Chit Chat

If you are really a follower and believer in Sanatan Dharma then learn to identify the fake gods created and placed in our Temples. And do that when there is time. If we wait to do this for another 5-10 years then we will immortalize him and will see a dedicated section for him in each Hindu temple.

He no way made people follow Hindu customs rather his followers created a cult of their own and created a Sai version of each Hindu custom - aarti, bhajan and temples. You will find his Murtis in Hindu temples but never our Deities in any Sai temple.​
In 150 years we will probably find people worshipping in Ambedkar temples and more of them justifying it saying it is perfectly in keeping with Sanatan Dharma to do so because of some vague reference to something dharmic he may have done in his life or even just being a supposed anti-caste warrior.

Last edited:
Then you have not visited Bhakti Saints Temples and Ashrams of previous era. The Ashrams usually have no or single picture frame with Discussions on God and Guru primarily. No body forces "Idols" of anyone in temple. Its the temple management which decides what needs to be kept or with donors suggestions/wishes. But if any group comes and decides that dude you are not hindu/Sanatani because you have this particular image/guru in your temple - then I am sorry I shall oppose it as its plain analogous stupidity - talabanification.

Umm on the contrary - he did. You need to read more about him - better from the history. Do you know Bal Gangadhar Tilak use to meet him - when British had termed as extremist? Vasudevanand Saraswati ji Aka वासुदेवानंद सरस्वती / टेंबे स्वामी called Shirdi Sai Baba his brother - because both kept Dhuni discipline?
You also need to learn about Nath sampradaya especially in North west including Pakistan - where Shiva and Allah were considered same and were used interchangeably. He got hindu temples repaired. He was actually recognized by many other saints of that time like saint Anandanath of Yewala, Saint Bidkar Maharaj, Saint Gagangiri Maharaj, Saint Janakidas Maharaj and Sati Godavari Mataji etc.

Always read first earnestly from multiple sources - including biographies - before making decision. Worship Practices change with time.

Let temples decide what they want to keep or not. Let not outsiders force them what they should worship or not. But that does not mean I am green lighting so called Ajmer Chistis or others. no I am not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/pIRfsNfBWZM?si=qMCIsa7BFkhpSieP

I am disinclined to accept anything from Sai satcharitra as a source. Worship practises changing with time doesn't mean there are no rules or that anything goes, this sort of thing invites ridicule of Hindus for a reason.

Reactions: SKC
If your routine requires you to carry laptop more frequently then go for M1.
3050 will only perform 3x when connected to wall.
Otherwise 3050 laptop will performance same as M1 but with huge weight, and lower battery life.

Reactions: SKC
I am disinclined to accept anything from Sai satcharitra as a source. Worship practises changing with time doesn't mean there are no rules or that anything goes, this sort of thing invites ridicule of Hindus for a reason.
Roshan I also refrain from reading books and videos from newly minted followers or haters. Worship changes with time. Its just not limited to Sai but overall in any Hindu practice. Even "ridiculing hindus" are following modified worshipping methods than what their ancestors were doing including you. As I said bring historical source rather than random youtube or new books. Better bring excerpts which themselves have some historical source. Otherwise its lame merry go around debate without any conclusion.

In 150 years we will probably find people worshipping in Ambedkar temples and more of them justifying it saying it is perfectly in keeping with Sanatan Dharma to do so because of some vague reference to something dharmic he may have done in his life or even just being a supposed anti-caste warrior.
He's already considered a Boddhisattva by his followers. It's only a matter of time before the Buddha in a Navayana Chaitya disappears & the Baba photograph or icon NOW at the base of the Buddha icon replaces the latter .

It's a form of hero worship something the Greeks did , the Persians before the Greeks & us before both the Greeks & Persians. The Chinese have their own tradition of hero worship & for all their pretences of monotheism the Catholics worship their saints & Muslims their pirs & fakirs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/pIRfsNfBWZM?si=qMCIsa7BFkhpSieP

With respect to the video you've linked apart from unproven slander the anonymous guest who goes by the name Apostate Imam goes on to say he was directly responsible for killing Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. I stopped viewing the video thereafter.

Me in the cross roads of career change. Tried my hand on Front end dev. But no job opportunity is coming since I am Data Analyst by role and this is basically an major domain switch. Even in the same stream pretty much big confusion which needs to be followed.

Like Data Engineer, Cloud Engineer, ML Engineer or which technologies like AWS, GCP and Azure.

Felt like a major let down sometimes. But getting into an flow is becoming difficult due to multitude of paths.

Any suggestions will be welcomed.
Well, the market is down since last year with no sign of recovery for 1 more year. So, it may look like that no one want you but it's because there is no opening in market in first place.

People who cleared interviews and put papers in existing company are struggling to get the joining letter and joining date for new company.
Data Analytics already getting saturated due to boom during covid - 2020-22.

Hold one for 1 year or two more before trying to change to other fields.

With respect to the video you've linked apart from unproven slander the anonymous guest who goes by the name Apostate Imam goes on to say he was directly responsible for killing Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. I stopped viewing the video thereafter.
Tbh i sent him an email on this one about a year and a half back which was when i saw this and someone else also asked him for references related to this claim in the video which was why he asked people to email him, he hasn't gotten back yet. Most of the other points he made in it were excerpts from Sai Satcharitra.

He's already considered a Boddhisattva by his followers. It's only a matter of time before the Buddha in a Navayana Chaitya disappears & the Baba photograph or icon NOW at the base of the Buddha icon replaces the latter .

It's a form of hero worship something the Greeks did , the Persians before the Greeks & us before both the Greeks & Persians. The Chinese have their own tradition of hero worship & for all their pretences of monotheism the Catholics worship their saints & Muslims their pirs & fakirs.
Yea it's not a huge leap considering you see those mitra mandals all around Maharashtra already with a compulsory bust of his in the courtyard. Gandhi and Ambedkar are as close to statist deities as we can get which is why even PM's become natmastak before them.

Roshan I also refrain from reading books and videos from newly minted followers or haters. Worship changes with time. Its just not limited to Sai but overall in any Hindu practice. Even "ridiculing hindus" are following modified worshipping methods than what their ancestors were doing including you. As I said bring historical source rather than random youtube or new books. Better bring excerpts which themselves have some historical source. Otherwise its lame merry go around debate without any conclusion.
All of this is possible sir, worship practices can also change while there can still be rules and red lines with certain fundamental ideas remaining sacrosanct. They don't have to all negate each other. Certainly if some of the ridicule is misplaced it doesn't mean that all of it is or that some of it doesn't have merit.
Video is mostly quoting same book which you have already used in this discussion along with other circumstantial evidence which are worthy of consideration, if one considers it as 'haterade' that's their prerogative. Most people in Maharashtra at least with some passing interest in him know most of these things about him tbh, they don't need to read a book for it.

All of this is possible sir, worship practices can also change while there can still be rules and red lines with certain fundamental ideas remaining sacrosanct. They don't have to all negate each other. Certainly if some of the ridicule is misplaced it doesn't mean that all of it is or that some of it doesn't have merit.
Video is mostly quoting same book which you have already used in this discussion along with other circumstantial evidence which are worthy of consideration, if one considers it as 'haterade' that's their prerogative. Most people in Maharashtra at least with some passing interest in him know most of these things about him tbh, they don't need to read a book for it.
As I said Roshan Historical context is always better than He says and She says... Been burnt in past by believing he says she says on videos. Excuse me but I refuse to entertain the videos especially in these cases until there is some historical context. If the video presents some historical context - please provide here in form of excerpt and reference.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back