CI/CT Operations

This kind of ambush while retreating was done many a times by US and European SF operating there facing hundreds of taliban.
Not just SF but their Infantry also. There was no firepower restriction in afghanistan, the troop composition of Americans and Europeans was something you only see on the LoC. Most of the times they had Active access to ISR assets of the army and intelligence alongwith Aerial and Arty Support. Here RR doesn't use mortar and MMG sections any more, even RL is also avoided unless the area is well cordoned and civilians get evacuated.

Got hit somewhere after first contact, He was leading the RR search party that got into ambush. That's all I know

You sure this was ambush ? This video -

Looks like terrorists got ambushed when they were resting/sleeping and ran away with just holding their rifle, one even dropped the rifle.

Operation is still on

More terrorists or the killed ones got resurrected ?

We nailed 4? Please tell me we did.

At least make the captains sacrifice worth something. Hearing phenomenal news on twotter

leading from the front

What's the obsession of indian afsars with this Rambo BS, I don't mean any disrespect to the soul of the departed with limited info on the matter, but how does one oversee the situation and take command and control, if the one supposed to do all that is himself doing Rambo shiiet

Just to give an example, LT Bundermann of Kumdesh Battle, who got awarded the Distinguished Service Cross in Afghanistan, didn't even step out of the CP let alone fire a weapon, multiple such examples available, of officers doing what they're supposed to do

leading from the front

What's the obsession of indian afsars with this Rambo BS, I don't mean any disrespect to the soul of the departed with limited info on the matter, but how does one oversee the situation and take command and control, if the one supposed to do all that is himself doing Rambo shiiet

Just to give an example, LT Bundermann of Kumdesh Battle, who got awarded the Distinguished Service Cross in Afghanistan, didn't even step out of the CP let alone fire a weapon, multiple such examples available, of officers doing what they're supposed to do
I disagree , Actually leading from the front is what will motivate other ranks

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back