Russian Ukrainian War

I don't want to enter into discussions. We are fighting for the survival of the nation. If you want to call it blackmail, go ahead. I have no interest in proving to a respondent who is thousands of kilometers away that he is wrong. You don't even want to study open materials from the past, shouting about the Kursk Bulge as a great tank battle, although the Soviet mythology has been destroyed for 30 years and it is known that in the Battle of Brody the USSR had a thousand more tanks than at the Kursk Bulge, but the Red Army shamefully lost that battle, so it was hushed up in Soviet times. The Battle of Rzhev - in Soviet textbooks there are a few lines, although it was no less epic than the Battle of Stalingrad.
That is precisely why any assumption is nonsense. If the adaptation took place, then why did Putler demand the lifting of sanctions in June?
So I put my "device" on your opinion.
"I don't want to enter into discussions" Obviously, that's why you distract from reality with you irrelevant posts. I just heard a interesting prediction. Dima of the military summary channel predicts Pokrovsk won't be taken until April of 2025. This should show the true state of both militaries. If it's taken much sooner, then that's shows just how bad it's going for Ukraine. Actually it will show much more than that, including just how anal Zelensky still is about losing territory, not to mention how strong Russia has become with their increase in all kinds of weapons. The next few weeks should be interesting.

"I don't want to enter into discussions" Obviously, that's why you distract from reality with you irrelevant posts. I just heard a interesting prediction. Dima of the military summary channel predicts Pokrovsk won't be taken until April of 2025. This should show the true state of both militaries. If it's taken much sooner, then that's shows just how bad it's going for Ukraine. Actually it will show much more than that, including just how anal Zelensky still is about losing territory, not to mention how strong Russia has become with their increase in all kinds of weapons. The next few weeks should be interesting.
I heard back in March: - Chasiv Yar will fall in April!
How much time has passed since this prediction?
I don't know what higher military academy this Dima graduated from. Most likely none, because with such knowledge, but for some reason he is out of work
I am not sure about the activity of the Russians in 2025. Putler went for broke and bet everything on Trump's victory.

I heard back in March: - Chasiv Yar will fall in April!
How much time has passed since this prediction?
I don't know what higher military academy this Dima graduated from. Most likely none, because with such knowledge, but for some reason he is out of work
I am not sure about the activity of the Russians in 2025. Putler went for broke and bet everything on Trump's victory.
Dima makes a lot more money than you. He has 300k youtube subscribers and since he averages 2 videos a day he probably makes $30,000 US dollars a month. He also has a store and a patron account, so he probably makes more than 30k a month.

Dima makes a lot more money than you. He has 300k youtube subscribers and since he averages 2 videos a day he probably makes $30,000 US dollars a month. He also has a store and a patron account, so he probably makes more than 30k a month.
Let him be at least Elon Musk's assistant. I doubt Musk has any military knowledge.

A general advise.

Do not use word Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and Allies together. Because they do not exist.

Ukraine have Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars which is good in mutual blowjob but not worthy of called "Allies"

I guess, you are bit misinformed my friend, that is Ukrainian drone using thermite payload to incinerate russian defence points AT north-eastern regions, there have been at least 4 counts of such drones uses recently.

Russia has same kind of items but as bigger and much deadlier variant as TOS-1/2A (3 coming next?) s while the 1st one has may be 3 km very short range, the later one is said to has 10km give or take range.

For some strange reasons, russia seems to be not interested using those TOS flamethrowers lately! had they use those at close proximities, we had to witness a way devastating toll in ukrn side.

View: https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1831601151050928515
In general, reactive thermobars are actively used by both sides. There is a video where there is a salvo of thermobaric rockets from 2-3 80-mm mini MLRS Sivalka.

Swedish FM Billstrom resigns after Russian Iskander visited Poltava.

Rumors are that Sweden lost the ENTIRE top management of SAAB Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) systems.

15 trucks evacuated dead foreign NATO troops +officers: 600+ dead/wounded

It looks like the Russians may have hit the jackpot in Poltava - as far as taking out important Westerners is concerned!
I wonder how many other important Westerners will be found to have 'died' in unclear circumstances over the next few days?
1725548933453.png

Footage of Russian missile strikes on September 4 in the area of the Lviv railway station in Ukraine. Presumably, 5 X-101 cruise missiles and Geranium drones were used in the strike. Strikes were also carried out on other objects in the city. Presumably, there were trains with military equipment and machinery at the station, but there is currently no footage from the station. As a result of the strikes, two people were killed and 23 were injured.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRkBXhbczsU

"D.C. lobbyists battle over future of the Orthodox Church in Ukraine​

Critics say Kyiv is attacking religious freedom in its efforts to break the Ukrainian Orthodox Church’s ties with Moscow. Ukraine says it’s acting in self-defense."

After atleast two year since the war the champions of religious freedom and minority rights fleetingly mention abuse by its puppet in Ukraine.

.the recent shakeup in Ukraine gov could be due to

Give fresh faces for both internal and external audience aka Ukrainian public and western backers of war , majorly to assauge domestic criticism and to save the chair of puppet Zelensky but most chairs it seems will only be rearranged

.Putin has again spoken on the so called draft agreement alleged to be sabotaged by Johnson , as a starting point of further negotiations

.Russia , us and zelensky are not sure of us election results but all (inc us backers) are trying to prepare for it

.although all (or most) red lines of Russia has been crossed, it has been done in a leisurely way, so as not to anger Putin

Last edited:
.While zelensky and his ilk may have hatred for India , as evident from feedback from indian diaspora

But he forgot that all his masters including Putin, US and even China know the importance of Indian role that could be leveraged to stop the conflict.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back