Chit Chat

View: https://youtu.be/kFNAdchFlXY?feature=shared

Lodu went to Burkina Faso and got treated like the Pawjeet he was.

Indian embassy being Indian embassy, did what it does best. They did nothing.

Pawjeets are whipping themselves in the comment section.
Most of his audiences wouldn't have travelled outside their village let alone their city let alone traveling to foreign lands.
But thanks to cheap internet every pawjeet feels like the world owes them respect.

Reactions: SKC
Stop tagging me like this (to mock me) or I will ban you permanently this time.
@Vishnugupt if you have some complaint against @mist_consecutive than let the admin know.

What's with this egging on folks?

3 months into the forum and this is the quality you want to project?

If you have some misgivings than speak up.

@Vishnugupt if you have some complaint against @mist_consecutive than let the admin know.

Ask him, Maybe he has some problem. That's why he edit my post, block and remove.

Please tell him, stop behaving like a kid and keep repeating "I will ban you" "I will do this and that"

I'm not his slave or subordinate who keep interrupting me for no reason like happens in Indian offices. Many others abuse General in worse possible manner than me but he is happy with them.

I'm not afraid of any ban. This forum is not my life. I know my limit, I never used MC BC against Generals. I used word like blind, Visionless.. these words are not abuse.

Neither Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars are abuse Nor commentary on Abrahamic religions because they also use many derogatory slangs against Hindus and there is religious elements in violence.

If anyone from Armed forces coming here for discussion should remember, this a open forum where we are free to highlight the issues. They should not expect we are their slaves.

He often categories my post as ill-informed but happy with those who still believe AESA need more power then PESA.

I have debunked many myths here on every field, go and read My post Russian -Ukraine every words came true. Before me this forum (DFI) was a Echo chamber for Generals.

Bhumihar bhai, this is request to you, this is regardless of @mist_consecutive and @Vishnugupt fight, both of them are great guys, they are needed here.

I was banned in that trigger happy DFI by none other that @lurkerbaba and his gang because they were thinking I was too UNSOPHISTICATED regarding the issue when I gave same words reply to KHALISTANIS who were rampaging that time in Delhi, according to him and lot I was not bringing worthwhile anything in the forum basically worthless.

And LET ME TELL YOU GUYS FOR FUTURE ANYTIME YOU MEET A KHALISTANI START ABUSING HIM, no this is not because of jingoism, it is strategic, these MONSTERS respect and fear ABUSE because in their whole society they really only do this, ask me I have been to Ludhiana and Chandigarh and have met some.LET ME TELL YOU KHALISTANIS are WORTHLESS and DOGS OF WEST AND CHINA, SO US HINDUS should always REPLY IN SIMILAR TERMS, then only these people will listen, giving abuse strategically also carry information far, remember.

They banned me, me who helped a guy with relevant infos & photos who was condensing towards Mig-25 high altitude capability of taking good photos and saying why Russian planes are bad, after that I don't know why but that guy didn't reply here or in DFI afterwards, he went silent!

And then again here, other guy who was too much singing praises (suspiciously) about that Pakistani athlete who won gold medal in olympics, that athlete didn't participate in latest meet where Chopra won silver Medal again showing consistency, now the CHOORAN of PAKISTANI GENETICALLY SUPREME is silent right now.

So, a request bro, please don't let it turn another DFI where mods rampage with threats because we are not sofisticated.
The antics of UN Generals that we see itself is comedy.
There should be idiotic musings of Indian Armed forces thread too, they deserve it after that stryker talks.
@Vishnugupt bhaijaan you deserve to create it.

@Vishnugupt - point raised by @Suryavanshi is that if you have any kind of displeasure or complaint against any member/mod/admin, you are free to reach out to the other Mods and Admins.

However, do not fill the threads with verbal spat against each other. Rather vent your anger here in Chit-chat thread.​

View: https://youtu.be/kFNAdchFlXY?feature=shared

Lodu went to Burkina Faso and got treated like the Pawjeet he was.

Indian embassy being Indian embassy, did what it does best. They did nothing.

Pawjeets are whipping themselves in the comment section.
Most of his audiences wouldn't have travelled outside their village let alone their city let alone traveling to foreign lands.
But thanks to cheap internet every pawjeet feels like the world owes them respect.

Most Indian Travel vloggers are like that. Highly entitled and idiots at the same time.

They are not the brightest of the bunch and often don't understand how things work like outside India. They have belief every country works like India, and they can call someone they know, and things will be put in motion for them.​

Bhumihar bhai, this is request to you, this is regardless of @mist_consecutive and @Vishnugupt fight, both of them are great guys, they are needed here.

I was banned in that trigger happy DFI by none other that @lurkerbaba and his gang because they were thinking I was too UNSOPHISTICATED regarding the issue when I gave same words reply to KHALISTANIS who were rampaging that time in Delhi, according to him and lot I was not bringing worthwhile anything in the forum basically worthless.

And LET ME TELL YOU GUYS FOR FUTURE ANYTIME YOU MEET A KHALISTANI START ABUSING HIM, no this is not because of jingoism, it is strategic, these MONSTERS respect and fear ABUSE because in their whole society they really only do this, ask me I have been to Ludhiana and Chandigarh and have met some.LET ME TELL YOU KHALISTANIS are WORTHLESS and DOGS OF WEST AND CHINA, SO US HINDUS should always REPLY IN SIMILAR TERMS, then only these people will listen, giving abuse strategically also carry information far, remember.

They banned me, me who helped a guy with relevant infos & photos who was condensing towards Mig-25 high altitude capability of taking good photos and saying why Russian planes are bad, after that I don't know why but that guy didn't reply here or in DFI afterwards, he went silent!

And then again here, other guy who was too much singing praises (suspiciously) about that Pakistani athlete who won gold medal in olympics, that athlete didn't participate in latest meet where Chopra won silver Medal again showing consistency, now the CHOORAN of PAKISTANI GENETICALLY SUPREME is silent right now.

So, a request bro, please don't let it turn another DFI where mods rampage with threats because we are not sofisticated.
The antics of UN Generals that we see itself is comedy.
There should be idiotic musings of Indian Armed forces thread too, they deserve it after that stryker talks.
@Vishnugupt bhaijaan you deserve to create it.

On DFI/DFB, a gang of Brown Sipoy which believe if you don't know English then your opinion is not worth of listening, they are also the same people who gave very Vague reasons for Import.

They are also Dhimmi who give moral Gayn to Hindus only but went absolutely deaf when Hindus get abused.

Basically they are Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and they are my enemies.

@Vishnugupt - Your posts are getting low quality on multiple threads. And I am not talking about your spat with other members in DRDO thread. But on several threads you are just repeating same old line again and again.
Please add proper analysis or something of worth on the threads.

Keep your fights related posts on Chit-Chat thread only.​

I'm not aware about this guy?? Who is he?
Arrre Bhai Sahab

On one hand you seem to vent absolute wrath on imports.
Every other post of you revolves around the same UN Generol/Gl0b0h0m0/Sikular/Liberandu/Brown Sipoy/Chandigarh Lobby/F*ck DRDO/Jai Generals, Jai Hind...

And on the other you don't know this guy.

Reactions: SKC
Arrre Bhai Sahab

On one hand you seem to vent absolute wrath on imports.
Every other post of you revolves around the same UN Generol/Gl0b0h0m0/Sikular/Liberandu/Brown Sipoy/Chandigarh Lobby/F*ck DRDO/Jai Generals, Jai Hind...

And on the other you don't know this guy.

Yaar sach me pata nhi. Koi Bandari to nhi?

Well Tonbo Imaging CEO isn't it? I think rather the Defense Enthusiasts who want to establish prospective companies should rather aim global from start. Banking on Domestic Orders is a deathknell unless you are a conglomerate.
Yo...there you go.

The gentleman had said "think about small company will they risk investment in defence??" So that's why I posted his pic. A small company, no one knew, no serious backing, way early in the game...but still decided to invest in defence because they knew what they're doing was legit. Result; one of the very first firm that truly made us stick out as defence exporter globally.

There're 195 countries; remove 10 and you're still left with freaking 185 potential customers to sell.
If you've really developed something worth catering to the market or even simply have done some R&D then you won't be limited to just your home country. A deal would get rejected and you'd simply move on to the next potential buyer without crying a river about it.

Guys is this genuine or Cryptos are using Online crowdfunding platforms using same old cast discrimination - trope?

1727769734560.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back