Russian Ukrainian War

Were all the US soldiers killed in Europe and Asia, cannon fodder? I don't think it was worth hundreds of thousands of US lives, but they sure do brain wash people into thinking it was.
Your question is strange. The USA is a sovereign country and protects its interests in the way it chooses.
When there were Franco-British wars on American territory, the English colonists were cannon fodder for the British crown.
You can blame President Wilson for this, that he dragged your country into WW1, but in WW2 it was Germany that declared war on the US.

Footage of an unknown model of Russian FPV drone striking a Ukrainian AMX-10RC wheeled tank, made in France, has been published. The AMX-10 RC reconnaissance armored vehicle is equipped with a 105 mm gun, and since its use in Ukraine was not very successful, the 37th Marine Brigade of Ukraine uses it as mobile artillery. As a result of the FPV drone attack, a fire started in the AMX-10 combat vehicle, which completely destroyed it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfClvCAkIY

Your question is strange. The USA is a sovereign country and protects its interests in the way it chooses.
When there were Franco-British wars on American territory, the English colonists were cannon fodder for the British crown.
You can blame President Wilson for this, that he dragged your country into WW1, but in WW2 it was Germany that declared war on the US.
You said the US protects its interests, which is the same as it's self interests. For example: "While Americans admire Ukraine's fight against a much larger foe, it also affects U.S. self-interests. "In the end, we are doing this so that Americans can be secure at home and abroad," she said."
You see when it really comes down to it, it's all about what we want and not what Ukraine wants. I'm sure most Ukrainians want to live in peace, but that's not what the US wanted. It's amazingly simple to understand. https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3737058/

I have to add that that report is all bullshit. It's all about money and power. The US and Europe sees the money potential and profit they can get if Ukraine joins NATO and the European union. Its a risky investment, but great profit does involve risk. I'm sure now the west realizes their bet didn't work out and they are going to have to cut their losses, but that just business as usual.

Last edited:
You won't like my answer.
The real cannon fodder is the soldiers from India in 1939-45, who fought for the interests of the British Empire thousands of miles from home, while we are fighting for our country.

Shows how clueless you are about India's formation as an independent nation. If it wasn't for that battle-hardened WWII army returning back from abroad, India's independence would have taken much longer and be more bloody. When the British realized what a monster they created and had no hopes of controlling it, they quickly assigned themselves to the task of leaving India and getting out expeditiously as much as they could. Do not believe in the myths about Gandhi and British's sense of fairness and justice. It's all propaganda BS. When India left the British Empire, the British Empire fell apart and Britain was longer a great empire, a remarkable change as compared to 27 years prior when at 1917, British was the largest empire in the world and at its most powerful. Its navy was the biggest and supreme in the world until 1943-1944.

You said the US protects its interests, which is the same as it's self interests. For example: "While Americans admire Ukraine's fight against a much larger foe, it also affects U.S. self-interests. "In the end, we are doing this so that Americans can be secure at home and abroad," she said."
You see when it really comes down to it, it's all about what we want and not what Ukraine wants. I'm sure most Ukrainians want to live in peace, but that's not what the US wanted. It's amazingly simple to understand. https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3737058/

I have to add that that report is all bullshit. It's all about money and power. The US and Europe sees the money potential and profit they can get if Ukraine joins NATO and the European union. Its a risky investment, but great profit does involve risk. I'm sure now the west realizes their bet didn't work out and they are going to have to cut their losses, but that just business as usual.
It has been known since ancient times that money is the blood of war.
So it is really a question of money. But I do not see the essence of profit; joining NATO - after this war there will be no need for it. We have different ultimate goals with the USA. We want the collapse of Russia, the USA wants a change of power there.
As for economic investments, there are examples of American investments pouring into the economy - these are Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. I do not see lithium and shale gas production here, or the modernization of titanium and uranium mines.
As for military support, it is indeed decreasing, although it depends on how you count. On Monday, the Dutch Minister of Defense arrived in Ukraine and announced the transfer of the first batch of F-16MLU.
Denmark led the start of deliveries back in August.
Yesterday there was news that Germany is transferring to us another 2 IRIS-T batteries (SLM and SLS). This was at the beginning of the war, they transferred to us all the "dead" armored vehicles from the GDR reserves, because we could restore them ourselves. Now they are restoring their IFVs themselves and transferring them to us in small batches.
GZduQq0WcAEAp6J.png
But the West is doing everything slowly, because it continues to live in peacetime. I have already shown a video with the Danish Defense Minister, where he talks about manufactured 12 SPGs. If they place this order in France, then we would have to wait a year for its completion. Ukraine made them in 2.5 months.
Of course, we want it faster. Yesterday evening, two Iskander-M flew to Odesa and killed 5 people and wounded 10. They could not intercept them. This means that we need more AD complexes.
So your pessimistic forecasts are not coming true. The Russians are really causing us trouble, but there is no strategic turning point in their favor.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back