Tactical Gear & Equipments

Sounds good but too straight forward and logical for us to take these steps and there is nothing called F Insas it's just gov way of keeping votes of common folks who knows jackshit about gear and will give vote thinking something is happening especially in military villages where decades of generations have been part of military.
I used F INSAS because they kinda marketed like that,anyways the idea is too good to be true and accepted by the army so unit is what it is.

I used F INSAS because they kinda marketed like that,anyways the idea is too good to be true and accepted by the army so unit is what it is.
I am only glad atleast AT is working to get better gear out, only company who's gear saw increase in quality day by day while others been promising it will get better soon ahmm(looking at you excuse planet)

I am only glad atleast AT is working to get better gear out, only company who's gear saw increase in quality day by day while others been promising it will get better soon ahmm(looking at you excuse planet)
AT has been growing ever since its amazing and it will only get better from here

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back