their weapons to attack Russian territory.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back