CI/CT Operations

We nailed 4? Please tell me we did.

At least make the captains sacrifice worth something. Hearing phenomenal news on twotter
This phase of renewed terrorism/insurgency is different from previous attempts.
I doubt seriously whether Pakistan alone is the architect. There seems to be bigger powers hell bent on teaching us a lesson who are using the whore Pakistan and its ISI to carry out the attacks.

And almost every second attack has seen an officer casualty.
These attacks are happening at regular intervals.

I seriously doubt if any Government in India will have allowed the Pakis to carry out their nefarious designs without suffering extraordinary retribution. If Pakistan was solely responsible.

Maybe we find it difficult to punish the Masters so easily. We do not know what forces are at work. Why the puppet(Pakistan) is not being punished is puzzling. Those Paki bastards are right next door.Kill or get proxies to kill their senior officers.

If indeed the bigger powers are involved, it doesn't need an super IQ to take their names.
The Chinese, Americans and the Russians are
the only ones with the power to orchestrate a destabilization strategy against India.

Answers have to be found to impose counter costs on the perpetrators.

This phase of renewed terrorism/insurgency is different from previous attempts.
I doubt seriously whether Pakistan alone is the architect. There seems to be bigger powers hell bent on teaching us a lesson who are using the whore Pakistan and its ISI to carry out the attacks.

And almost every second attack has seen an officer casualty.
These attacks are happening at regular intervals.

I seriously doubt if any Government in India will have allowed the Pakis to carry out their nefarious designs without suffering extraordinary retribution. If Pakistan was solely responsible.

Maybe we find it difficult to punish the Masters so easily. We do not know what forces are at work. Why the puppet(Pakistan) is not being punished is puzzling. Those Paki bastards are right next door.Kill or get proxies to kill their senior officers.

If indeed the bigger powers are involved, it doesn't need an super IQ to take their names.
The Chinese, Americans and the Russians are
the only ones with the power to orchestrate a destabilization strategy against India.

Answers have to be found to impose counter costs on the perpetrators.
Its related to strategy IA adopting, i dont think if US/CHINA/RUSSIA comes result will be different.
But yes our troops dont have good technology thats why we facing casualties.

Ok so I am little bit on a off was the OP info based or was it an ambush did the 8 OGWs arrested finally gave us something?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back