CI/CT Operations

From Lakhanpur to Kathua to samba to jammu to akhnoor..these are plains.
Then you are heavily misguided. Only the area around NH is plains, the more you go east there are mountains (not too big but enough to teach you proper High altitude jungle warfare) and dense forests everywhere. I live here bro

Then you are heavily misguided. Only the area around NH is plains, the more you go east there are mountains and dense forests everywhere. I live here bro
Where you live?

There are armoured brigades everywhere from Pathankot to Akhnoor.

Even i lived there!

Where you live?

There are armoured brigades everywhere from Pathankot to Akhnoor.

Even i lived there!
What you talking about are west zones closer to Pakistan.. those are plains and hence armored brigades or whatever you mentioned.. I'm talking about areas east of jammu merely 40-50kms away. (5-10 kms north east of AIIMS jammu lol) Huge mountains and dense forests.. not a single army base (not even a soldier in sight actually except some CRPF guys with danda deployed in religious sites, because these areas are filled with Hindu religious places) in sight.. if terrorists somehow came there then it's a slaughter of indian army. Because they don't know shit about jungle mountain terrain and are too low iq to utilize the areas they have to train themselves. These are areas filled with native Hindu population and must be utilized by army to train there special forces instead of letting them rot away otherwise they will keep getting killed because they have no idea of local terrain they think training in himachal and South india will make them specialized in operating in j&kScreenshot_20240811-180106_Google Earth.jpgScreenshot_20240811-180222_Google Earth.jpgScreenshot_20240811-180256_Google Earth.jpg

Last edited:
What you talking about are west zones closer to Pakistan.. those are plains and hence armored brigades or whatever you mentioned.. I'm talking about areas east of jammu merely 40-50kms away. (5-10 kms north east of AIIMS jammu lol) Huge mountains and dense forests.. not a single army base (not even a soldier in sight actually except some CRPF guys with danda deployed in religios sites) in sight.. if terrorists somehow came there then it's a slaughter of indian army. Because they don't know shit about jungle mountain terrain and are too low iq to utilize the areas they have to train themselves. These are areas filled with native Hindu population and must be utilized by army to train there special forces instead of letting them rot awayView attachment 6133View attachment 6134View attachment 6135
Bro i am from Jammu.

The areas you are mentioning are places where i did my schooling from army school.

There are tanks there in thousands.

Kaluchak attack was here and i was lucky to survive it.

Ofcourse tanks wont go east as the border is to the west.

Mountains start after akhnoor.

I have even operated flights from jmu to srinagar many times so i know the terrain.

The terrain is not tough..tough terrain starts after akhnoor or after udhampur.

Bro i am from Jammu.

The areas you are mentioning are places where i did my schooling from army school.

There are tanks there in thousands.

Kaluchak attack was here and i was lucky to survive it.

Ofcourse tanks wont go east as the border is to the west.

Mountains start after akhnoor.

I have even operated flights from jmu to srinagar many times so i know the terrain.

The terrain is not tough..tough terrain starts after akhnoor or after udhampur.
Tanks will not come to save para sf from getting ambushed. Training in these terrain will certainly increase there chances to survive. Why do you think terrorists are in area between pir panjal doda udhampur and jammu? They are getting familiarized with terrain, formulating escape routes, increasing situational awareness. Tank yaha ni asakte

Tanks will not come to save para sf from getting ambushed. Training in these terrain will certainly increase there chances to survive. Why do you think terrorists are in area between pir panjal doda udhampur and jammu? They are getting familiarized with terrain, formulating escape routes, increasing situational awareness. Tank yaha ni asakte
terrorists used to infiltrate from rajpuri poonch and cross into kashmir via pir panjal.

They used to consider it as an intermediate stop.

But now their attention has been completely focused here.

Remind you all this Xutiya reporter peddles that govt has to do Sabka sath sabka Vikas in the J&K. Which is quite the opposite sentiment what majority of members here hold.
Tbh i also hold radical views of ruling with an iron fist but we all know in a democratic society with so many eyes on us its not possible . If we really want to be hard be hard , there must be no half measures .

His views of sabka sath sabka vikas is realistic , you need to work on the ground for the people to build assets that support you out of emotions not out of money , while all the needed strong actions must be taken covertly .
It's better to be indifferent towards them than being apologetic and retort to appeasement when we try to be hard and fail due to political climate of india/world .

formulating escape routes, increasing situational awareness
This has already been done. They are utilizing the natural advantages of these areas to run their cat and mouse games. Today's ambush was sort no different, I am being told the squad + 1 Support team of 1 para was responding to a distress call. The said OGWs stopped the teams' Armoured Vehicle to inform them that the said terrorists are holed up in our house. As the team jumped out of the vehicle, the entrenched snipers fired on the whole team blindly. Both the OGW are under medical supervision (1 killed afaik)

Tbh i also hold radical views of ruling with an iron fist but we all know in a democratic society with so many eyes on us its not possible . If we really want to be hard be hard , there must be no half measures .

His views of sabka sath sabka vikas is realistic , you need to work on the ground for the people to build assets that support you out of emotions not out of money , while all the needed strong actions must be taken covertly .
It's better to be indifferent towards them than being apologetic and retort to appeasement when we try to be hard and fail due to political climate of india/world .
These rats are pushing us to take up those measures. Elections are coming up

@Mr.Evil what the data says ? are these all combat casualties ?

They train them in himachal and send in jammu to fight. SSG headquarters and training school is in cherat KPK (hostile zone where they are fighting TTP). India should build one big SOF training base in jammu. Don't trust me ask @Airborne22 about the terrain in samba kathua mountain side (especially near uttarvaini and nagrota) isn't it perfect to build a special forces training headquarters bhai?

Should have been built 40 years ago, this is administrative problem. The SSG knows their side of area and also on Indian side as well. Indian SF doesn't know POJK that well either.

Old veterans who know the area by hard have to be present with the recent deployment.

From Lakhanpur to Kathua to samba to jammu to akhnoor..these are plains.

Issue is about knowing the area from where ever the mountain starts. Each an every cave, path, vegetation and mountain feature. Armour brigade is on road man.

This has already been done. They are utilizing the natural advantages of these areas to run their cat and mouse games. Today's ambush was sort no different, I am being told the squad + 1 Support team of 1 para was responding to a distress call. The said OGWs stopped the teams' Armoured Vehicle to inform them that the said terrorists are holed up in our house. As the team jumped out of the vehicle, the entrenched snipers fired on the whole team blindly. Both the OGW are under medical supervision (1 killed afaik)
well they can't have done anything different in this situation tbh ...
How were the OGWs hit ? us or them ??

It's shameful to know that pakistani special forces know the area better than indian ones. Army themselves is fucking stupid and 70iq, para training school should be in J&K, not fucking himachal or South india where whole terrain is different. In order to become well versed in high altitude jungle fighting in J&K, you'll have to train here. I was in samba, kathua area today and so much mountain area around seasonal sand stone rivers (called khadd here) with native Hindu pahadi/dogra population. Perfect to build a proper special forces school but no saarr our CDOs are best saarr. They train them in himachal and send in jammu to fight. SSG headquarters and training school is in cherat KPK (hostile zone where they are fighting TTP). India should build one big SOF training base in jammu. Don't trust me ask @Airborne22 about the terrain in samba kathua mountain side (especially near uttarvaini and nagrota) isn't it perfect to build a special forces training headquarters bhai?
You're correct about the geography here but SFTS is located in Bakloh HP which is literally similiar in terrain to Bani-Basohli and upper samba in terms of terrain. I am in favour of expansion regional training schools like CBS teaching Unconventional warfare to all units incl RR, SF, JKP, CRP etc.
Look SAS is based off hereford in UK, they did phenomenal shit in Iraq. The thing is we need to free para SF units from Law and Order duties. This op was 100% avoidable. Corps Cmdrs and IG ops (both jammu and kashmir div) needs to move on from this type of clusterfuck deployment and need to think out better strategy for their respective CI grid otherwise we'll keep on losing promising boys !

You're correct about the geography here but SFTS is located in Bakloh HP which is literally similiar in terrain to Bani-Basohli and upper samba in terms of terrain. I am in favour of expansion regional training schools like CBS teaching Unconventional warfare to all units incl RR, SF, JKP, CRP etc.
Look SAS is based off hereford in UK, they did phenomenal shit in Iraq. The thing is we need to free para SF units from Law and Order duties. This op was 100% avoidable. Corps Cmdrs and IG ops (both jammu and kashmir div) needs to move on from this type of clusterfuck deployment and need to think out better strategy for their respective CI grid otherwise we'll keep on losing promising boys !
Brother true but still para sf base should never had been in bakloh tbh.. these areas I mentioned are Hindu majority upto 95% with pahadi dogras who are one of the most patriotic people.. (in no way I'm discrediting himachali proud bros but think it like this, they need a base in operational area) also whole villages are filled with lanes named upon martyrs (like gurha slathia for ex).. I'm just saying army needs to think of making a school here (if not for para sf, then to atleast train RR, JKP, SOG, CRPF etc for modern mountain warfare) can't send para sf everywhere

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back