Chit Chat

These guys are retards. Hinduism consolidated by assimilating all local gurus, babas, sects, etc. It even assimilated Buddhism in India.

These guys are acting like those Muslims who fight about how pure their sect is.

Wait till few days, Christians will assimilate Sai baba, and all his followers will be Christian.
Enough of this assimilation of any random baba into Hindu Pantheon!
We already have so many of them who cause large scale ridicule of Hindus and Sanatan.

I will be very happy if he gets inducted into Christianity instead!​

Just because Dindus have normalized Dev ninda doesn't mean it's acceptable.

Gurus are great men but have no place alongside Deities.
Yes according to vaishvanite philosphy where distinction is made between Supreme and Jivatamas.
But not in Advaita Philosophy of Shankra.

गुरू ब्रह्मा गुरू विष्णु, गुरु देवो महेश्वरा गुरु साक्षात परब्रह्म, तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नम:

In this enlightened Guru is considered one with Supreme. When Swami Vivekananda ji had doubt in his mind when Ramakrishna was in last days and in pain - "He thought in mind - Guru at least now tell me who you are?". Immediately Sri Ramakrishna looked at him at said: "Jo Ram hai Jo Krishna hai wohi Ram Krishna hai"

Yes according to vaishvanite philosphy where distinction is made between Supreme and Jivatamas.
But not in Advaita Philosophy of Shankra.

गुरू ब्रह्मा गुरू विष्णु, गुरु देवो महेश्वरा गुरु साक्षात परब्रह्म, तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नम:

In this enlightened Guru is considered one with Supreme. When Swami Vivekananda ji had doubt in his mind when Ramakrishna was in last days and in pain - "He thought in mind - Guru at least now tell me who you are?". Immediately Sri Ramakrishna looked at him at said: "Jo Ram hai Jo Krishna hai wohi Ram Krishna hai"
You are entitled to your opinion. It's blasphemy to me.

Baba followers should go and build separate Temples. He doesn't have a place alongside other Hindu deities.

Let them get agitated.

Either do things correctly else don't cry about interference of Adharmis on Sanatan Dharma, Govt Control on Temples, Prasadam issue in Tirupati, etc-etc
You are talking about rules of which school of Sanatan? Are you saying you are happy in creating division in hindus for imagined sanatan infringement on issue? Are you going to lay down rules what dieties gurus one can worship or not? If yes- then good luck getting hindus unites, because indian villages are full of Gurus and local beliefs which never fit your imagined sanatani rules.

You are talking about rules of which school of Sanatan? Are you saying you are happy in creating division in hindus for imagined sanatan infringement on issue? Are you going to lay down rules what dieties gurus one can worship or not? If yes- then good luck getting hindus unites, because indian villages are full of Gurus and local beliefs which never fit your imagined sanatani rules.
No wonder jokers have been taking L's for a 1000 years.

Hindu gods have rightly abandoned jokers who elevate every retard to god status.

This is like the Lingayata changing teams to the "secular" side in KA elections but in a non political format.

Odd Day - "We must protect the Dharma! Sanatan is Supreme!"

Even Day - "Induct fake guru as Hindu God otherwise many will get agitated!"
Prove that. Because Gurus are integral to Sanatan Dharma. Unless you are saying the whole Guru system is not Sanatani - which is first and new for me. You actually represent classical Trad Hindu Raitas - finding everything Hindu offensive over one's own imagined version of Sanatan Dharma Fanatasy.

Sanatan Shall remain steadfast even every single one of us hindus vanishes. Save onself by adopting Dharma. Thats the best one can do for own benefit.

Prove that. Because Gurus are integral to Sanatan Dharma. Unless you are saying the whole Guru system is not Sanatani - which is first and new for me. You actually represent classical Trad Hindu Raitas - finding everything Hindu offensive over one's own imagined version of Sanatan Dharma Fanatasy.

Sanatan Shall remain steadfast even every single one of us hindus vanishes. Save onself by adopting Dharma. Thats the best one can do for own benefit.
Gurus are servants of God.

Stop elevating their status to God tier.

No wonder jokers have been taking L's for a 1000 years.

Hindu gods have rightly abandoned jokers who elevate every retard to god status.
Lol Those villages are are the last to take any 'L''s in 100 years unlike other Kattars. Do you represent God - because God never abandons anyone. It resides in everybody's heart.

Also, Trad Hindus are the only Hindus left with their spine intact.

RW Dindus on Twitter colloborated with Mullas to throw Sullideals creators under the bus.

RW Hindus hearts bleed for humanity which is why mullas play Hindus like a flute. Trads rightly dehumanize Mullas unlike you RW Hindus.

Is it so difficult to understand for you that 'Guru are integral part of Sanatan' does not mean 'Gurus are the God' and will sit on same platform in Hindu Pantheon.

You may be in hurry to declare every other person as Guru and then God and then make their temples and then introduced them in our existing Temples, but Sorry I don't believe in so.​

Odd Day - "We must protect the Dharma! Sanatan is Supreme!"

Even Day - "Induct fake guru as Hindu God otherwise many will get agitated!"
I'd advise focus on Hindus visiting Dargahs like those in Ajmer , Nizamuddin , etc. Their own history books have revealed these Sufis particularly Moinuddin Chisti , were here to further Islamic conquests mass massacres loot taking women as sex slaves , children as slaves , conversion & utter destruction of Sanatan Dharma & society.

At least you won't find any of these in case Shirdi Sai Baba. Let's gather ourselves to identify & purge the true enemies within rather than expend our energies in creating fissures where none exist.

As far as other practices go I wonder how many of you've been to Shaktipeeths where alcohol and / or animal sacrifice is a must as an offering & meat is offered as prasad. Then there are places in India where the buffalo is sacrificed during Dusshera among certain Hindu communities & the consecrated meat is cooked & distributed as prasad.

These tantric / shakta practises are known as tamasic or Vamachari practises by the orthodoxy. What are we going to do with these practices assuming they interfere with one's own beliefs & modes of practice ?

This is a retard community that's so thoroughly dhimmified that they bring in God into everything.

Sachin was called God of Cricket by this retard nation.

I loved Sachin but looking back, I realise just how casually we were using a term like God.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back