Chit Chat

Not based, if this was a gora i'd say it's some FBI bait-post.

In any case the way greens go, once they reach the level of dark green they themselves will encourage their women/kids/elderly to attack the ebul kuffar to prompt a reprisal so that the kuffar is defamed as a killer of womenz, kids and old like they do against the Jooz in Israel/Polastine today.

There is a scene in this film called American Sniper, it has Bradley Cooper in it who plays the aforementioned, I think he is deployed to Eye- Rack or something

Anyway he's like overwatch for his boys in one scene, a pregnant womans approaches them, suddenly from under her, her elder laal( also like an under 10 years old ) springs up and bum-rushes the American kuffar soldiers with a grenade or something, the American Sniper has to do the needful or his brothers-in-arms would reach Jesus.

btw this film is based on a a real guy so it's not some Hollyjude contrived script.

Islam will only weaken once the oil age draws to a close. In the next 2-3 decades, Arabs will have no choice but to moderate and reform their religion significantly, else they face a guaranteed economic decline along with which will come a massive loss of power and influence. Just oil money won't be able to sustain these petro states.

The only hope is that subcontinentals who follow their arabic abbu follow through and moderate their religion.

No. My family speaks Hindi but I don’t due to my background. You see I was born deaf. At the time I was born there was no deaf education so my pa took me to USA to get an education and learn how to speak and read lips. They taught me English and it took me a very long time to master it let alone a second language. Given the difficulty I had learning English I didn’t bother learning a second language and focus my studies on other matters. Now it’s not so easy to learn a language when you are working and raising two kids. So I haven’t tried that hard.
Bhai, sorry I didn't know about this. Will translate and post the video myself, please give me sometime

Ya'll We need more recruits, from anywhere, reddit, twitter, Insta, FB, other group, forums from anywhere. If we don't cross 1K Mark by this month Accha nahi hoga yaad rakhna.

Issued in Public Interets.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back