CI/CT Operations

Does it really matter?
We shouldn't even lose a police officer to these Jehadis.
I mean these are hardcore foreign and local operatives who likely have seen combat in afghanistan. Not sure if police officers are trained to adequately deal with them

Different kha he..Army is getting played since last 2 years.
Frankly I feel army isn't being given free hand to deal with jihadis. Some indications of it are : intact ceasefire with Pak despite multiple casualties in 3 yrs and crackdown on own Army generals for acting tough against OGWs. I think MEA is having increased influence on this gov where everything is sought to be resolved by diplomacy alone

Last edited:
Frankly I feel army isn't being given free hand to deal with jihadis. Some indications of it are : intact ceasefire with Pak despite multiple casualties in 3 yrs and crackdown on own Army generals for acting tough against OGWs. I think MEA is having increased influence on this gov where everything is sought to be resolved by diplomacy alone

I posted on DFI months ago...

Understand the IFS mindset & what they are taught during training: "War is failure of diplomacy"... so the IFS diplomats go the extra mile in ensuring the primacy of their trade as the only policy option for the govt... & yes it includes sabotaging or going slow on Arms imports deals as well... they create roadblocks in modernisation process so that armed forces never become ready and become an option for the govt.

I know what I am alleging.

Well this time the terrorists played the para special forces not some rt, armoured guy, that's hurts
kinda cute how our "SF" follow a shady guy to a well known terrorist hotspot in bright daylight . when this exact same thing has happened numerous times till now .

Please learn and do fucking night ops man , stop making a joke of yourself .

Understand the IFS mindset & what they are taught during training: "War is failure of diplomacy"... so the IFS diplomats go the extra mile in ensuring the primacy of their trade as the only policy option for the govt... & yes it includes sabotaging or going slow on Arms imports deals as well... they create roadblocks in modernisation process so that armed forces never become ready and become an option for the govt.

Couple this with gandhian values taught in schools and colleges. Even the politicians in BJP worship gandhian ideals too much

kinda cute how our "SF" follow a shady guy to a well known terrorist hotspot in bright daylight .

Please learn and do fucking night ops
HUMINT is key. Locals would lead us to the terrorists. Now they lead us to our death.

Our stalking capabilities appear to have come down as well. Back then para SF would infiltrate and relay info to ifnsntyy r battalions as well as yheir own unit on locations of miltiany hideout etc.

I feel the same. Nowadays these folks go feral even if you mention about setting foot somewhere beyond
kinda cute how our "SF" follow a shady guy to a well known terrorist hotspot in bright daylight . when this exact same thing has happened numerous times till now .

Please learn and do fucking night ops man , stop making a joke of yourself .
Long term "trusted" individuals who were even backed by police have done such things in the past leading to absolute massacre of our troops. Night fighting isn't the straightforward solution we'll be shooting trees only until the int is proper... TSD type of gig however, I believe is the sharpest weapon in our arsenal given the restraints and the political scale of current day conflict in J&K UT

HUMINT is key. Locals would lead us to the terrorists. Now they lead us to our death.

Our stalking capabilities appear to have come down as well. Back then para SF would infiltrate and relay info to ifnsntyy r battalions as well as yheir own unit on locations of miltiany hideout etc.
HUMINT is a shady job ... most informants work for money , when militancy declined their need also died out so we stopped paying them/abandoned them . Now the terrorists are paying them .
And now creating new solid connections will take years .

Last edited:
I feel the same. Nowadays these folks go feral even if you mention about setting foot somewhere beyond

Long term "trusted" individuals who were even backed by police have done such things in the past leading to absolute massacre of our troops. Night fighting isn't the straightforward solution we'll be shooting trees only until the int is proper... TSD type of gig however, I believe is the sharpest weapon in our arsenal given the restraints and the political scale of current day conflict in J&K UT
they can move at night and setup LP/OPs and stalk these OGW dickheads movements just please don't follow them .

they can move at night and setup LP/OPs and stalk these OGW dickheads movements just please don't follow them .
OGWs are at multiple levels can't point a finger at anyone straight up let alone stalking them. Many senior OGWs, or the Dallas of OGWs are in govt jobs and positions. De-centralizing the OGW-Liason and Int ecosystem is proving effective for the ISI coupled with the hit and run tactics

from the moment they converted all Airborne units into SF...such a casuality rate was inevitable. How the fuck are you going to use small team concepts with 500 guys in one area all from different battalions, different leaderships, different experiences and different training

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back