Russian Ukrainian War

Akim, you are a loser who imitates as a winner. These isolated incidents don’t define war. I think you are blind too
So, Russia started exporting oil products from Belarus and Kazakhstan?

So, Russia started exporting oil products from Belarus and Kazakhstan?

Ukraine actually blackmailing America/Europe for more weapons by attacking Russian oil refineries. Ukraine getting nothing by attacking oil refineries in Russia.

Ukrainian attacks on Russia are more like stunts to feed western propaganda than having any actual values

Ukraine actually blackmailing America/Europe for more weapons by attacking Russian oil refineries. Ukraine getting nothing by attacking oil refineries in Russia.

Ukrainian attacks on Russia are more like stunts to feed western propaganda than having any actual values
I gave you a specific example: From March 1 until the end of this year, Russia suspended the export of its gasoline. I wonder why. :)

I gave you a specific example: From March 1 until the end of this year, Russia suspended the export of its gasoline. I wonder why. :)

Dumb it will further increase energy prices and recession in Europe.

Europe does not suffer from a gasoline shortage.

Like you don't suffer pain anymore after belt treatment :roflb: :roflb: :roflb:

Dumb, as I told you Ukraine targeting oil refineries to blackmail Europe and America as it will increase the price.

Ruskis to Europe and its tools

images

Like you don't suffer pain anymore after belt treatment :roflb: :roflb: :roflb:

Dumb, as I told you Ukraine targeting oil refineries to blackmail Europe and America as it will increase the price.
This is not blackmail. We are solving our security problem. The less export from Russia, the less weapons it has.

You aren't solving anything, and you certainly aren't causing Russia from producing less weapons.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS7a2XjM0zA

What are you trying to prove to me? Do you want to convince me that these were not grain trucks, but a military convoy?
photo_2024-09-01_10-29-21.jpg
I will not change your mind, you will not change my mind and the minds of other people in Ukraine, why are you trying to quote me?
I do not demand support from you. You are just a pathetic worm in a huge country and the gnashing of your teeth will not reduce the number of Stinger MANPADS.
Come here and stand up for Russia. One American pedophile and one American communist have already done it.

M1117 in service with the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
photo_2024-09-01_18-42-37.jpg

What are you trying to prove to me? Do you want to convince me that these were not grain trucks, but a military convoy?
View attachment 8243
I will not change your mind, you will not change my mind and the minds of other people in Ukraine, why are you trying to quote me?
I do not demand support from you. You are just a pathetic worm in a huge country and the gnashing of your teeth will not reduce the number of Stinger MANPADS.
Come here and stand up for Russia. One American pedophile and one American communist have already done it.

M1117 in service with the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
View attachment 8244
I won't convince you that you're a mindless pawn that obeys his masters. Go ahead and die for your masters. Countless millions have done it for most of human history. You're not unique in anyway, just another mindless clone.

I won't convince you that you're a mindless pawn that obeys his masters. Go ahead and die for your masters. Countless millions have done it for most of human history. You're not unique in anyway, just another mindless clone.
Indeed, I am not unique. I am just an ordinary person and I am fine with that. I lost my desire to be a superhero when I grew out of childhood, but I see that you decided to stay there.

While Ukrainian Prez and US lapdog H0man Wright Acitivists and organizations kept asking the detention of child abducter putin mamu........

Lehhh pulter tau showing 'thenga' to all the western powers and it's lapdog ICC that it has deteriorated it's influence so much that a small member of ICC does not even care to follow it's sphere of fear ( influence?) anymore.
1725290803380.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Y9i4wT-cE

All my thenga giri goes void if mamu gets arrested even after all ...... don't legpull me then..:denied2:

Ukrainian FPV drones have started using incendiary mixtures, the first data about them appeared on August 18 on the Soledar front line. It is unknown what models of drones and what suspension for spraying the mixture are used. Initially, it was assumed that a substance similar to napalm was sprayed, but at the moment, the composition of the incendiary mixture is not reported. It is known that the flammable mixture is difficult to extinguish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTcBl8bfuI

Footage of a strike by a Russian FPV drone VT-40 Sudoplatov on a Ukrainian M577 command vehicle. The video was filmed in the Kursk region of Russia. The M577 command vehicle was developed in the United States in 1962 on the basis of the American-made M113 armored personnel carrier. The M577 is armed with a 7.62 mm machine gun and is designed to control troops at the operational-tactical level and can also be used to transport the wounded. Judging by the force of the explosion, in this case the Ukrainian M577 command vehicle was used to deliver ammunition and personnel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-tE9ipFd4

The last Ukrainian line in Donbass is the Kramatorsk-Slovyansk-Constantinsa (sp?) line. Once that is breached, its game over on the left bank of the Dneiper for Ukraine.

This is why the invasion of Kursk was a diversionary bait- Ukraine had to do something to divert Russian manpower from the Pokrovsk sector. Their intention was to send a well supplied highly mobile group to go in to Russia proper and capture huge chunks of territory at blitzkreig speed. But the war is run by Ukronazis and Murricans- both groups who show a remarkable ' ostrich's head in the sand' approach towards understanding Russians.
Russians dont go ' omg omg omg, they are invading mother Raaashiaaa... fuck Vuhledar or Pokrovsk, first get back sacred raashia soil' and send huge chaser squadrons. They send one to chase your ass around and mobilise reserves to come and encircle you. And they tell the civvies ' pls save urself, u live 5km from warzone, enemy no good, run'.
Hence the highly publicized Kursk invasion was a complete strategic failure.

The Kramatorsk-solviansk line is the fulcrum of this war- if Ukraine manages to hold that for another year or two, then the war can be deadlocked and frozen with ukraine 'not dead in the water'. But if that line falls, the entire eastern half of ukraine falls within the following year. That means Ukraine is dead in the water moving forward - a kiev govt, even if Run by nazis isnt gonna have much say when they can literally see Raashia from outside their govt windows, on the other side of the river.

This is also why this election is so important for the deep state: they know that Trump will seek to end the war, if only for the ' we brought a war to end, people can return to their homes now, stop being refugees now' PR angle, while Tamil aunty will keep the war going and give ukraine a chance to enter the ' frozen conflict' zone of short term survival.

@GaudaNaresh

The 2nd wave of ukrainian attack at kursk has already started last month. Only problem is, its relatively open vast land, ukraine can push further and capture another 1200 to 1500 sq km, but the cost? They are actually losing the most prized merchandise at regular interval.. the HIMARS. They need those to hit the defense lines way back near NPP, and the minimum safe '?'area to activate those is- Sumy! ukraine will send more and more mechanised infantries and shocktroopers through the vast open land with no big cover and russia will just use KA52 / mi28 hind from safe distance out of stringer's range, then fpv drones, then ambushes, even after all these, if any team breaches-- FAB is there to flatten the full plot. Basically we are going to see another repetition of meat wave s crashing like Bakhmut. My guess, russia will just let them to move another 10/20km inward so that the supply lines gets more thinner and desperate to continue, then blast all the tincans incoming at their own turf.
Ukraine will continue their kursk offensive at any cost, no matter how many heads they loss, zelensky needs to present his winning plan to biden uncle at any cost for further donations to fill his and his companions pockets.... after all a vast part of the machinery they are losing, are coming at no cost incurring except the humans. Thanks YOU- NATO donations.

so war must go on for the sake of humanity- UPS, the US and German MIC s ( Germany just showcased it's new toys for the world market in recent NAFO meet in the name of ukraine action plan :unsure: ) ...Tally-Ho........

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back