Bureaucracy Issues

haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है.
Administrator
The daughter needs to be fired since she is already on probation and her father disciplined or charged with malfeasance. Her father needs to be looked into for corruption.
One who has Audi worth 60 lakhs rupees for daughter is likely.

Can I pose you an issue….. a methodology has to be developed to keep the foreign interests under assumed names taking over the discussion forum. They are either spies looking for information by instigating discussion or simply part of their psychological warfare game. Their aim is to prove India inferior.

Can I pose you an issue….. a methodology has to be developed to keep the foreign interests under assumed names taking over the discussion forum. They are either spies looking for information by instigating discussion or simply part of their psychological warfare game. Their aim is to prove India inferior.
I knew this would happen. The moment I saw the title of the thread - Administration Issues , I was under the impression this was for issues pertaining to the forum.

Why not rename this thread Issues with Indian Bureaucracy ? @haldilal

I knew this would happen. The moment I saw the title of the thread - Administration Issues , I was under the impression this was for issues pertaining to the forum.

Why not rename this thread Issues with Indian Bureaucracy ? @haldilal
More like bureaucracy musing

What we need is a Civil services accountability law. Our civil servants have lot of powers but no accountability. And by civil servants I mean all government employees like IAS\IPS and state government employees except the Army.

.she was a powerful person who got her way
.she rubbed someone even more powerful in the wrongway
.her case exposed the corruption and nepotism in power corridors that was hidden
.maybe it's only a tip of the iceberg,there maybe other cases like her in other sectors

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back