Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

So kanglus are trying to do sem2sem by trending "SAVE INDIAN MINORITIES SAAR" online as a cope after Indians showed the world how brutally they were genociding non-muslims especially Hindu minorities in Slumdesh. One genuinely wonders what these untermensch kanglus think they're gonna achieve with this what the propaganda by the entire world against us hasn't already "achieved" when on ground situation is gonna remain same.
1728118115919.png1728118131216.png1728118255617.png

When you don't have an enemy, you desperately try to create one, and stay obsessed with them like how kanglus are obsessed with us.

So kanglus are trying to do sem2sem by trending "SAVE INDIAN MINORITIES SAAR" online as a cope after Indians showed the world how brutally they were genociding non-muslims especially Hindu minorities in Slumdesh. One genuinely wonders what these untermensch kanglus think they're gonna achieve with this what the propaganda by the entire world against us hasn't already "achieved" when on ground situation is gonna remain same.
View attachment 11270View attachment 11271View attachment 11272

When you don't have an enemy, you desperately try to create one, and stay obsessed with them like how kanglus are obsessed with us.
Or if you don't have much going for you, you get obsessed with the neighbouring country.

Curious to know that all these Islamists in Bangladesh leading an anti Indian campaign are Biharis of 1971 era who sided with Pakistani Army during the Pakistani oppression.

They may be speaking Bengali language to confuse the locals but their allegiance is to Pakistan. Hence my feeling is that they are hidden Biharis searching for an opportunity to get back in power. Now they got into the power.

Curious to know that all these Islamists in Bangladesh leading an anti Indian campaign are Biharis of 1971 era who sided with Pakistani Army during the Pakistani oppression.

They may be speaking Bengali language to confuse the locals but their allegiance is to Pakistan. Hence my feeling is that they are hidden Biharis searching for an opportunity to get back in power. Now they got into the power.

Their allegiance is with their mazhub.
The only entity that got back to power is the Kangludesh army.

Malaysian PM had a brief stopover in BD while returning from pakiland, and the lungis have started daydreaming already

Bangladesh from a secular state has become an Islamic state with recent changes in the government.

They have shown that the religion overrides the culture. Their affinity to overall Bengali culture is secondary. They are Islamic first.

The chief advisor to Yunus is a Madrassa graduate. He appreciated his religious culture only hence, I suspect in years to come, all School and University graduates will be ignored in favour of Madrassas educated boys for civil and military jobs.

Very good…… Do not object if India becomes a Hindu state and other religion are made secondary.

Malaysian PM had a brief stopover in BD while returning from pakiland, and the lungis have started daydreaming already

images (77).jpeg

Wtf did I read ?!! I wanted to quote certain paragraphs here but couldn't decide which ones do I quote here . The entire article is a gem worth bookmarking.

If anybody thinks Paxtanis are delusional , malaun lungis seem to be at another level.

Back in the day on Twitter during the lockdown I had another lungi tell me the Modi government denied BD electronic imports coz Indian electronic OEMs were afraid of Balton .

For perspective , Import bans on ACs which were gas charged were introduced when it was discovered BD was rebadging Chinese junk dumped there solely to be re exported to India.

More than being amused I was shocked for these are the kind of delusions which led to Pak sponsored LIC against India which in turn claimed thousands of lives here & basically sank Paxtan.

This is exactly where we seem headed with BD in the short to medium term. Just read the article to see what I mean .

The Biharis there don't amount to much . They have mostly escaped to Paxtan since 1971 or believe it or not to India in Assam WB & Bihar . The ones there are stateless citizens mostly who're a micro minority & will gradually end up here since getting across to Paxtan isn't as easy as it used to be , not that it was easy earlier.

What they have done in the interim is spread their poison within the body politic of BD & they've had a good 75+ years to do so . This is essentially right out of the playbook of those Mohajir elites who went to Paxtan occupied all the top posts there whether in the bureaucracy judiciary academia media army politics the ulema etc & successfully sold their Hindu hatred much after Paxtan was established before fading away .

Arif Mohammad Khan once described these elites from Delhi UP - mostly western UP , parts of Haryana & Bihar as "sabse danishmand pat nasamjh khurafati log ." It's the same group who were behind the Paxtan movement , opposed to the TT during the Shah Bano case & later on the Babri Masjid Action Committee . A third ended up in Paxtan & the rest stayed behind inspite of campaigning for Paxtan which makes them the OG Paxtanis.

The Punjabi & Sindhi elites who succeeded them inherited their venom not their intelligence which explains the reason Paxtan today is where it is.

What they had there was a good receptive audience who weren't well disposed to Hindus & Sikhs earlier but the poisonous attitude we saw then & till date is a direct outcome of this filth entering the body politic of that nation , weaving a tapestry there on their pattern & finally clothing Paxtan with this nihilist ideology. It's more or less the same in BD.

The only hope in BD is a section of the civil society who're culturally Muslim not militantly so who were mostly the support base of the AL but grew increasingly disenchanted with it over corruption nepotism general high handedness etc & having backed the coup apart from being active participants in some cases are now deeply regretting it.

Now this group isn't well disposed to India or the minorities there as well for the most part but it's when they see their personal freedoms curtailed & the purported cure being much worse than the disease that they will get up to resist.

Fortunately the AL while down isn't out . That gives them the umbrella of an organisation. I've no clue how successful they will be but they can make life difficult for the Islamists in ways that similar elements in Paxtan never could. However it's going to be one bloody affair & this section is our best bet to prevent BD sinking & taking the NE & West Bangladesh down along with it .

Last edited:
View attachment 11335

Wtf did I read ?!! I wanted to quote certain paragraphs here but couldn't decide which ones do I quote here . The entire article is a gem worth bookmarking.

If anybody thinks Paxtanis are delusional , malaun lungis seem to be at another level.

Back in the day on Twitter during the lockdown I had another lungi tell me the Modi government denied BD electronic imports coz Indian electronic OEMs were afraid of Balton .

For perspective , Import bans on ACs which were gas charged were introduced when it was discovered BD was rebadging Chinese junk dumped there solely to be re exported to India.

More than being amused I was shocked for these are the kind of delusions which led to Pak sponsored LIC against India which in turn claimed thousands of lives here & basically sank Paxtan.

This is exactly where we seem headed with BD in the short to medium term. Just read the article to see what I mean .

I'll quote some gems, and yes, this sort of fantasies are even beyond pakeez

Malaysia has such a sector, which is drawing a lot of attention but which lacks skilled engineers, for which it has opted for hiring the experts from abroad, Defintely not from your swamp, Kangludeen he said during an interview with The Daily Star yesterday.

Bangladesh is capable of engaging in designing and engineering Kuch Bhi :bplease: while Malaysia is skilled in packaging. If the two countries join hands, both can do better, he said.

At present, Malaysia has an FTA with China, using which the latter exports a high volume of garments to the Southeast Asian country. Once Bangladesh signs its FTA, it will be able to take over the market, he added. Swampnijjers think they can compete with China's vise like grip over Malaysia

I'll quote some gems, and yes, this sort of fantasies are even beyond pakeez
Someone tell all the Kanglus that the majority of people engaged in Malaysian Semiconductor OSAT Industry is Tamil Indians and Cheens and not those Muh Indigenous Malaysians despite being having Bhumiputera Policy. Without these two groups that country wouldn't even be able to manufacture screws.

Someone tell all the Kanglus that the majority of people engaged in Malaysian Semiconductor OSAT Industry is Tamil Indians and Cheens and not those Muh Indigenous Malaysians despite being having Bhumiputera Policy. Without these two groups that country wouldn't even be able to manufacture screws.

The Magaysians have the Bumiputera policy precisely because of the 10 foot gigachad Madrasi and Cheenku.
Magaysians are too incompetent otherwise aside from producing kids with their begums.

btw Bumiputera is their unga bunga pronunciation of Bhumi Putra, the ancients of Cholans/Pandyan and Kalinga kingdoms brought their ancestors the civilization of Bharat that is the dharma and the sanskrit language, today these same cockroaches mock Bharat over "muh no toilets"

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back