Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

Hmm. Clinton foundation.

Crooked Killary is still a menace.

I want Government of India to behave like an regional bully for an change. Just denounce the Younus Government as invalid and start to suspend every formal trade. Last time we did something like this Nepal Blockade. Still Nepalis have nightmare till now.
Modi has not shown any teeth to anyone in the neighborhood?? Let's see if he does anything
except lip service?

If plans for heavy retaliation against Bangladeshi islamists, aren't being drawn up RIGHT NOW in Delhi, then I'll have little respect left for BJP. You can't preach yourselves as guardians of Sanatana Dharma and turn a blind eye to the massacre next door. I expect nothing less than a disproportionate retaliation against every player involved with this genocide. Learn a thing or two from the Jews damn it.

If there's plenty of local supply of hilsa whom exactly are the Bangladeshi exports catering to ? Maharashtrians or South Indians or perhaps Odias ?

Indians & Paxtanis hate each other too yet both consume each others products in varying proportions . Since when has hate come in the way of trade & commerce either locally or globally ?

What happens in your home doesn't necessarily hold good for the entire Bengali community or does it ?

As regards whether people would riot in WB to protest BD's banning of hilsa , well the same people never protested the treatment of Hindu minorities in Bangladesh . Not now not in 1971. But as legend goes even a 5 paise hike in tram fares used to cause riots in Calcutta not very long ago.

I can straight away see you've also an awesome sense of humour perhaps a reflection of the same in your people.
Hilsha from Kangluland (called Padma Elish) are known for their unique texture and tend to be costly (because they are imported). The majority of the hilshas consumed are, in fact, sourced from within India. Earlier, some used to be imported from Myanmar too, not sure if that is still the case.

There was a complete absence of Padma Elish only a few years back (when the then bd govt restricted hilsha exports) - nobody broke their bangles over it.

An avg guy from Bengal would not even care about hilsha imports. Neither is it a custom to consume hilsha during Durga Puja (contrary to what Coupta's chelas would tell you). Heck, a boycott campaign against imported hilsha is currently in place as the other member has already mentioned.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back