CI/CT Operations

Buddy. The fact that they are attacking outside of the tradintional conflict zone (Rajouri/Poonch/Kulgam belt) shows they are desperate. Attacking peace time units is sad and pathetic.
Noob question, why exactly is them expanding outside their traditional stronghold an indication of their desperation? It should be a major success from their pov, no? Especially when they are being cornered at regions they used to dominate before?

Jammu has been peaceful since the mid-late 2000s so them attacking peacetime units is proof that they can’t handle units on active duty who are prepared for war. Instead they need to attack units who are giving their very own people free food everyday.
Noob question, why exactly is them expanding outside their traditional stronghold an indication of their desperation? It should be a major success from their pov, no? Especially when they are being cornered at regions they used to dominate before?

it's most likely their attempt to push Army into the game of CI-CT again that'll get the resources (read manpower) shifted to pir panjals of rajouri - southern chenab valley and nothern reaches of kathua, from forward areas (LAC maybe ?). It's just my personal opinion don't take it for face value.

seeing some pictures from pigs the pics looks clear and clean no hurry in clicking them what were these OSINT account talking about when they said soldiers were retaliating?

We never moved out of the British Indian Army mindset and the structure.
We still have the shayak system. We have their designations and unit structure.

I remember when I learnt about the sahayaks system couple of years ago, I was actually shocked that it still existed .

Honestly, Hats off to all our jawans. What they go through, the lack of equipment etc. Despite all this, they somehow battle through and are incredibly brave. Sometimes, you're just at loss of words. Om shanthi to all.

Those areas are only politically a part of Jammu, but geographically and demographically they are a part/extensions of Kashmir valley.

Because they want to replicate what they did in Kashmir, terrorise and kick out Hindus from Jammu. Since Hindus won't/can't retaliate due to lack of will and weapons.

WHY tf are paras being dropped in btw? I expect the infantrymen of the worlds 4th most powerful military to be able to deal with handful of pigs. This seems to have been the case throughout the history of the insurgency. The ghatak platoon or other coys of the unit should be the ones hunting the pigs down. This is what was the norm in the 90s.

Pakistan is extremely desperate. Their war with kashmir will lead to their collapse before their country becomes 100 years old.
Lmao. They were always and never desperate at the same time, if you know what I mean. This was predicted by many during the late 2010's and after 370 was scrapped. Pakistan will change tactics after 370 was always guaranteed. Many veterans had laid out the exact scenario that is playing out now. Small teams, mainly involving Paki terrorists ambushing and scoring small attacks against either the local Jammu population or isolated units of CAPF/ POLICE/ ARMY. The paki strategy was to keep the fire of insurgency burning in local Muslims even if it meant drop in number of attacks. Look how they good and successful they have got in executing this. So yeah, they are desperate but desperate to kill isolated squads or ex servicemen and not attacking major establishments.

And they aren't desperate because after 370 and Surgical strikes and Balakot the onus is on Modi. Every ambush puts pressure on Modi, not on Pak. So they just need to maintain these ambushes once or twice every 2 months and the ball is in Modi's court to reply.

They just skyrocketed that pressure after attacking Jammu. Jammu attacks are returning the favour for scrapping 370. Believe me, Jammu is just a start. Expect attacks in Punjab or Himachal as well. 2 guys were spotted in Gurdaspur few days back. Then a tunnel.waa spotted near the International border. Trust me brother, they aren't desperate to win. We are desperate for peace.

Lmao. They were always and never desperate at the same time, if you know what I mean. This was predicted by many during the late 2010's and after 370 was scrapped. Pakistan will change tactics after 370 was always guaranteed. Many veterans had laid out the exact scenario that is playing out now. Small teams, mainly involving Paki terrorists ambushing and scoring small attacks against either the local Jammu population or isolated units of CAPF/ POLICE/ ARMY. The paki strategy was to keep the fire of insurgency burning in local Muslims even if it meant drop in number of attacks. Look how they good and successful they have got in executing this. So yeah, they are desperate but desperate to kill isolated squads or ex servicemen and not attacking major establishments.

And they aren't desperate because after 370 and Surgical strikes and Balakot the onus is on Modi. Every ambush puts pressure on Modi, not on Pak. So they just need to maintain these ambushes once or twice every 2 months and the ball is in Modi's court to reply.

They just skyrocketed that pressure after attacking Jammu. Jammu attacks are returning the favour for scrapping 370. Believe me, Jammu is just a start. Expect attacks in Punjab or Himachal as well. 2 guys were spotted in Gurdaspur few days back. Then a tunnel.waa spotted near the International border. Trust me brother, they aren't desperate to win. We are desperate for peace.
Tbh i agree with this besdies the last part. All they want to do is bleed the IA and keep it occupied in COIN roles. Howveer, it’s a cat and mouse game. They wanted to take kashmir in the 90s. They were really defeated in the mid 2000s

WHY tf are paras being dropped in btw? I expect the infantrymen of the worlds 4th most powerful military to be able to deal with handful of pigs. This seems to have been the case throughout the history of the insurgency. The ghatak platoon or other coys of the unit should be the ones hunting the pigs down. This is what was the norm in the 90s.
This has become the norm nowadays, genrols want to send in a heliborne cdo force ASAP before the re-enforcements arrive, in 99% of the cases it's the nearest available para unit.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back