CI/CT Operations

Ok so I am little bit on an off was the OP info based or was it an ambush did the 8 OGWs arrested finally gave us something?
Wait for some time I have entire time lapse all iam lacking is permission to share it because this op doesn’t end firefight is still on somehow

A lot of fog of war.

Someone is saying 4 militants killed in morning. Then the news comes of 1 militant (with picture) killed.

Are they different encounters or same ?

A lot of fog of war.

Someone is saying 4 militants killed in morning. Then the news comes of 1 militant (with picture) killed.

Are they different encounters or same ?
Bhaiya op is still on exchange of fire was going on till the last update I have which is 4:45 suspicion is there are more tangos search op is underway, the story is even more complicated the op started yesterday and foundation was laid yesterday night (iykyk).

Bhaiya op is still on exchange of fire was going on till the last update I have which is 4:45 suspicion is there are more tangos search op is underway, the story is even more complicated the op started yesterday and foundation was laid yesterday night (iykyk).

So that means news of 4 militants killed is likey unverified and false unless Djinns have resurrected the mujahids.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back