CI/CT Operations

Noob question, why exactly is them expanding outside their traditional stronghold an indication of their desperation? It should be a major success from their pov, no? Especially when they are being cornered at regions they used to dominate before?
Exactly that was my point
As many suggest they are increasing their area of ops for dragging army into intensive CI\CT ops in the jungles this driving huge man power
My intuition says that something big is happening in that region that is being missed by intelligence agencies or they aren't getting accurate inputs to act upon
After 3 years now it's not just excellent ogw network+sf ops
It's more than that which is stopping establishment to shows its iron hands
Many things are happening in parallel in that region
Anyway take this as pinch of salt

The fact that Terrorists are deep into relatively clam areas now means something changed that is allowing them to get in deep.
More OGW involvement perhaps?
Not that hard to go to one part of a state and blend in there…

These are lightly armed terrorists without MGs , RPGs and MBGLs .
What will happen when saboteurs will be sent in like in ukr-russ conflict.
Tab kehna "APCs can't be used due to terrain ".

Army must be prepared and capable enough to responds to any warlike situations, in any war saboteurs are the first to be sent in behind the enemy lines . If a war breaks out , we all know how it will end .

Yesterday press release from armed forces and police chief that terrorists are cornered and outnumbered but today we hear this horrific attack. Truly Govt doesn't care about these operations and the growing ambushes on armed forces, instead govt hide their inefficiency by allowing to continue the status quo of sacrificing 4 to 5 soldiers here and there not realising the seriousness, adding to this Govt has been very apologetic to the OGW'S and offers govt jobs to terrorist sympathsisers. As long as we have these inefficient decision makers we will be champions in setting up new normal every day

Yesterday press release from armed forces and police chief that terrorists are cornered and outnumbered but today we hear this horrific attack. Truly Govt doesn't care about these operations and the growing ambushes on armed forces, instead govt hide their inefficiency by allowing to continue the status quo of sacrificing 4 to 5 soldiers here and there not realising the seriousness, adding to this Govt has been very apologetic to the OGW'S and offers govt jobs to terrorist sympathsisers. As long as we have these inefficient decision makers we will be champions in setting up new normal every day
They surely don't care they didn't recognised raesi terror attack on the bus as even a terror attack, they called it an accident or something.nothing much was done to reach out to the families of the lost ones, but on the other hand they sprinted all the way to give govt jobs to OGWs

The fact that Terrorists are deep into relatively clam areas now means something changed that is allowing them to get in deep.
More OGW involvement perhaps?
When General Rawat said the .5 in 2.5 threat, i understood the reference. But when he said that the future of Kashmir insurgency is Hybrid terrorism, it kind of went over my head. Hybrid was just a term for me then. It is 2024 and seeing how deeply paki terrorists are ingrained with locals, in our land, I'm starting to understand what Hybrid terrorists General Rawat had warned about !

It was their own bait and ambush with addl support and ogws in the mix,
Why use such a dignified term 'workers' for these bastards ? Use 'local terrorists' instead. Anyone who supports terrorists is also a terrorist .

When General Rawat said the .5 in 2.5 threat, i understood the reference. But when he said that the future of Kashmir insurgency is Hybrid terrorism, it kind of went over my head. Hybrid was just a term for me then. It is 2024 and seeing how deeply paki terrorists are ingrained with locals, in our land, I'm starting to understand what Hybrid terrorists General Rawat had warned about !
They have ALWAYS been ingrained with locals. You think locals don't help their sullah bros ? Get real. This is all about religion, has been and always will be. Start by eliminating the entire family of any local who supports terrorists and see them change.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back