Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

The things CCP has to put up with ever since it made Paxtan it's iron brother , I tell you . First loan them money constantly then host their delegations in this case the Tableeghis proselytising for Islam , provide them security when they're doing this & finally face up to the terror they left behind.

It is not in China. It is in Japan.

The things CCP has to put up with ever since it made Paxtan it's iron brother , I tell you . First loan them money constantly then host their delegations in this case the Tableeghis proselytising for Islam , provide them security when they're doing this & finally face up to the terror they left behind.
This is in Japan I believe, who just recently started allowing peacefuls to migrate there and its already creating issues there. CCP will learn the lesson the hard way.. Pakistan getting out control and Afghanistan under Taliban will create immense problems for its Xinjiang region. CCP is already running a literal Concentration Camp for the Uigher Muslims..which has been kept under rugs and silence by CCP bribing the Islmamic Wahabbi Mullas..but when push to the wall US Deep State will not hesitate in running a long PsyOps..and buyout the Mullahs and open a Western Front on China through Af-Pak region.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back