Russian Ukrainian War

Hahaha... Transport aircraft for transport, obviously they have to land in other countries. But transport aircrafts are not armed but fighter jets are.

Picking Su-27 Because the question was about Ukrainian fighter jets are using NATO bases to hide.

No, Because Turkish government immediately disowned you and promised Russia that they will make sure the Rogue state Ukraine will not be allowed to use Turkey territory for attack.

This is a literature for Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars not for me.

During Iraq war NATO was Aggressor and all your godly countries helped NATO.

NATO Serbian war was first example when America went against the UN and its charter.

There is big difference between Ukraine before the war and Ukraine today.
Ukraine is a totally dysfunctional state today. You are not manufacturing anything in Ukraine today.

My point was, today Ukraine is manufacturing nothing. There is possibility 2S22 Bohdana being manufactured in NATO country and Ukraine has sold it's IP rights. Similarly all other Ukrainian technology has been looted by Europeans as well.
You wrote so much nonsense that I don't even want to refute it.
Showed a Su-27 in old camouflage (not digital). Just like 10 years ago, Russian media found a photo of a Ukrainian Mi-24 in UN colors and wrote a comment that it was bombing their proxies. I showed you a photo from March 1, 2022, where it flies away from Romania. Did you notice the weapons there?
Ukraine has a lot of military production, but it all "went underground". For example, Rheinmetall is preparing to start serial production of Lynx by the end of the year.
Ukrainian T-72 AMT mod. 2022 (in the foreground) and Czech T-72EA.
photo_2024-10-04_19-54-59.jpg
P.S. Apparently it is better seen from India.

They want Russia intact but with Putin gone which is why your Armed forces are being drip-fed equipment.
They do not care how many Ukranians of both civilian and military variants die to achieve this.
If they were serious the best equipment would have been rushed to Ukraine, but the dip feed continues as from Feb 2022
Maybe

View: https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1842334781243085167
Another gift from Sweden.
I agreed with @shade2 that the collective West does everything with little desire.
More and more often, Western voices are heard that we need to resign ourselves and give up the occupied parts of Ukraine. It is not Western politicians who say this directly, but through influential media, with the help of various analyses.
But there is less and less enthusiasm inside the country. Everything is done slowly. Officials have started stealing more. And not from Western aid - it is well controlled. They steal state money.
For example: These Swedish boats. They have a Ukrainian analogue, the Centaur, but it was built at a shipyard that belongs to Poroshenko. Zelensky hates Poroshenko. How 3 boats were built before 2019 and there are no more orders. There is not a single Triton armored vehicle (from another of his enterprises), not a single automatic grenade launcher (UAG-40), mortar (82 and 120 mm), various machine guns, or Malyuk assault rifles in the state order. Civil volunteers buy all of this, but they are not able to order an assault boat. The state has other financial
Of course, almost all of the products have been replaced by other enterprises, but 300 is always more than 200.
I am very unhappy with Zelensky's political ambitions, but now he is our supreme commander-in-chief and he does not betray the interests of Ukraine.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back