CI/CT Operations

Please note, m4 with a thermal imagers sights, these are all ssg backed
No... you cannot blame everything on ssg although these pigs are no doubt being led by ex SSG molvis. Chinese thermal sights are awfully cheap on black market. Hell you can even purchase them directly from China using third party... terrorists are doing what we call "modernization" backed up huge amounts of funds they get on the name of "jihad againest india"

I can’t lie guys it’s a very weird op no one knows what’s up

Army's behaviour is pretty weird. They are hiding every op detail except for casaulties which are bound to be revealed.

For example, 11th Aug Kokernag encounter where 2 PARA SF soldiers attained veergati, few news outlets revealed 2 militants also killed, but then local sources -

View: https://x.com/Umaisar_Gull/status/1823728599289188446

There is intelligence input of possible large-scale terror attack tomorrow.
They are hiding so much stuff yesterday night something happened that they hid from everyone even the local news didn’t know before you ask I can’t say it as I said they are pretty strict about it today I got limited info of the op that too was mixed some very important one that I got I was told to not share with anyone no matter what keep it to yourself until told to share

Please summarize what the final outcome is?

What you want to hear?? News must be no different from previous days.

Jihadi scaped and foot soldiers have suffered the casualties.

UN Generals will sing usual monologue like Jai Hind, will not forget blah blah....later will use these opportunities for more import.

Real issues are which I highlighted long ago.

1) Zero intelligence network on the ground. All intelligence money eaten up by UN Generals. All informers killed in encounter to obtain medals. All existing intelligence machinary working collecting intelligence on fellow colleagues for personal vengeance.

2) America (whom Brown Sipoy praise day and night) left highly sophisticated weapons in Afghanistan including night vision goggles. These weapons were left for purpose. Now that purpose is visible.

3) Zero upgrade about soldiers gear and weapons. Our Soldiers are as equipped as Third grade militia in Africa.

4) Arrogant UN Generals don't want to buy UAV ( Reason only known to them ). UN Generals not buying TAPAS just because it fly 621 meter less what UN generals are asking for. I don't know what difference will it make?

Dumb fans of UN Generals start regurgitating same words without understanding these tailored requirements are made to help import.

5) LCH is perfect machine for such situation but they don't use. Though they have taken it trials even Mars but don't want to use it in J&K.

6) We are destined to hear unpleasant news on daily basis. Because India is a country where ass licking makes you successful person meanwhile Hard work will make your life hard.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back