CI/CT Operations

OGWs are at multiple levels can't point a finger at anyone straight up let alone stalking them. Many senior OGWs, or the Dallas of OGWs are in govt jobs and positions. De-centralizing the OGW-Liason and Int ecosystem is proving effective for the ISI coupled with the hit and run tactics
would it be an understatement to say that it is a whole economy .
They don't really want this to end

My firm believe is that what India have done in Uri or bombing in Paxtan, it could took place only due to some courageous and Brave Military General as political leadership is so weak... and now it can be said that Billi ke bhagya se chheenka foota... jo inko satta mil gayi..

HUMINT is a shady job ... most informants work for money , when militancy declined their need also died out so we stopped paying them/abandoned them . Now the terrorists are paying them .
And now creating new solid connections will take years .
this is exactly the reason why JSOC built two units entirely on intel
A DEVGRU / DELTA team is supported by local interpretors and informants, but have information through small untis of RRC, ISA and even their own Black Sqn, G Sqn.
UKSF employes SAS/SBS with SRR

You need an actionable intellegence unit supporting the assault team to do the job succesfully. This is not the first time this is happening.
In Praveen Teotia's interview with Maj Nimrith Thakur, he said that in Kashmir he learnt not to trust anyone but your own team, they would do various operations only to find an empty target. Same happened with American SOF in the first year of GWOT in Afghanistan, that is why before Op Annaconda, Delta force Col Pete Blaber took time and effort to create actionable intellegence.

Not that we did not do these things the right way, we learnt quickly in 1990s and early 2000s. Uske bad se kya hua bhagwan jane. The entire organization seems to have been lobotomized, they've stopped using brains, forgetting their own TTPs, SOPs over time.

HUMINT is key. Locals would lead us to the terrorists. Now they lead us to our death.

Our stalking capabilities appear to have come down as well. Back then para SF would infiltrate and relay info to ifnsntyy r battalions as well as yheir own unit on locations of miltiany hideout etc.
I am beginning to think Major Sudhir Walia and Maj Sapru days chasing and baiting was totally different.

I have never seen Para have so many casualties.

I am beginning to think Major Sudhir Walia and Maj Sapru days chasing and baiting was totally different.

I have never seen Para have so many casualties.
Lol in those days you know what paras used to do? They used to cross LoC 30-50 kms deep to lay ambushes and sometimes they’d even infiltrate across disgsuided as militanrs and join and get the info.

They lived amongst some of the most violent militants known to man kind.

Both KIA are from para sf. All injured are para sf... para sf has become joke now

Both KIA are from para sf. All injured are para sf... para sf has become joke now

This is the reason I was being very punitive about detection of enemy on the SF thread. The boys are not able to detect them. The trilateration is not accurate because you are dealing with pakistan special forces who know the area better than your Para SF.

Without UCAV with longer loitering/hovering time you are not going anywhere.

It would be good to know how did the soldiers actually walk into the ambush.

Like how the terrain was and the path to reach the said ambush zone.

If we had humnint than could a drone be used to scan the area?

It would be good to know how did the soldiers actually walk into the ambush.

Like how the terrain was and the path to reach the said ambush zone.

This is litreally what we talk about every ambush nothing changes cycle repeats.

This is the reason I was being very punitive about detection of enemy on the SF thread. The boys are not able to detect them. The trilateration is not accurate because you are dealing with pakistan special forces who know the area better than your Para SF.

Without UCAV with longer loitering/hovering time you are not going anywhere.
It's shameful to know that pakistani special forces know the area better than indian ones. Army themselves is fucking stupid and 70iq, para training school should be in J&K, not fucking himachal or South india where whole terrain is different. In order to become well versed in high altitude jungle fighting in J&K, you'll have to train here. I was in samba, kathua area today and so much mountain area around seasonal sand stone rivers (called khadd here) with native Hindu pahadi/dogra population. Perfect to build a proper special forces school but no saarr our CDOs are best saarr. They train them in himachal and send in jammu to fight. SSG headquarters and training school is in cherat KPK (hostile zone where they are fighting TTP). India should build one big SOF training base in jammu. Don't trust me ask @Airborne22 about the terrain in samba kathua mountain side (especially near uttarvaini and nagrota) isn't it perfect to build a special forces training headquarters bhai?

Last edited:

Most people have a big misunderstanding what a drone does.

1. Drone is definitely used as a tactical equipment for scanning, offence and ELINT ops

2. But it also functions as a psychological tool to build pressure on adversary if . Indian forces do not exploit this to it's maximum level and neither harness it's psyops capabilities during CI ops.

Damn
-Situation be like when soldiers reached the intel site, two people stopped the vehicle & said, Terrorists are inside the specific House, when troops came out the armour vehicle terrorists fired from the hill, even the two people in reality ogw were also injured/killed by Terrorists.
Gore unit OSINT

It's shameful to know that pakistani special forces know the area better than indian ones. Army themselves is fucking stupid and 70iq, para training school should be in J&K, not fucking himachal or South india where whole terrain is different. In order to become well versed in high altitude jungle fighting in J&K, you'll have to train here. I was in samba, kathua area today and so much mountain area around seasonal sand stone rivers (called khadd here) with native Hindu pahadi/dogra population. Perfect to build a proper special forces school but no saarr our CDOs are best saarr. They train them in himachal and send in jammu to fight. SSG headquarters and training school is in cherat KPK (hostile zone where they are fighting TTP). India should build one big SOF training base in jammu. Don't trust me ask @Airborne22 about the terrain in samba kathua mountain side (especially near uttarvaini and nagrota) isn't it perfect to build a special forces training headquarters bhai?
There are armoured brigades there...People are fooling you with bullshit to hide their incompetenceies.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back