Chit Chat

Also, Trad Hindus are the only Hindus left with their spine intact.

RW Dindus on Twitter colloborated with Mullas to throw Sullideals creators under the bus.

RW Hindus hearts bleed for humanity which is why mullas play Hindus like a flute. Trads rightly dehumanize Mullas unlike you RW Hindus.
Vinash you are just outpouring your social media frustrations and mumbling randomly. Think Calmly. Prove your point with proofs and reference - with excerpts.

You are confusing regular Mulla with Sai baba. What Sai baba did as practices would and did rile up any Mullah of the day. Samadhi mandir - was actually a temple being built by Sai's Devotees for Radha Krishana originally - sanctioned by Sai baba himself. He actually passed away soon. And his hindus devotees placed him in Samadhi in that temple instead.

But none that matters. You are welcome to believe in your beliefs and let me in mine. And let Bhagwan be the judge.

What Sai baba did as practices would and did rile up any Mullah of the day.
I'm not going to consider a guy to be a God just because his actions rile up mullas.

Also, my reaction has nothing to do with SM frustration. I'm sick of Hindus trivializing matters related to God. Religion is one big reality show for Hindus.

I'd advise focus on Hindus visiting Dargahs like those in Ajmer , Nizamuddin , etc. Their own history books have revealed these Sufis particularly Moinuddin Chisti , were here to further Islamic conquests mass massacres loot taking women as sex slaves , children as slaves , conversion & utter destruction of Sanatan Dharma & society.

At least you won't find any of these in case Shirdi Sai Baba. Let's gather ourselves to identify & purge the true enemies within rather than expend our energies in creating fissures where none exist.

As far as other practices go I wonder how many of you've been to Shaktipeeths where alcohol and / or animal sacrifice is a must as an offering & meat is offered as prasad. Then there are places in India where the buffalo is sacrificed during Dusshera among certain Hindu communities & the consecrated meat is cooked & distributed as prasad.

These tantric / shakta practises are known as tamasic or Vamachari practises by the orthodoxy. What are we going to do with these practices assuming they interfere with one's own beliefs & modes of practice ?​
If I say: "I Love Kadhi Chawal"

That does not mean - "I hate Rajma Chawal"

I can love both things concurrently!

So, what you mentioned about dargas can happen in parallel with this Gurus problem we have in Hindu society!

I dont see any issue with Alcohol and Meat being offered in multiple Temples. Even till 1950-60s we were having animal sacrifices and meat being distributed as prasad in many temples during various occasions.
Those are the rituals specific to those temples.

The temples which don't have these rituals will follow the strict Vegetation route for the prasadam.​

Vinash you are just outpouring your social media frustrations and mumbling randomly. Think Calmly. Prove your point with proofs and reference - with excerpts.

You are confusing regular Mulla with Sai baba. What Sai baba did as practices would and did rile up any Mullah of the day. Samadhi mandir - was actually a temple being built by Sai's Devotees for Radha Krishana originally - sanctioned by Sai baba himself. He actually passed away soon. And his hindus devotees placed him in Samadhi in that temple instead.

But none that matters. You are welcome to believe in your beliefs and let me in mine. And let Bhagwan be the judge.
Actually there was a sizeable section of Muslims who venerated Shirdi Sai Baba too. It's just that the mode of worship became so Hinduised that these Muslim followers stopped coming for Sajda to Shirdi & with the passage of time gave up venerating Shirdi Sai Baba forever.

This must be one of the first if not the first instance of Hindus appropriating a Muslim Sufi not that he was considered either by the mullahs & the orthodoxy.

Correct Sai baba thing needs to be handled with caution.
Lots of 69 IQ fellas are militant about Sai baba and thus won't take it kindly if he is insulted.

Remember guys 99% hindu don't think about Hinduism any more than going to temple regularly and submitting money and Prasad.
Mate I am 1 IQ fella. And perhaps you must have read all Ved Shastras and must be Katansth - given you are Brahmin. But you are Bhumihar Brahmin - so I guess you dont believe in Karma Kanda duties?

@Vinash I suggest we here on forum pull up books and contemporary evidence that deal with the ideology and life of Sai baba.
Make a thread and assign members to study documentation, there are various sources about this guy and two don't point at the same thing.

DFI fact finding project.

If he riled up Mullas of his time, then how come he is the only so-called Hindu Guru/God whose pic they keep in their houses and shops and workplaces??​

Mate I am 1 IQ fella. And perhaps you must have read all Ved Shastras and must be Katansth - given you are Brahmin. But you are Bhumihar Brahmin - so I guess you dont believe in Karma Kanda duties?
I will give you an account of why I am skeptic of the whole nath and baba system later.
I have a very genuine reason to stand against them.

Reactions: SKC
Actually there was a sizeable section of Muslims who venerated Shirdi Sai Baba too. It's just that the mode of worship became so Hinduised that these Muslim followers stopped coming for Sajda to Shirdi & with the passage of time gave up venerating Shirdi Sai Baba forever.

This must be one of the first if not the first instance of Hindus appropriating a Muslim Sufi not that he was considered either by the mullahs & the orthodoxy.
True but even when he was alive. Conch shells were blown, Artis and Kirtan were held in Masjid. Hindu festivals were started in Masjid By Baba - inspite Muslim opposition. Muslims also visited him. Just Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Ramanna maharishi had Muslim devotees..

OT: Azaad read about Sri M. Its one of the strangest account where a Muslim born to Pathaan family became a Yogi

If I say: "I Love Kadhi Chawal"

That does not mean - "I hate Rajma Chawal"

I can love both things concurrently!

So, what you mentioned about dargas can happen in parallel with this Gurus problem we have in Hindu society!

I dont see any issue with Alcohol and Meat being offered in multiple Temples. Even till 1950-60s we were having animal sacrifices and meat being distributed as prasad in many temples during various occasions.
Those are the rituals specific to those temples.

The temples which don't have these rituals will follow the strict Vegetation route for the prasadam.​
It'd please you to know the SC had virtually banned animal sacrifices at Hindu shrines. That it's still happening is in violation of such laws.

This is also known as the Vaishnavikaran of Sanatan Dharma & is being opposed by large sections of Hindu society especially those whose beliefs are directly impacted by this judgement.

This is the reason I've written earlier let's focus our attention on issues which really matter.

If he riled up Mullas of his time, then how come he is the only so-called Hindu Guru/God whose pic they keep in their houses and shops and workplaces??​
Actually Mulaahs use to beat up their fellas who kept Photos. There is an incident mentioned around same. Photos of Saints are BANNED in Islam - no exception. Muslim keeping photos is akin to Muslim women wearing mangalsutra.

True but even when he was alive. Conch shells were blown, Artis and Kirtan were held in Masjid. Hindu festivals were started in Masjid By Baba - inspite Muslim opposition. Muslims also visited him. Just Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Ramanna maharishi had Muslim devotees..

OT: Azaad read about Sri M. Its one of the strangest account where a Muslim born to Pathaan family became a Yogi
Who's Sri M ? Never heard of him

Actually Mulaahs use to beat up their fellas who kept Photos. There is an incident mentioned around same. Photos of Saints are BANNED in Islam - no exception. Muslim keeping photos is akin to Muslim women wearing mangalsutra.
Sai had decent following until 80 to 90s when Arabs begin to funnel money into India and Hindu muslim relation in general detoriated.
Also said wasn't famous in North India until a few decades ago but now I see a dozen sai temple in evey major city. They are well funded I guess

You have to open your eyes and you will find enough Ms who keep his pic in their places. They have multiple photos of different things in their homes. Not everything is banned or haram!​

I will give you an account of why I am skeptic of the whole nath and baba system later.
I have a very genuine reason to stand against them.
Sorry Suryavanshi then you are wrong. Nath yogis are integral to west and North west India. I take all stands with pinch of salt unless someone is of authority and brings facts on table. Naths fought for preservation of Hinduism in dire times. People rever them. Now what every may your belief.. wont alter belief of people here.

Last edited:
Mate I am 1 IQ fella
Mate you seem to have taken this in the wrong way, it wasn't aimed at you.
I already know you are well versed in topics you speak out for, my statement is more focused on those who are behave like Jessus bhakt to any skeptic arguments towards the divinity of Sai baba and his place in Hindu theology.

Creating a rift among hindu is the last thing on my mind.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back